Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful update

Ishitas surprise for ramans birthday was beautiful raman was so happy he thanks her next day ishita got call she got worried she gave ashi to senior bhalllas and went somewhere raman was in office working when ishita reached to that place raman came she hugged him he asked how she comes there she said she was worried after getting call she don't want to loose him he said he is fine it's small injury projecter had fell down on his hand raman asked how she got to know she said mihir told her raman was scolding mihir ishita sided mihir she took raman home all got worried seeing his injury he said he is fine aww raman and ashi scene was so cute Ashok and param is insisting raman to go on trip with them he was not ready ishita asked him to go raman have decided to propose Ishita after trip hope no problem will happen

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing updt di

Totally loved it so much

Loved ishu surprise for raman on his birthday. Ishu can't able to see him in pain. He was so happy seeing everyone’s love for him. Finally raman realises his love for ishita. And he going to confess his love to her after the trip. I think something is bad going to happen in their lifes.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt

Ishita's beautiful surprise for Raman

Raman met the accident

Mihir informed ishita

Loved ishita-mihir bond

I think something wrong is going to happen

Waiting for next 

Updt soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update  .

Loved ishita's surprise for Raman .

Aashi is cutie pie .

Raman finally is going to confess his geeling for ishita but ut seems something bad is coming . Hope ishra will be fight together against it .

Updt next soon 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Hello friends. Really sorry for being late in updating story i hope you will enjoy reading it

Kiya pyaar karogay mujse

Part 27

ishita closes her eyes and remember the familiar touch she thinks: no it cant be possible its my imagination. she hear a sound of something breaking. She gets up and looks around she find red bangles broken on floor. She closes her eyes and shook her  head. Raman enters the room and find ishita distressed. Ishita points at the broken bangles while raman says: table pay hi thi shayad gir kay toot gayi why you are worrying.

Ishita nods and says: yes.. you are right maybe I am thinking too much. Where is ashi. Raman says: ashi is enjoying  with romi and simmi you know what all have  become childish with her romi simi mihir ashok and param. Ishita smiles listening to him and hugs  him thinking: lagta hai mein zyada hi soch rahi hoon

Raman cups her face and asks: ishita you are fine. Ishita nods looking at raman and smiles. Raman kisses her forehead with all his love and says: lets move back to party. Ishita shook her head and says: come with me. Raman looks at her questioning eyes ishita held his hand and both walka out of the room. Raman gets excited thinking ishita has planned something for him he looks at her and smiles

Ishita ask raman to close his eyes. He closes his eyes, ishita brought raman to terrace and says: open your eyes.. raman slowly open his eyes and finds all terrace filled with photos some were hanging with twinking lights. All photos were of him his childhood picture with his dada his teenage pics how he gets appreciated for his sport achievement then his business achievement and family picture with ishita ashi and others. Raman was smiling ear to ear with teary eyes looking at each picture. He traces his finger of his dada picture and says: i miss you dada.. ishita wipes her happy tears seeing raman happiness and says: happy birthday to you..

Raman turns and pulls ishita for hug and says: thank you thank you so much ishita for all this 

Ishita: you liked my gift

Raman: its amazing and great ishita.. you brought my whole life together but how did you manage to do all this and how I didn't knew about this

Ishita: surprise raman.. neelu helped me with your old pics but i knew that you will like this

Raman: like..ishita i love this.. aww look at this picture how ashi is cuddling to me. He points at one picture then he looks at other and gets amazed he held ishita hand and asks: when you took this pic. Ishita smiles and says: papa beti were sleeping cuddling with open mouth i found it so adorable so i clicked it

Raman chuckles and says: indeed its adorable.

Ishita: lets move to party ashi will be tired. Ramam nods and both heads back to party rest was passed in blink parry ended all retired to their room as they were hell tired. Next day raman went for office as usual while ishita was engrossed with ashi. Her phone rings she takes the call and gets shocked listening from other side she gives ashi to toshi jee and leaves from home

Ishita was looking around her forehead was filled with sweat. She felt a touch on her shoulder making her flinch she turn and sigh in relief seeing raman standing she threw herself in his arms trying to seek solace. Raman hugs her smiling and says: ishita what happened why are you scared. Whats bring you here in office

Ishita looks at raman and says: i got call that you got hurt

Raman shows his bandaged hand and says: projector gir gaya tha nothing to worry ishita.

Ishita: i dont want to lose you raman. I love you so much i cant see you in pain. Raman hugs her tightly and says: i am here with you shush bus.. he kisses her forehead lovingly and thinks who called ishita. He takes ishita to his cabin and asks: who called you

Ishita: mihir called me. Mihir enters the cabin with some medicine and says: bhai take this medicine you will feel better. Raman glares at him and says: why you called ishita. Mihir looks down and says: sorry wo i thought i should tell bhabhi because you are not leaving office 

Ishita intervene and sides with mihir and says: raman why you are getting angry with mihir he didn't do anything wrong its good thag he called me and he is right also you cant do work with injured hand lets go home

Raman: you will always take his side. Mihir you go. Mihir nods and leaves

Ishita chuckles seeing raman sulken face and says: so what he is very smart and intelligent. Raman makes face listening to her and says: oh hello madam stop praising mihir so much i think you dont know that in front of your husband you should not praise other men

Ishita: raman you are jealous..

Raman shook his head and says: why i will be jealous. Kuch bhi bolti hai madrasan now dont you want to go home

Ishita nods and both leaves for home. They enters house making Senior bhalla surprised. Mrs bhalla: ishita you are with raman ..raman puttar tu itni jaldi ghat agaya. She gets shocked seeing his injured hand and rushes to his side. Mr bhalla too asks the same from raman. Raman smiles lightly and told them about the incident of projector falling. He assures them: maa papa its just a small wound dont stress yourself. Mihir called ishita and this madam brought me home

Mrs bhalla: puttar she has done right you are hurt you need rest. Raman looks around and searches for ashi mrs bhalla smiles and tells: ashi is with simmi. Raman nods and leaves for his room.

Later at night, raman was trying to bandaged his hand, he winces while applying the anticeptic. Ishita enters the room holding ashi and says: raman what are you doing. Give it to me i will apply. She makes ashi sit with raman and takes the cotton. Ishita bandage his hand while ashi was looking at her dada. Raman looks at her and find her eyes filled with tears raman says: baby what happened. Ashi point at his wounded hand. Ishita smiles and says: ashi dada is fine 

Ashi held raman band and kisses it lightly making raman fell in love with his daughter again. He hugs her tightly and says: princess dada is alright .. aww baby i love you so much. Ashi smiles at her dada showing her two teeth mouth and says: lab yuw.. (love you). Raman and ishita pulls their bundle of joy in bear hug. Ashi laughs whole heatedly getting her parents love

Next day

Ishita was looking outside the window sipping the coffee feeling the light cold weather. Raman comes out of the restroom and lovingly stares at ishita. He walks towards her and reluctantly hugs her from back. Ishita smiles and relaxes herself in his arms. Ishita looks at raman and says: life is so beautiful raman.. raman looks on and gets lost in her. He says: but this life become beautiful due to you. Ishita couldn't stop blushing listening to him. He tighten his hold on her and says: stay with me ishita hamesha..

Ishita: where i will go raman my home is here in your arms. Raman smiles kisses her forehead making ishita looks down feeling butterfly in her stomach.

Raman: ishita.. thank you for coming in my life. Both shares the eyes lock. Their moment gets disturbed as neelu knocks the door stating ashok and param has came to meet raman. Raman half heartedly leaves ishita and moves downstairs while ishita hides her face in her palm smiling. 

Ashok and param greet raman happily. Raman asks: whats up.. ashok : raman we are planning to hang out in dehli outskirts so thought to ask from you. Are you interested. Raman looks at them and says: how can i go leaving my family behind mera maan nhe hai

Mr bhalla smiles seeing raman concern for his family he intervene and says: raman puttar you should go with them it will be a good break for you. Raman shook his head and denies: no papa.. mein.. ashok and param pleads to him making raman melt to their words. Ashok: great tommorow we will go. Raman nods. Both leaves. 

Ishita smiles looking at raman and says: it will be fun raman after a long time you will spend time with your friends.

Raman: but i am feeling something miss

Ishita: you are worrying unnecessarily raman. Raman nods and thinks: i should not keep my feeling hidden now i thinks its correct time to confess ishita.. but tomorrow is trip. Let this trip gets over i will plan a grand confession. He smiles dreamily.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

good

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends  I am back with update. Many of you gussed correctly that aman is back in story. My fingers were itching to give you all adhamakedar twist. Wesy bhi aman story was left there were many unanswered question that ishita has. so to close  all the  loops I had to brought aman trust me amanentry will bring ishra more closer.

