Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Emotional update

Ishita got excited hearing doorbell she opened the door and found vandita and mihir she welcomed them with hug vandu gave her madu vada raman asked mihir about Mr.iyer he said he landed in chennai raman asked him to keep eye on him mihir nodded ishra went to doctor for check-up raman was tensed doctor told him ishita can't deliver normally they will have to do c section that too tommorow raman told ishita he was happy to welcome his baby ishra car scene was nice ishra car met with accident raman saved ishita from major injury but got himself critical vandu was worried for ishra she got call from hospital she was shocked mihir took her to hospital doctor operated ishita it was baby boy doctor informed mihir a d vandu they got happy but was worried for raman as he was critical for 24 hrs police said it was plan accident mihir got angry on mr.iyer next day raman came into senses vandu and Mihir informed him he got blessed with baby boy he asked about ishita they looked him sadly they said she left him she got her memory back flashback was sad raman was broken reading ishitas letter I think ishita did all this to save raman from mr.iyer I can't belive she don't have feelings for raman poor raman

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This story is similar to some other I read ages ago .

Same ML for the fl .

I hope that the succeeding parts will be different .

I discontinued reading that story because the fl seemed right n the ml seemed like a monster .More like a maniac .

Pl keep Raman’s chr sensible .

Ishu knows the whole truth now .

Then why is she abandoning her baby ?

There is no need to make her newborn suffer n lead a motherless life .

Is ishu planning to start a new life ?

She can easily raise this baby as a single mother .

When she knows that she carried this baby for 9 months with the belief that it was a child out of wedlock then she owes some sort of responsibility towards that child .

I have a doubt that it must be mr Iyer who has taken away ishu .

But wouldn’t he too want to have his grandchild for himself as ishu is his only daughter?

Pl clear my doubts .

Update soon .

Kindly don’t make Raman a cry baby .

A successful businessman will be smart in his behaviour n not cry over the circumstances .

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Mana kay hum yaar nhe

Part 12

Raman was making ishita have her fruits. Door bell rings making ishita smile happily she exclaims: it must be mihir and akka . She hurriedly gets up and goes to open the door making raman chuckle. As ishita ooens the door she greets mihir and vandita happily. Taking both of them in hug she says: i missed you both.. she gets teary. Raman shakes his head seeing the mood swings of his wife he says: let them come inside atleast ishita.. 

Ishita breaks the hug. They settle in louge and asks about ishita health. Raman tells them thay everything is fine today they are visiting doctor. Vandita takes out a box and forward it to ishita. Ishita smiles seeing her favorite medu vada. She start relishing it. Raman sign mihir to come with him. Mihir nods and follows raman.

Raman looks at mihir and asks: any news regarding mr iyer. Mihir says: yesterday he landed in chennai..raman looks on and says: it means he is back. Keep an eye on his every move. Mihir agrees to raman and says: dont worry raman i will ask my men to keep eye on him. 

After few hours, they left for hospital. They did few test as doctor had advised. After giving report to doctor ishita was taken for examination while raman was anxiously waiting. He was worried for ishita and baby wellbeing. Doctor comes out and says: mr bhalla i want to talk to you come with me. Raman nods and follows her. Doctor behavior was giving goosebumps to Raman. They got seated in doctor cabin. Raman asks: doctor my wife and baby are fine na. Doctor looks at him and says: there is problem. Actually we have examine her report of x ray and it shows that ishita cant deliver baby normally. Her bone is not wide. Thats why she was feeling pain as baby is moving down. Baby is alright.

Raman gets worried he looks at doctor who complete her sentence: i think we should operate her. Raman nods and asks: do you want to do operation today. Doctor shook her head and says: tomorrow. Raman nods and asks: should she stay at hospital tonight. Doc shook her head in negative and says: you can go home and prepare to welcome your baby tomorrow. Raman smiles and leaves. He finds ishita waiting for him. Ishita asks: raman kiya kaha doctor ne. 

Raman smiles and hugs her tightly and says: she told that we will welcome our baby tomorrow. Ishita looks on while raman continue to says: doctor has advised for operation. Dont worry. Ishita nods and asks: but phele to normal ka hi kaha tha.. baby theek haina koi problem to nhe..

Raman: our baby is fine.. lets go home and share this news with vandita. Ishita smiles and takes out her phone and dails vandita number. Raman shook his head seeing his wife impatient. They settles inside the car and start their journey towards home. Ishita was telling vandita about doctor instructions. After discussing with vandita ishita ends the call. 

Raman held ishita hand and kisses them. Ishita smiles at him and says: raman i am nervous.. everything will be alright na. Raman presses her hand and says: dont take tension jaan everything will be fine. Tomorrow we will held our baby in our arms. 

Ishita smiles imagining themselves with a little baby she nods and says: finally tomorrow we will know whether we are going to have a boy or girl. Raman chuckles listening to her. Ishita glares at raman for laughing at her. Ishita asks: raman.. baby kitna choto hoga na.. baby should have your eyes, dimples as you have. Your smile and your milky white complexion. 

Raman looks at ishita and says: this is wrong jaan. I have thought about a mini version of you. Your pointed nose, your eyes..i want our baby to be exactly your replica. 

Both were busy in discussing about their baby when suddenly a huge truck comes in front of their car raman takes a sharp turn but still his car got hit by the truck raman tries to shield ishita to save her and their unborn baby.. their was a loud screeching sound with a bang and soon everything got dark. Both were laying injured and drenched with blood. People start gathering around them and took them to hospital in emergency. 

