Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good omg he is amsn hope she recognize him 

Please cont soon 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice updt di

Totally loved it so much

Poor ishu. She doesn't know that now aman is staying with them all. Hope soon she will get to know about the truth. 

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Hello friends  I am back with update. Many of you gussed correctly that aman is back in story. My fingers were itching to give you all adhamakedar twist. Wesy bhi aman story was left there were many unanswered question that ishita has. so to close  all the  loops I had to brought aman trust me amanentry will bring ishra more closer.

Enjoy reading

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 28

Raman was leaving fortheir outing trip. Ishita  give raman his bag. Raman looks at  her and was feeling to cancel this plan and spend some time with his family. He  was busy in drooling  over ishita  who was cleaning the bed.He felt a tug at his pant  he smiles seeing his princess trying to get  his attention. He takes her in his arms and showers kisses on her face and says:ashi dada will miss you. Ashi makes a sad pout and looks at her dada with her  big eyes. Ishita looks at father  and daughter and shook her head.She walks towards  them and says: you both are  impossible. Raman you are going for just a day or two days maximum why you both are behaving like this. Raman glares  at her  and says: that’s not done ishita

Ishita: raman.. ashi ka samajh ata hai she  is small and  attached with you but you  .. you are grown up ismein tension ki kiya baat  hai you go enjoy there and comeback soon. Saying  this  ishita takes ashi from raman and waves ashi hand to raman. Raman couldn’t stop himself and hugs the two important persons tightly. Raman says: I was thinking that I should deny ashok and  param and we gofor trip nice  idea

Ishita  hits him lightly and break the hug. She says:they will feel bad  raman stop it. Now go. Raman glares at her and says: you are too much ishita. Ishita chuckles  listening to him. Raman gets serious and says: on a serious note. Take care of yourself and ashi. He caresses ashi head lovingly. Ishita nods  listening to him.

Raman: if you need any help call mihir  he will help you as Iwill be  not here na aur romi to abhi bacha hai. Kahain bahar  akele mat jana guard kay saath jana

Ishita: bus bus raman itni instruction you are worried unnecessarily

Raman: you  don’t know ishita I am feeling restless to leave you and ashi behind alone

Ishita: we are not alone raman maa papa haina

Raman: ishita after that attack incident I am very worried for safety of all of  you. He expresses his concern. Ishita smiles seeing his care and says: we will be fine raman hugs them again and kisses their forehead and says: okay I am going take care. Saying this he walks away but ishita held his hand raman looks at her confused. Ishita shook her head and says: don’t say I am going say I will return soon. Raman smiles and says; acha baba I will return soon.

Other side param was tensed he was biting his nails while ashok was chilling up. Param looks at ashok who was  happily having sandwiches. Param takes it and says: how can you be so much carefree. Ashok glares at param and says: just chill param. Param shook his head and says: we will get caught ashok raman will not leave us.

Param: you are taking tension param. Nothing will happen. You just focus on our trip we will enjoy.Param smiles lightly but he was not still convinced. Ashok gets up and  says: chalo yaar its getting late raman will be here any time. His phone rings flashing raman name. ashok looks at it and says: raman is here lets leave.

Param: ashok aik baar phr soch le. Ashok held param hands and drag him along and says: its time for  some action buddy. Trio left for their trip. Rest of the day passed ishita was missing raman so much she gets his call every three hours to know about them. Night was not passing for  ishitaas she was feeling worried she didn’t got call from raman after  dinner. She makes her heart  understand but an unknown fear was surrounding her. She couldn’t sleep all night next morning she gets a message from raman that they are returning she gets happy. After completing her morning chores she start waiting for raman. Time passed but there was no sign of  raman. His phone was also unreachable. Ishita gets worried mr bhalla was also worried for raman. They called mihir to help them.

Ishita was pacing to and fro in tension while ashi was also very cranky as if she has also felt that something has  happened to her dada. Mrs bhalla was sitting in front  of  mata rani idol and  praying for raman safe come back. Mihir and  mr bhalla return dejected as they were unable  to figure out where  raman has vanished. Ishita  rushes to them and asks: where  is  raman?

Mihir  shook his head and says: no Bhabhi we didn’t find raman. Ashok aur param ka bhi kuch pata nhe chal raha

Ishita  held her head in worry and  tears start flowing from her eyes. All were lost in thoughts when they hears ashi calling dada.. dada. All looks at ashi who was running towards door continuously saying dada. They gets happy seeing raman standing there with ashok and param. Ashi trips and fall down and start  crying. Ishita rushes to her and takes her in arms checking that she is fine or not. Raman was looking at all.