Enjoy reading

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 28

Raman was leaving fortheir outing trip. Ishita  give raman his bag. Raman looks at  her and was feeling to cancel this plan and spend some time with his family. He  was busy in drooling  over ishita  who was cleaning the bed.He felt a tug at his pant  he smiles seeing his princess trying to get  his attention. He takes her in his arms and showers kisses on her face and says:ashi dada will miss you. Ashi makes a sad pout and looks at her dada with her  big eyes. Ishita looks at father  and daughter and shook her head.She walks towards  them and says: you both are  impossible. Raman you are going for just a day or two days maximum why you both are behaving like this. Raman glares  at her  and says: that’s not done ishita

Ishita: raman.. ashi ka samajh ata hai she  is small and  attached with you but you  .. you are grown up ismein tension ki kiya baat  hai you go enjoy there and comeback soon. Saying  this  ishita takes ashi from raman and waves ashi hand to raman. Raman couldn’t stop himself and hugs the two important persons tightly. Raman says: I was thinking that I should deny ashok and  param and we gofor trip nice  idea

Ishita  hits him lightly and break the hug. She says:they will feel bad  raman stop it. Now go. Raman glares at her and says: you are too much ishita. Ishita chuckles  listening to him. Raman gets serious and says: on a serious note. Take care of yourself and ashi. He caresses ashi head lovingly. Ishita nods  listening to him.

Raman: if you need any help call mihir  he will help you as Iwill be  not here na aur romi to abhi bacha hai. Kahain bahar  akele mat jana guard kay saath jana

Ishita: bus bus raman itni instruction you are worried unnecessarily

Raman: you  don’t know ishita I am feeling restless to leave you and ashi behind alone

Ishita: we are not alone raman maa papa haina

Raman: ishita after that attack incident I am very worried for safety of all of  you. He expresses his concern. Ishita smiles seeing his care and says: we will be fine raman hugs them again and kisses their forehead and says: okay I am going take care. Saying this he walks away but ishita held his hand raman looks at her confused. Ishita shook her head and says: don’t say I am going say I will return soon. Raman smiles and says; acha baba I will return soon.

Other side param was tensed he was biting his nails while ashok was chilling up. Param looks at ashok who was  happily having sandwiches. Param takes it and says: how can you be so much carefree. Ashok glares at param and says: just chill param. Param shook his head and says: we will get caught ashok raman will not leave us.

Param: you are taking tension param. Nothing will happen. You just focus on our trip we will enjoy.Param smiles lightly but he was not still convinced. Ashok gets up and  says: chalo yaar its getting late raman will be here any time. His phone rings flashing raman name. ashok looks at it and says: raman is here lets leave.

Param: ashok aik baar phr soch le. Ashok held param hands and drag him along and says: its time for  some action buddy. Trio left for their trip. Rest of the day passed ishita was missing raman so much she gets his call every three hours to know about them. Night was not passing for  ishitaas she was feeling worried she didn’t got call from raman after  dinner. She makes her heart  understand but an unknown fear was surrounding her. She couldn’t sleep all night next morning she gets a message from raman that they are returning she gets happy. After completing her morning chores she start waiting for raman. Time passed but there was no sign of  raman. His phone was also unreachable. Ishita gets worried mr bhalla was also worried for raman. They called mihir to help them.

Ishita was pacing to and fro in tension while ashi was also very cranky as if she has also felt that something has  happened to her dada. Mrs bhalla was sitting in front  of  mata rani idol and  praying for raman safe come back. Mihir and  mr bhalla return dejected as they were unable  to figure out where  raman has vanished. Ishita  rushes to them and asks: where  is  raman?

Mihir  shook his head and says: no Bhabhi we didn’t find raman. Ashok aur param ka bhi kuch pata nhe chal raha

Ishita  held her head in worry and  tears start flowing from her eyes. All were lost in thoughts when they hears ashi calling dada.. dada. All looks at ashi who was running towards door continuously saying dada. They gets happy seeing raman standing there with ashok and param. Ashi trips and fall down and start  crying. Ishita rushes to her and takes her in arms checking that she is fine or not. Raman was looking at all.

Mr and  mrs bhalla rushes to him and says: we were so worried puttar. Tu  kaha chala gaya tha.Ishita too walks towards him she  notice bandages on his forehead and hand she gets worried and asks: raman ye sab kiya hai you are hurt.

Ashok: when we were returning we met with an accident isley time lag gaya aur raman has strictly ordered us not to inform you all about accident as you all will get worried.Ishita tries to held raman hand but he says: I am feeling pain in my feet mihir can you help me till my room. Mihir nods and takes  raman to his  room while ishita was  taken a back seeing raman behavior he didn’t talked with ashi for once. Little ashi who was waiting to get some kisses and hugs from her dada gets sad seeing his dada leaving. She start crying. Ishita wipes her tears  and consoles her saying:ashi.. dada is injured na he needs lot of rest. Morning he will play with his princess okay.. ashi stop crying as if she understand what her  mother has said. Param and ashok also leaves after biding bye.

Raman had dinner inroom itself he  didn’t talked with anyone he sleep early on the pretext of feeling tired. Next morning ishita comesout after getting bath she gets shocked seeing ashi trying to climb downthe  bed while raman is engrossed in talking on phone. As ashi was about to fall ishita held her and shouting ashiname. raman too turn and find ishita hugging ashi. He walks towards them and ask casually: what happened.

Ishita: raman.. are you okay.. ashi was about to fall from bed. Raman looks at ashi and pinches her nose and says: hey gundi why you were doing this. Don’t pull this stunt next time. Ishita and ashi were taken aback seeing raman nonchalant attitude. Soonall were having breakfast. Raman makes face seeing ghobi paratha he says: mummy yaar kiya ghobi ka paratha banaya hai I want to eat poori with cholay. Toshi jee looks at raman who was demanding something from her with so much right. Raman has never done this before. Ishita smiles seeing all this

Toshi jee: puttar abhi lati hoon. Wait for some minutes.

Raman takes bread andsays: leave it mummy. I will have this bread only. Toshi jee sit back and  looks at raman for a moment she felt aman in raman as aman  has called her  mummy raman always call her maa. She shook her head thinking that she is missing  her deceased son. Raman says:okay I am leaving for office

Ishita tries  to say something but raman shows her  palm and says: don’t poke your nose in every matter ishita. All were astonished to see raman answering ishita rudely. Raman caresses ashi head and leaves.

Later at evening raman return from office and sees ishita talking with toshi jee. He hears them. Ishita: mummy jee raman is behaving weirdly from the time  he return. Toshi jee agrees to her and says:I also noticed the same puttar he is not behaving like raman.. he talked rudely to you he didn’t spend time with ashi.

Mr bhalla who was also listening all this says: stop it toshi jee ho jata  hai. May be he  is  in some tension or stress phr accident bhi to hua hai uska chirchira hogaya hoga.You both are thinking a lot. Raman mentally notes all this  and enters shouting: no one do their work correctly he sit beside mr bhalla and held his head.

Ishita goes and bring water for him. Raman smiles at her and takes the glass. Mr  bhalla: puttar koi problem hai. Raman nods and says: papa we lost important project bus isely mood  kharab hai. I am sorry ishita I rudely behaved with you in morning. He clenches his fist. Ishita smiles and says: don’t say sorry raman. You take rest.

Raman looks around and says: where is ashi. Ishita gets happy and replies: she is sleeping raman nods and says: my baby my hand is hurt na therefore I couldn’t take her in my arms I am missing my ashi so much. All smiles listening to him. Raman gets up and leaves from there. Mr bhalla looks at toshi jee and ishita and says: see he is fine. Ap ladies bhi na. raman smiles innocently listening mr bhalla and leaves.

That’s it my dear friends waiting for your lovely comments and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

They kidnapped raman 

Now he is aman

Hope truth come out soon 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman was so worried for ashi and ishita❤️❤️

Both felt that something’s not right 🥺🥺

Param and ashok😤😤😤

They cannot change 😡😡

Raman gayab .....this is aman😟😟😰

Hope ishita finds out this soon

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Raman is aman?

Can't wait for next part 

Plz continue soon 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aman died na toh how come he came back and param ashok ka kia Majra h kia kia dono ne