Posted: 3 years ago

Brilliant and fabulous update yaar 

Loved it...and just amazing yaar

Very different concept

Ishita couldn't  understand what is happening??๐Ÿ˜ญ

She is very much worried 

Appa is disgusting ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I hate him

Raman was very happy seeing ishita in the party..

Raman was much excited know about his baby

Ishita was very much confused๐Ÿ˜ญ

She know about that raman is father of her baby

She also slapped him

He was very angry but seeing her health 

He try to make her understand 

He was very much worried for his baby

Omg husband???

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman was shocked to see ishita 

She is in such a poor condition.....her flashes, memories, everything is disturbing her๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Mr iyer knows her condition and then also he wants her to marry ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ข

Omg....raman as her husband ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raman seeing ishita at the party was superb.but never expected him to take her tightlyto a corner n ask about the baby.sad that ishita thinks that he is taking advantage of her memory loss.good that raman realuzed that she has memory loss.shocking that her dad is fixing her marriage.Raman taking her to the hospital was unexpected. now what will her dad do?the nurse ticked the husband box.what will be its after effects?

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt di

Totally loved it so much

Mr.iyer meets raman. Raman is happily shocked to see ishu in party. Mr.iyer fixed ishu alliance with Bansal son. Ishra are shocked hearing this. And Ishu fainted. Raman takes her to hospital and nurse misunderstood him as her husband. Mr.iyer is angry on Raman.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know whether Ishita remember anything or not what will happen when Mr.Iyer comes to know the truth 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Ishita and mr.iyer reaches party venue mr.bansal welcomed them mr.iyer pressed the decoration mr.bansal.said his wife did the decoration he said it's due to madhavi his wife got to know about her passion and fulfilled it ishita got emotional hearing about her mothermrs.bansal took ishita with her mr.bansal was praising ramans work and said he have got proposal from raman for project he can also join if he liked the proposal mr.iyer said he is excited to meet this RKB finally raman came he was handling media very nicely mr.iyer was impressed with raman he asked him to share details about project raman saw ishita he took her to corner she asked who is he raman asked if his baby is alive she pushed him and left from there ishita was dancing with mr.bansal son raman went to dance floor he got ishita to dance with him he asked her if his baby is fine Ishitas head was spinning raman took her aside and gave her juice to drink he said she is pragnent with his baby she thought he have taken advantage of her she felt like throwing up she ran to washroom raman went behind her he got happy saying his baby is alive ishita slapped him and said he took her advantage raman said he can explain till than mr.iyer came ishita hugged him raman got shocked seeing that he got to know ishita is related to mr.iyer ishita went with mr.iyer as he wanted to announce something raman got shocked hearing mr.iyer is going to announce ishitas wedding he was thinking how to stop all this he saw ishita is about to faint he held her and ran away taking her to hospital mr.iyer was following them.but lost the track he was angry at raman other side raman informed Mihir he got ishita he reached hospital he was worried

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update .

Raman seems to be a very lucky guy .

As he has met ishu n find that she continues to be pregnant .

Unfortunately mr Iyer n mr Bhansali are planning to become get their children married .

Now if ishu is interested in that bhansal's son then she may simply avoid Raman ,hide her state of pregnancy (not many will suspect such uncommon stuff) n go ahead with her marriage .

So it's upto Raman if he wants the baby ishu is carrying or not .Hence he needs to stop the wedding  for that .

But how ?

Interesting prospect .

Pl continue soon.

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update dear 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting! Pls continue 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mana Kay hum yaar nhe

Part 4

Raman waiting outside the ward he was feeling restless as the time was passing worried lines formed on his forehead he held his head and presses it to relieve the headache. Soon doctor comes out while Raman walks towards him and start bombarding questions relating to the health of baby and Ishita. Doctor smile seeing the concern and says: we want to conduct some test phr hi hum Bata sakty Hain Kay apki wife is actual condition Kiya hai. Abhi Tak to your wife and baby are stable but .

Raman was so engrossed in the worry for his baby that he didn't bother to correct the mistake. He asks: what but?? Do everything I want my baby and Ishita alright. Doctor nods and leaves. Raman sits at the bench and thinks: why I am worried for her. I should focus on your baby wellbeing. He shook his head and says: obviously my baby is growing in Ishita to mere baby ki well being Kay liye Ishita ki well being zarori hai that's it aur kuch nhe hai. His phone rings he narrow his eyes finding an unknown number he was about to take the call but his phone gets off as his phone battery died. He gets up and looks inside the ward Ishita opens her eyes and looks around. Raman slowly opens the door and enters inside Ishita looks on and find Raman standing there she tries to remember why she is here and who's is this man. She tries to sit Raman rushes to her and helps her in sitting he asks: Ishita how are you feeling now. 

Ishita looks blankly at Raman as she was not remembering anything not even her name. Nurse enters and greet Ishita happily and says: how are you now your husband was hell worried for you and your baby. Both Raman and Ishita gets shocked they looks at nurse who smiles at them and checks her drip flow and leaves. Ishita looks down and says: husband????... Baby... Muje kuch samjh nhe araha mein Kon Hoon..kuch yaad nhe araha.. she held her head while Raman gets another blow knowing that Ishita doesn't remember anything he held her hand and says: Ishita don't take stress I will explain you everything.. relax. Ishita nods Raman takes his hand back and looks at her and says: mein abhi aata Hoon okay saying this Raman gets up and leaves from there he straightly goes to doctor and says: what happened to Ishita... She is not remembering anything

Doc: listen Mr bhalla Please sit down after one hour we will test report phr hi hum kuch Bata sakty hai but I think something is wrong with your Mrs bhalla

Raman: wrong?? I didn't get anything

Doc: we suspect some drug in her blood and I am afraid that if we didn't identify it it will cost Ishita and baby life.