Mr and  mrs bhalla rushes to him and says: we were so worried puttar. Tu  kaha chala gaya tha.Ishita too walks towards him she  notice bandages on his forehead and hand she gets worried and asks: raman ye sab kiya hai you are hurt.

Ashok: when we were returning we met with an accident isley time lag gaya aur raman has strictly ordered us not to inform you all about accident as you all will get worried.Ishita tries to held raman hand but he says: I am feeling pain in my feet mihir can you help me till my room. Mihir nods and takes  raman to his  room while ishita was  taken a back seeing raman behavior he didn’t talked with ashi for once. Little ashi who was waiting to get some kisses and hugs from her dada gets sad seeing his dada leaving. She start crying. Ishita wipes her tears  and consoles her saying:ashi.. dada is injured na he needs lot of rest. Morning he will play with his princess okay.. ashi stop crying as if she understand what her  mother has said. Param and ashok also leaves after biding bye.

Raman had dinner inroom itself he  didn’t talked with anyone he sleep early on the pretext of feeling tired. Next morning ishita comesout after getting bath she gets shocked seeing ashi trying to climb downthe  bed while raman is engrossed in talking on phone. As ashi was about to fall ishita held her and shouting ashiname. raman too turn and find ishita hugging ashi. He walks towards them and ask casually: what happened.

Ishita: raman.. are you okay.. ashi was about to fall from bed. Raman looks at ashi and pinches her nose and says: hey gundi why you were doing this. Don’t pull this stunt next time. Ishita and ashi were taken aback seeing raman nonchalant attitude. Soonall were having breakfast. Raman makes face seeing ghobi paratha he says: mummy yaar kiya ghobi ka paratha banaya hai I want to eat poori with cholay. Toshi jee looks at raman who was demanding something from her with so much right. Raman has never done this before. Ishita smiles seeing all this

Toshi jee: puttar abhi lati hoon. Wait for some minutes.

Raman takes bread andsays: leave it mummy. I will have this bread only. Toshi jee sit back and  looks at raman for a moment she felt aman in raman as aman  has called her  mummy raman always call her maa. She shook her head thinking that she is missing  her deceased son. Raman says:okay I am leaving for office

Ishita tries  to say something but raman shows her  palm and says: don’t poke your nose in every matter ishita. All were astonished to see raman answering ishita rudely. Raman caresses ashi head and leaves.

Later at evening raman return from office and sees ishita talking with toshi jee. He hears them. Ishita: mummy jee raman is behaving weirdly from the time  he return. Toshi jee agrees to her and says:I also noticed the same puttar he is not behaving like raman.. he talked rudely to you he didn’t spend time with ashi.

Mr bhalla who was also listening all this says: stop it toshi jee ho jata  hai. May be he  is  in some tension or stress phr accident bhi to hua hai uska chirchira hogaya hoga.You both are thinking a lot. Raman mentally notes all this  and enters shouting: no one do their work correctly he sit beside mr bhalla and held his head.

Ishita goes and bring water for him. Raman smiles at her and takes the glass. Mr  bhalla: puttar koi problem hai. Raman nods and says: papa we lost important project bus isely mood  kharab hai. I am sorry ishita I rudely behaved with you in morning. He clenches his fist. Ishita smiles and says: don’t say sorry raman. You take rest.

Raman looks around and says: where is ashi. Ishita gets happy and replies: she is sleeping raman nods and says: my baby my hand is hurt na therefore I couldn’t take her in my arms I am missing my ashi so much. All smiles listening to him. Raman gets up and leaves from there. Mr bhalla looks at toshi jee and ishita and says: see he is fine. Ap ladies bhi na. raman smiles innocently listening mr bhalla and leaves.

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

wonderful

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update .

This Param and Ashok can never let ishra live in peace .

Its definitely Aman ,where was he all these days .

Hope ishita realizes this soon .

Waiting eagerly for next update. 

Thankz for pm 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya pyaar karogay mujse

Teaser

Raman was working with the file mihir enters the cabin and gets shocked seeing him writing with right hand. He walks inside and asks: raman bhai ap to leftie hain you are working with right hand. Raman gets startled with mihir sudden question

He looks around trying to answer his question. He looks at mihir and says: wo i can write with both hands demo do kiya tumhain. Wesy what are you doing here koi kaam hai kiya.

Mihir was taken aback listening to raman. He put the file on desk and leaves thinking about raman change behavior.

That's it my dear friends

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr Di 

Getting scared too

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di