Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

anyways good that raman cam to know that Ishita is given drugs.but will it affect the baby?Shocked about Vandita's past.now vandu lying about raman being her hus was unexpected.but she is trying to save ishita.will ishita's dad's police complaint put raman in trouble?

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting updt di

Totally loved it so much

Poor ishu. Vandita helped her. Hope raman should find the truth of mr.iyer and help her.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Mana Kay hum yaar nhe

Part 4

Raman waiting outside the ward he was feeling restless as the time was passing worried lines formed on his forehead he held his head and presses it to relieve the headache. Soon doctor comes out while Raman walks towards him and start bombarding questions relating to the health of baby and Ishita. Doctor smile seeing the concern and says: we want to conduct some test phr hi hum Bata sakty Hain Kay apki wife is actual condition Kiya hai. Abhi Tak to your wife and baby are stable but .

Raman was so engrossed in the worry for his baby that he didn't bother to correct the mistake. He asks: what but?? Do everything I want my baby and Ishita alright. Doctor nods and leaves. Raman sits at the bench and thinks: why I am worried for her. I should focus on your baby wellbeing. He shook his head and says: obviously my baby is growing in Ishita to mere baby ki well being Kay liye Ishita ki well being zarori hai that's it aur kuch nhe hai. His phone rings he narrow his eyes finding an unknown number he was about to take the call but his phone gets off as his phone battery died. He gets up and looks inside the ward Ishita opens her eyes and looks around. Raman slowly opens the door and enters inside Ishita looks on and find Raman standing there she tries to remember why she is here and who's is this man. She tries to sit Raman rushes to her and helps her in sitting he asks: Ishita how are you feeling now. 

Ishita looks blankly at Raman as she was not remembering anything not even her name. Nurse enters and greet Ishita happily and says: how are you now your husband was hell worried for you and your baby. Both Raman and Ishita gets shocked they looks at nurse who smiles at them and checks her drip flow and leaves. Ishita looks down and says: husband????... Baby... Muje kuch samjh nhe araha mein Kon Hoon..kuch yaad nhe araha.. she held her head while Raman gets another blow knowing that Ishita doesn't remember anything he held her hand and says: Ishita don't take stress I will explain you everything.. relax. Ishita nods Raman takes his hand back and looks at her and says: mein abhi aata Hoon okay saying this Raman gets up and leaves from there he straightly goes to doctor and says: what happened to Ishita... She is not remembering anything

Doc: listen Mr bhalla Please sit down after one hour we will test report phr hi hum kuch Bata sakty hai but I think something is wrong with your Mrs bhalla

Raman: wrong?? I didn't get anything

Doc: we suspect some drug in her blood and I am afraid that if we didn't identify it it will cost Ishita and baby life.

Raman gets shocked listening that his baby life is in danger. He sweats he doesn't want to lose his baby now. He looks at doctor and says: do anything just save my baby..I mean them.

Doc nods and says: we will do our best don't worry.

Otherside, Mr iyer was driving thinking about Ishita. He was calling different hospital and asking whether Ishita iyer is admitted there but got no information. He was worried where Raman has taken Ishita and vanished. He was also trying to call Raman who's number he has gotten from shekar bansal but the phone was off. He pulls his hairs in frustration and says: ishu where are you Kanna I am so worried for you.

Hospital, Raman was still waiting for report. Soon report came doctor was reading it while Raman was sitting in front of him waiting for doctor response. Doctor face expression changed she put the report on table and glares at Raman and says: how irresponsible of you Mr bhalla ya to ye memory temper karny drug AP Mrs bhalla ko day rahy Hain ya she is consuming it on her own but this is highly risky for her and baby life 

Raman: kaisi drug...muje kuch samjh nhe arahi.. aur apki correction Kay liye she is not my wife. Wild bacha Mera hai because she is surrogate mother.

Doc: okay.. tell me everything you know

Raman nods and narrates Everything to doctor who responds: iska Matlab aik saal phele kuch aisa hua Kay she lost her memory and became surrogate mother of your baby in that span she didn't consume the drug and she gets her memory back and now in her blood we have found the drug. Koi unki family mein shayad ye drug day Raha hai Ishita ko

Raman: agay kiya hosakta hai doctor

Doc: Mr bhalla Ishita was not normal when she contracted surrogacy with you this is not her consent. Per ab Ishita ki halat aur kharab hai even a simple mental stress can cause much damage. Muje khud samajh nhe araha but Ishita ki jaan bachani hai to kisi bhi tarahan ye drug rokni hogi

Raman gets up and leaves from there while doctor looks at his retreating figure and says: bhagwan hi Jane Kay hoga agay. Raman is stranger to Ishita I don't think he will do anything for her he can easily try another surrogacy. She closes her eyes and remember how her husband was a drug addict and she got separated from him and was pregnant but her own brother forcefully taken her for abortion and she had lost her baby. She remembers the betrayal she has faced from her close relations. Her intuition was telling her that Ishita too suffered from betrayal by her family. She held her head and says: vandita get hold of yourself. 