Raman gets shocked listening that his baby life is in danger. He sweats he doesn't want to lose his baby now. He looks at doctor and says: do anything just save my baby..I mean them.

Doc nods and says: we will do our best don't worry.

Otherside, Mr iyer was driving thinking about Ishita. He was calling different hospital and asking whether Ishita iyer is admitted there but got no information. He was worried where Raman has taken Ishita and vanished. He was also trying to call Raman who's number he has gotten from shekar bansal but the phone was off. He pulls his hairs in frustration and says: ishu where are you Kanna I am so worried for you.

Hospital, Raman was still waiting for report. Soon report came doctor was reading it while Raman was sitting in front of him waiting for doctor response. Doctor face expression changed she put the report on table and glares at Raman and says: how irresponsible of you Mr bhalla ya to ye memory temper karny drug AP Mrs bhalla ko day rahy Hain ya she is consuming it on her own but this is highly risky for her and baby life 

Raman: kaisi drug...muje kuch samjh nhe arahi.. aur apki correction Kay liye she is not my wife. Wild bacha Mera hai because she is surrogate mother.

Doc: okay.. tell me everything you know

Raman nods and narrates Everything to doctor who responds: iska Matlab aik saal phele kuch aisa hua Kay she lost her memory and became surrogate mother of your baby in that span she didn't consume the drug and she gets her memory back and now in her blood we have found the drug. Koi unki family mein shayad ye drug day Raha hai Ishita ko

Raman: agay kiya hosakta hai doctor

Doc: Mr bhalla Ishita was not normal when she contracted surrogacy with you this is not her consent. Per ab Ishita ki halat aur kharab hai even a simple mental stress can cause much damage. Muje khud samajh nhe araha but Ishita ki jaan bachani hai to kisi bhi tarahan ye drug rokni hogi

Raman gets up and leaves from there while doctor looks at his retreating figure and says: bhagwan hi Jane Kay hoga agay. Raman is stranger to Ishita I don't think he will do anything for her he can easily try another surrogacy. She closes her eyes and remember how her husband was a drug addict and she got separated from him and was pregnant but her own brother forcefully taken her for abortion and she had lost her baby. She remembers the betrayal she has faced from her close relations. Her intuition was telling her that Ishita too suffered from betrayal by her family. She held her head and says: vandita get hold of yourself. 

She gets up and goes to see ishita. Ishita was sleeping under medicine effect she walks towards her and says: how I save you Ishita. Don't know why but I want to do something for you. Should I talk to mr bhalla.

Otherside Raman was outside and thinking about happening: koi Ishita ko drug day rha hai iska Kiya Matlab hua. Kiya mein apne Bache ko aise hi choor Doon Kiya mein Ishita Kay liye kuch nhe Kar sakta mein Kiya karon no.. this baby is mine it's my responsibility to protect my baby aur Ishita she is related to my baby muje uski madad karni hogi. Per kaise..Mr iyer say baat karon

He looks at sky and says: matarani show me some way. What should I do. Agar Mr iyer ko meine sab bataya to.. I don't think he will let my baby live aur Ishita.. Kiya karon mein.

He walks inside the hospital after fulfilling the formalities of discharge he straightly goes to see Ishita who was laying awake. He calls out her name Ishita looks at Raman and closes her eyes as she remembers some flashes of their dance together. Raman walks towards her and says: let's go Ishita

Ishita held his hand and says: Sach Kiya hai.. muje kuch yaad kiyon nhe hai. Tell me everything

Raman opens his mouth to reply Ishita but vandita enters and says: Mrs bhalla Sach yehi Kay you are pregnant a little life is growing inside you Mr bhalla is your husband don't take any stress it's harmful for you and your baby. Okay. Nurse take Mrs bhalla and help her to change dress.

Nurse nods and takes Ishita with her Raman turns at vandita and glares at her and says: what is all this.. wife husband.. how dare you

Vandita: Ishita will die Mr bhalla agar kuch Thora bhi galat hua saath mein apka bacha bhi mar jayega. Remember one thing now Ishita is also your responsibility like your baby. You have to find who is behind this drug problem.

Raman: why I will do this

Vandita: Ishita and your baby life is in your hand she doesn't remember her mental state is fragile if you tell her truth she may die.

Raman looks at vandita shocked who thinks: I know I lied to Raman that Ishita state is critical but I did this for Ishita to save her from getting hurt by her family.

Ishita comes holding nurse hand vandita sign to Raman and says: take care of Ishita and your baby now Ishita is your responsibility

Raman held Ishita hand and both walks away. Raman was silent all journey he was not getting what to do he drives towards his hotel otherside Mr iyer who was still searching for Ishita and Raman finally decide to take police help. He calls police and tells that Raman has fled with his daughter. 

That's it my dear friends waiting for your comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi