Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishita 

Ishita had to forcefully married to raman by her parents raman loves her but ishita don't they make a baby whom ishita hates and eventually she falls in love with raman but it's too late and raman till that time divorce ishirlta for her hapiness and moves out with kid and then after some years they meet in an business party and then Ishita apologize but raman do not listen but she manofy him but the kid is admant to not to accept ishita as he/she feels that their mother hatted then but ishu manofy them and  they marry again and lives a hppy life

Or story in which ishita as usually can't carry baby but a miracle happen and she can be mother and show full pregnancy period as raman pampering her her mood swings food craving their nok khol and specially BABY VIRUS  adi ruhi ki pampering overloaded butter parathe madhu santoshi ki ladai raman ka ishu ko chadna and also their kiss and lots of love making

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All three are good, so happy for you to continue them.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yup, I'd love to read the reverse of Mohabbatein. Ishu as mother of AdiRu. It'd be so interesting. 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want read stories on all themes if possible pls all three are interesting

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hello friends 

third story whose  theme is based on reverse yhm got highest vote. will be starting that story soon probably in start of march inshaALLAH. 😊

i wanted to have some suggestion from all of you regarding the story. the sketch i have prepared for it that character and their profession will remain same except for the fact that ishita will no longer infertile as she will be mother of adi ruhi. she will be divorced from subbu adi will be  with subbu while ruhi with ishita. subbu will apply for ruhi custody to win ruhi custody ishita will agree to get marry with raman who happens to be her neighbour

ishra relation will be same tashan and  both cant bear each other but ruhi kay liye will bring them together☺️

but i want suggestion that what should be the reason that raman agree to marry ishita for ruhi kay liye 🤔? on lighter note there  will be no shagun 😎

do share  your suggestion so that i start preparing the story. waiting for your comment and suggestion🤗

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plzz change 

Remove adi form in  this story...

Only ruhi ...

Ruhi very close raman ....they bonding

Raman accept to married ishita only for ruhi 

After marriage they become close to each

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

My choice is surrogacy 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe raman marries ishita for ruhi because he little bit likes ruhi and toshiji wants him to do so since she likes ishita

Not proper raru bonding type but after marriage it will develop 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pls remove Aditya...

Let only ruhi be there...

And let him be  in love with ruhi so much...

I want the role of their profession to be changed too if it's possible...

Him being a cardiologist and she being a CEO of a company...Having only child Ruhi...Ruhi and Raman bonded well and thereafter bcos of custody..let them marry

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Raman should merry Ishita for ruhi as he likes her and pls write on surrogacy too but Raman should be single no shagun should be in that story too

Edited by omsai24 - 4 years ago