Vandita and mihir were waiting for raman and ishita to return. Seeing vandita sweating mihir asks: vandita are you alright. Vandita held her chest and says: dont known i am not feeling well. Restlessness ho rahi hai jaise kuch bura hone wala hai. Mihir looks at her and says: dont worry.. vandita looks at clock and paces in tension saying: why they have not returned yet its only 15 minute drive aur abhi half an hour hogaya hai. Mihir smiles and says: may be they are spending time together. Take a chill. Vandita looks at her phone ringing flashing unknown number she takes the call. From otherside a lady speaks: is it vandita.. 

Vandita says: yes vandita speaking. Lady tells her about raman and ishita accident making vandita shocked to her wits she couldn't hold herself and stumbles. Mihir looks at vandita and asks: what happened vandita.. you are scaring me. Vandita looks on with teary eyes and says: raman and ishita met with accident.. they are in hospital.. mihir didn't waste and second and held vandita hand and rushes out to reach hospital as soon as possible. 

They reaches the hospital in no time. Raman and ishita were taken for treatment. Mihir and vandita were hell worried for them doctor comes out and says: thankfully mrs bhalla didn't get major injuries but still we are taking ishita for immediate c section arrange blood for her. Mihir nods and rushes out to arrange blood while vandita was praying for raman and ishita. Soon mihir return with the blood. Both were waiting outside to know about ishita. After few hours, doctor comes out and says: congratulations.. we managed to save both. Its baby boy. Vandita and mihir sigh in relief but still worried for raman as there was no news regarding him. 

Mihir looks at vandita and say: you be with bhabhi i will go to raman. Vandita nods and says: keep informing me about raman. Mihir nods and leaves to see raman. He sees doctor coming out of raman room. He rushes to him and asks: hoe is raman. Doc looks at mihur and says: his condition is critical for 24 hours accident mein zyada trauma raman ko hi hua hai thankfully koi hadi nhe tooti be positive. Mihir nods and sees his best friend laying lifeless. He wipes his tears and says: raman.. get up na.. papa ban gaye ho..he takes his phone and calls vandita to inform her about raman. He finishes the call and find police officer standing. Mihir walks towards him and says: yes sir.

Officer: we have seen the cctv footage of that road it looks like a planned accident. Mihir looks shocked at officer and says: mr iyer...he clenches his fist in anger thinking mr iyer has tried to hurt his friend.

Otherside, mr iyer burns raman picture and says: your car has been crushed with truck how can you survive raman kumar bhalla.. good bye to you.. he smirks waiting for the news of raman death.

Next day

Raman opens his eyes feeling sharp pain in his head he find mihir and vandita standing there with a sad face, he tries to sit and asks: ishita.. she is fine..mihir held him and says: raman beta hua hai.. raman again ask: ishita is fine.. vandita looks away and says: raman your trust lost ishita got her memory back she left you and your baby.. this is her letter. She forward a letter while raman was too shocked to react he felt ground slipped under his feet. Mihir looks apologetically at his friend and remember the happenings of today morning 

Flashback

Vandita and mihir were with ishita and raman all night. Ishita gets her conscious she looks at her surrounding and tries to remember. All the memories keep rushing ti her mind she held her head vandita rushes to her and says: ishu are you alright.. ishita looks blankly at vandita. Vandita smiles at her and kisses her forehead. She says: my kanna become a mother i know you must be worried for raman he is fine. Wait i will come with your son. She turns and took baby from crib and tries to come close to ishita who screams: stop right there.. vandita gets confused listening to her. 

Mihir who just enters smiles seeing his bhabhi alright he says: bhabhi.. ishita shows palm to him and says: shut up.. i am not your bhabhi.. this is all wrong. This is all a lie.. she hides her face in her palm and says: its just a contract.. go away.. take him too and go away.. she start throwing things. Vandita and mihir were shocked seeing all this. Vandita held ishita hand and says: ishu... Raman loves you. This baby is yours.. ishita pushes her and says: no.. it's was a contract that too without my knowledge i wasnt in my senses. I had lost my memory but now i remember everything..this is all forced on me.. just get out .she shouts. Mihir and vandita leaves with baby not getting how to make her understand. 

Flashback ends 

Raman looks at vandita and says: how can she leave me like this. Vandita held his shoulder and says: we tried to talk to her but she didn't listened. We thought to give her sometime but she left.. we don't know when she left only this letter was there. 

Raman looks at the letter while tears were flowing from his eyes he start reading it

Mr bhalla..

Raman heart aches reading her addressing him formally. He gulps the lump formed in his throat and continue to read

My job is done. Your baby is with you. Dont try to find me because we have no relation i dont acknowledge this marriage. I have no feeling for you and your baby because it was without my consent i am leaving your life thanks for everything. I am repeating again dont try to find me.

Ishita iyer.

Raman hugs the letter tightly and cries as ishita leaves him and their baby behind she doesnt feel anything for them she didn't thought once about them and just left them. Now that he cant imagine his life without her she leaves making him alone again.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like also

good

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update buddy 

Ishita remember everything 

Ishita left raman and baby 

Update soon 

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice and emotional update please don't separate them please update next part soon to know when will they come back together 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ishra accident in this stage was totally unexpected.glad that ishita n the baby are safe.felt bad for raman.glad that raman gained his consciousness. but shocking that ishita got her memory n knowing about the contract she misunderstood everything n left

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello di

Please update soon

It been long ☹️☹️☹️☹️🥺☹️☹️☹️🥺🥺☹️🥺🥺🥺☹️☹️

Pretty please please 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt

Ishra were together and was waiting for the baby