A very nice update please update next part soon 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Fabulous update di

Totally loved it so much

Mr.bhalla and mr.iyer wants ishra to marry. Both are shocked to hear it.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahita

Nice one shadi of ishra

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Fabulous update dear... 

Thanks for the pm dear 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: omsai24

Awesome update

Ruhi wanted to eat khichadi made by Ishita she asked Ishita to make for her ishita was confused what to do raman asked het to make ishita made khichadi for ruhi she pressed the doorbell of bhalla house simmi opened the door she asked ishita what she is doing ishita said she have brought khichadi for ruhi simmi talk rudely with ishita and was about to throw khichadi but raman stopped her and asked simmi not to insult ishita she will never hurt ruhi he took khichadi from Ishitas hand and took her to ruhis room ruhi got excited seeing ishita she was happy ishita made her eat khichadi and told her story she slept ishita was going raman asked if ruhi slept ishita ignored him and was going raman stopped her she said they should not talk their family dont like each other raman said he said sorry she asked him to move on from shagun he said he have ishita made him understand he asked if she have moved on she said yes and said final decision will be his raman asked her not to join ashoks company he is not nice man she said she knows she will not  mr.iyer wad worried for Ishitas future mr.bhalla came there both were sad for their kids mr.bhalla suggested mr.iyer thry should get ishra married ruhi will get mother love while adi will get father love mr iyer was worried about their family mr.bhalla said they will manage mr.iyer told ishita he wants to marry her to raman she was shocked  other side mr.bhalla said he have seen girl for raman that is ishita raman was shocked

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 11

Fascinating Update

Ruhi ask Ishita to make her food and also to feed her

but Ishita knows Raman's family will misbehave with her

and it was so as Ishita comes to the Bhalla house Simmi wants

to throw the bowl of food away and thankfully Raman

was there to stop Simmi

I loved how Ishita and Raman spoke she complained about all

his and his family's  wrong doings to her

while Raman opened his heart a little to Ishita speaking

about his pain 

Mr Iyer and Mr Bhalla both spoke and decides to speak

to Ishita and Raman so they can get married to each other

Raman hears his father saying he chose Ishita

waiting to see what will happen 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update. 

Updt next soon .

Thanz for pm 

Thank you

infinity-flame thumbnail

12. ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴍᴜᴍʙᴀɪ...!!!

"What..!!" Both said to their respective fathers. "Have you gone mad, appa?" She asked shocked. 

"Ishu, what's wrong in it? Raman is nice guy.. And you both understands each other well.." He tried to justify himself about his decision. ".. And think about Ruhi and Aditya.. Ruhi needs a mother, if you both get married then she'll get mother's love from you."

"Appa, please.. Stop it..!" She said as her eyes gets moist. "Appa, am I a burden on you? That you wanted to get me married again..!" She cried. 

"Ishu, please.. Don't misunderstand me. Mein yeh tumhare aur Aditya ke bhaley ke liye bol raha hoon. Ishu, kanna.. Try to understand.. Tumhari poori zindagi baaki hai abhi.. Mein aur tumhare amma ka age badh raha hai.. Hum jab tak hai tumhe kisi cheez ki takleef nahi hogi par humare baad, you need someone to spend your life. Zindagi ki akhri parav pe kisi ki saath ki bohot zaroorat hoti hai.." (I'm saying this for your and Aditya well being. Your entire life has yet to live. Me and your amma getting old. Since, we're here, you won't have any trouble but after us.. In the last phase of life, we need someone.) 

"I understand everything, appa but still its not possible. Mein Mr. Bhalla ko lekar aisa kuch kabhi nahi soch sakti.. Haan.. Ruhi ke liye meri feelings kuch alaag hai.. Par uss feelings ko mein koi naam nahi de sakti. Mr. Bhalla aur mein sirf neighbors hai, aur yehi humara rishta hai, that's it..!!" (I never can think anything about Mr. Bhalla. Yes, I have feelings for Ruhi that I can't give a name to that relation. Me and Mr. Bhalla are just neighbors, and that's what our relation is..) She stated her final decision. "I still can't believe this. How could you even think appa..? I'm still not divorced yet and moreover Mr. Bhalla? Do you think, unke family ko agar kabhi yeh pata chala toh kaisa hoga..? Agar amma ko pata chala toh..?? You know they don't like each other." (Do you think, if his family gets to know about this, how will they react? And what if amma gets to know..) 

"Ishu, it's not only my decision." Mr. Iyer said when Ishita looked at her father with flicked eyebrow. "Mr. Bhalla also agreed with his decision. In fact, it was his wish to make you Roman's wife." As he said Ishita was hell shocked, she doesn't know how to react on it. "We decided to talk with you both before coming to any conclusion."

"You mean, Bhalla uncle will talk with him also..?" She asked in disbelief on which her father shook his head. 

"Oh God.. What have you both done..!!" She sat there clueless.. 

"Bhalla jee, what are you saying..?" Mrs. Bhalla yelled at her husband when he told them about his wish while Raman fumed. "Now that Madrasi girl will be my daughter-in-law, no ways..!!"

"Raman.." Mr. Bhalla looked at him and asked him to sit with him. Raman settled beside him and waited for his father to say. "Don't misunderstand me, puttar. But I was just thinking about you and Ruhi.. Have you ever seen Ruhi?? She craves for mother's love."

"Papa, I'm here for my daughter." He replied. 

"I know, you're there but sometimes, you couldn't give her time for your works, that time..? She missed you.. Raman, it's true that a girl needs father, but she needs mother most..!!" As Mr. Bhalla said, Raman looked on thoughtful. 

"Bhalla jee, what are you saying all these..?" Mrs. Bhalla's words made Raman broke his thoughts. "Poori duniya mein Ishita hi mili..? Raman deserve someone best." (Did you find Ishita in this entire world?) 

"May be but Ruhi deserve Ishita. You haven't seen but I saw their bonding. Ishita took Ruhi's good care." As Mr. Bhalla said, Raman reminisced the moments which Ruhi spend with Ishita. 

"But she has a son also.. Do you think, if she gets married to my son, she'll take care of Ruhi, won't she ignore my daughter for her son..? After all, Aditya uski khoon hai." Mrs. Bhalla said in rage. 

"Toshi jee, you don't like her, that's why you're thinking negative. But I trust Ishita."

"Whatever it is, but my decision is final that she can't be my Raman's wife." As they were arguing over it, Raman stayed quite for some time and then couldn't taking anymore, he yelled, "Will you both stay quite. It's my life, let me decide." As he said his parents stayed quite while waited for his answer. "Papa, I'm not going to marry anyone." He stated. "Me and Ruhi are happy with each other. We don't anyone in our life. 

"Did you listen, Raman don't want to get married with Ishita." Mrs. Bhalla said looking at her husband when Raman said, "Maa.. I mentioned, ANYONE. It's just not about Ishita but also about any other girl."

"But Raman, think about Ruhi..!!" Mr. Bhalla tried to convince him. 

"She's happy with the way she lives. I'm here for her, I'm her mother and father. I agree, that nowadays I couldn't able to give her time but I will look after her now. She doesn't anyone except me." Raman sternly said. "So, please finish the matter here only." Saying this he was going to get up when he heard Mr. Bhalla saying, "But I and Mr. Iyer discussed about you two..!!"

Raman's anger arise but keeping himself calm, he said, "Say him 'No' as I'll never going to marry anyone. I don't have any trust in this word 'marriage'." Saying this, he went inside, making his parents upset. 

Next morning, Ishita walked out from her room with a small luggage. "Ishu, where are you going?" Her father asked worried. 

"Appa, I'm going to Mumbai."

"Mumbai, why?" He asked. "Does my words hurt you badly that you're leaving us?" He asked emotional. 

"Appa, please..! You're mistaken." She said taking his hand in hers. "Actually, today is the final hearing of my divorce case. Lawyer called me last night and asked me to be there." She informed them. 

"Oh..! I thought.."

"Appa, whatever you thought was wrong.. But it doesn't mean that I would leave you." She replied. 

"I'm sorry kanna." He apologized. 

"It's okay appa." She assured him with a smile. "Okay appa, I'm getting late.. Please take care of Aditya." Saying this, she took blessings from her father and went to kitchen to take blessing from her mother and took leave. 

Ishita boarded in the flight and took her seat, she settled there comfortable and informing her parents about her boarding when she heard a chaos inside the flight, she heard familiar voice, and turned back to see. "Mr. Bhalla?" She was shocked to see him in same flight. "Oh God, aap chahte kya ho..? Mein jaha jaati hoon, waha bhej dete ho..!" She cursed but quickly made her position before Raman could see her, she was reminisced her father's decision about her marriage. "No, no.. I don't want to face him. What will he think..!!" She took a megazine and started reading but she couldn't concentrate as she heard Raman shouting at the air hostess. "Why do you people allow dogs in flight?"

Ishita peeped her head from her sitting position and saw a lady was sitting with a dog while Raman was standing there furious. "Sir, he'll not do anything. You please take your seat." The air hostess requested. 

"No, I don't want to sit here. You please replace my sit with other passenger." He yelled. 

Ishita giggled thinking, "So, Mr. Bhalla gets scared with dogs.. Interesting..!!" She was enjoying the chaos. 

"Sir, the flight is full. We can't replace your sit. You please take your sit. The flight will take off within few minutes." The air hostess requested again but Raman was adamant on his decision. 

Meanwhile, the passenger holding the dog wasn't looking at Raman while the dog was continuously barking at him, Ishita laughed seeing Raman scared. "This man will not listen to anyone until his problem gets solved." She sighed and stood up from her seat. 

"Excuse me?" She called an air hostess when Raman saw her and gets shocked. 

Once the air hostess attend Ishita, she told her something and the air hostess went to Raman saying, "You can shift to that lady's seat. She's ready to exchange seat with you."

Raman looked at Ishita who just smiled at him. "No, I don't want to.."

Ishita made faces and said, "Soch lo Mr. Bhalla.. You have to sit with that dog." She looked at the dog who was barking at him. 

Sighing on her comment, Raman agreed and went to her seat and exchanged with her. Ishita sat beside the lady and took the dog in her arm and started playing with him, Raman watched her amazed but next moment, shrugged away the thoughts. 

Around two and half hour later, the flight landed in Mumbai airport, slowly everyone gets down from the flight when due to the crowd, Ishita went behind and her body hit with Raman who just held her arm protectively. Ishita looked up and they shared an eye lock but in next moment, someone pushed Raman and they looked away. 

"Thank you for exchanging the seat." He said. 

"I never knew, you would get scared with this small creature." She laughed. 

"Whatever..!!" He rolled out and walked out from the airport. "By the way, why are you here?" He asked curious. 

"Today is final hearing about my divorce case." She replied with no emotions. 

"Oh..! That's great. So you'll be free from this relation." He said smiling. 

".. And what are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I came here to have some official work in court."

"Oh.." She paused and looked around and then again looked at Raman saying, "Okay, bye then.." Giving a nod to her, they walked in opposite direction. 

After finishing all the official works, Ishita left the court when she saw the weather was getting worse here but somehow she managed to came in airport and was settled there in waiting room. She was enjoying her own time when her eyes fall on Raman again who was entering in the waiting room. 

She didn't pay any attention to him while Raman took a seat somewhere and they were waiting for flight's arrival. 

"Attention gentlemen.. Due to the bad weather in Delhi, the flights from Mumbai to Delhi gets cancelled for today. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

As Raman and Ishita heard the announcement, gets worried. Ishita immediately called at her place and informed them about her delay. "No, appa.. I was thinking to return to return to my apartment." She replied and soon she hang up the call. 

She looked around but didn't find Raman, though she wasn't bother about his presence. She walked out from the airport and waited for a cab when she saw Raman was talking with a cab driver, she tired to hear him when she heard him asking, "Is there any hotel available nearby?"

Ishita sighed and looked up at the sky which was indicating of getting worse by anytime. She went to them calling, "Mr. Bhalla?" He turned at her, "I don't think you'll get a room in nearby any hotel and moreover the weather is getting worse, it can rain anytime. So, if you want, you can stay the night at my apartment." She offered help 

"No, thank you. But I'll manage."

"But.." In next moment, she remembered the insult which she got from Bhalla's for helping Raman, so she didn't force him, just handing him the address, she said, "If you want, then you can come." Saying this, she took leave in a cab. 

Ishita walked in her apartment, when she remembered the moments which she spend with Aditya, she giggled thinking about them. Ishita went to kitchen tired and have some water, after that she changed in some comfortable cloth. She settled on the sofa tired when her stomach growled. "Uff..!! I need to have something." She chuckled rubbing on her stomach. 

By now it started raining when Ishita went to the kitchen and searched for some food. She found nothing except a noodle packet. "Ishita, Aaj toh tujhe Adi ki tarah noodles hi khana padhega." She chuckled while remembering Aditya. 

She was preparing the noddle when she heard the door bell, she checked her watch thinking, "Who could be?" And went to open the door. 

As Ishita opened the door, she was shocked to see Raman standing drenched in rain. "You..?" She paused and said, "I told you earlier that you won't get any room."

"Now stop lecturing me." He said irritated. 

Ishita let him walk in and gave him towel saying, "Dry yourself." She then searched for his luggage and asked, "Your luggage?"

"I hadn't bring anything with me." He replied. 

"But you need to change, else you'll catch cold." She showed some care towards him and then said, "I have nothing for you.. But wait.. Let me arrange something. Until you go and get freshen up." She showed him the room and walked out from the room. 

After a while, Ishita walked in his room after knocking and placed a cloth on the bed saying, "I managed to arrange this one only."

"Okay." He replied from washroom and Ishita walked out from and went to cook. 

After a while, she heard him walking out, she looked up and laughed seeing him, he was wearing her maxi dress and was looking extremely horrible. She couldn't control herself and laughed aloud making him furious. "I'm sorry.. You.. You're looking.. Extremely funny.." She laughed. 

"Didn't you have anything to arrange?" He questioned furious. 

"No.. How could I arrange your kind of cloth.. Here, I and Adi were living.. And Adi's dress won't fit on you and mine..." She laughed again seeing him. 

"So funny.." He rolled his eyes. 

"But look.. It's far better than that wet suit, isn't?" She asked suppressing her laugh. 

Raman didn't say anything and went to the sofa, he settled there when Ishita asked, "Do you want to have noodles?"

"No."

As he replied rudely, Ishita didn't bother to insist him, she served for herself and settled on the dining table when suddenly the lights goes off..!! "Aiyyo..!!" She sighed. 

She went to lit the candles and settled again on chair and saw Raman was busy in his phone. "Ahh..!! Noodles and candle light.. It's perfect for candle light dinner." She said that Raman heard her easily. 

For a moment, he took a look at her when she started eating. His mouth gets watery as he was starving since morning and now when  someone having her food, he couldn't control his hunger, his stomach started growling which was audible to Ishita. She chuckled thinking, "He's hungry but still showing me attitude."

"Mr. Bhalla? You're hungry, I know. Please come and have dinner." This time she insisted him when Raman also agreed, he joined her in dining table when Ishita served him the noodles and they enjoyed the dinner, though an awkwardness worked in between them as they both thinks about their parents wish but didn't bother to throw the topic and had their dinner silently. 

Quite long update. Isn't? Hope you all enjoyed. Please do Like and don't forget to comment. 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Ishra as expected denied for marriage ☹️

Both were angry with their parents 🙄😐

Finally ishita is free from that relationship With subbu dubbu👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Raman wore her maxi🤣

So cute😃

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too