She gets up and goes to see ishita. Ishita was sleeping under medicine effect she walks towards her and says: how I save you Ishita. Don't know why but I want to do something for you. Should I talk to mr bhalla.

Otherside Raman was outside and thinking about happening: koi Ishita ko drug day rha hai iska Kiya Matlab hua. Kiya mein apne Bache ko aise hi choor Doon Kiya mein Ishita Kay liye kuch nhe Kar sakta mein Kiya karon no.. this baby is mine it's my responsibility to protect my baby aur Ishita she is related to my baby muje uski madad karni hogi. Per kaise..Mr iyer say baat karon

He looks at sky and says: matarani show me some way. What should I do. Agar Mr iyer ko meine sab bataya to.. I don't think he will let my baby live aur Ishita.. Kiya karon mein.

He walks inside the hospital after fulfilling the formalities of discharge he straightly goes to see Ishita who was laying awake. He calls out her name Ishita looks at Raman and closes her eyes as she remembers some flashes of their dance together. Raman walks towards her and says: let's go Ishita

Ishita held his hand and says: Sach Kiya hai.. muje kuch yaad kiyon nhe hai. Tell me everything

Raman opens his mouth to reply Ishita but vandita enters and says: Mrs bhalla Sach yehi Kay you are pregnant a little life is growing inside you Mr bhalla is your husband don't take any stress it's harmful for you and your baby. Okay. Nurse take Mrs bhalla and help her to change dress.

Nurse nods and takes Ishita with her Raman turns at vandita and glares at her and says: what is all this.. wife husband.. how dare you

Vandita: Ishita will die Mr bhalla agar kuch Thora bhi galat hua saath mein apka bacha bhi mar jayega. Remember one thing now Ishita is also your responsibility like your baby. You have to find who is behind this drug problem.

Raman: why I will do this

Vandita: Ishita and your baby life is in your hand she doesn't remember her mental state is fragile if you tell her truth she may die.

Raman looks at vandita shocked who thinks: I know I lied to Raman that Ishita state is critical but I did this for Ishita to save her from getting hurt by her family.

Ishita comes holding nurse hand vandita sign to Raman and says: take care of Ishita and your baby now Ishita is your responsibility

Raman held Ishita hand and both walks away. Raman was silent all journey he was not getting what to do he drives towards his hotel otherside Mr iyer who was still searching for Ishita and Raman finally decide to take police help. He calls police and tells that Raman has fled with his daughter. 

That's it my dear friends waiting for your comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

good

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3

Finally Raman met ishu

Ishita is in very bad state

Mr iyer and Mr Bansal want their kids to marry

Raman get to know that Ishita is still preggy

Waiting to know how Raman stops the wedding for his child

Updt soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt

Raman took ishita to hospital

Ishita's condition is really poor

Vandu was feeling bad for ishita

Mr iyer is too much

Hoping to see ishra together

Updt soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update .

Loved vandira character ,she was so concerned about ishita .

Raman is feeling something for ishita ,though he is not ready to accept .

Now wauting for ishra story to start. 

Updt next soon 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mana Kay hum yaar nhe

Teaser

Raman standing in front of Mr iyer who angrily marches towards him and hold his collar and says: how dare you took my daughter. Raman makes his collar free and says: Mr iyer calm down she fainted in party

Mr iyer: so her father is alive to take care of her who are you

Raman: she is pregnant with my child therefore it is my responsibility

Mr iyer gets shocked he steps back and says: you are lying..

Raman: your daughter was missing for one year and in that year she is contracted as surrogate mother of my baby he says truly

Mr iyer held Ishita hand and says: just wait and watch Raman bhalla he leaves from there making Raman confuse. He thought to follow them he gets shocked seeing Mr iyer taking Ishita insde the hospital as Raman was about to enter the hospital he was stopped by body guard who start hitting him Raman was laying on ground Mr iyer comes and hit him with feet and says: abortion procedure has started Mr bhalla he smirks looking at Raman

Teasing enough waiting for your lovely comments and response

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail