Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you!!! Maybe why shouldn’t Raman/ Bhalla family have an ulterior motive in marrying Ishita... Everytime it’s not needed to be bound in a wedlock for the sake of kid.. Moreover, Raman has nothing to do with Ruhi as he is just his neighbor... Awaiting to read Raman as Raavan, bit of grey...

Ishi-10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raman marrying ishuta fir ruhi.. the reson you can take ruhi's cuteness will attract him and ishita pe toh ho hi jaayenge wo fida as she is beautiful magar wo, ye baat izhaar na kre.. and marrying ishu for ruhi ek bahana bhi ho jaayega .. unn dono ke kareeb rehne ka 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Let raman be having some motive of property or anything.

Ishita have denies to marry raman and raman wants ishita to marry to satisfy his ego

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You could make it a lil more better although 3rd story 

But ishita is a dr gynec a single mother with ruhi. shagun and raman trying fr a baby as raman has some fault.. Slowly shagun drifts away while raman attaches with ruhi as he visits ishita fr treatment and... To keep ruhi safe frm subbu ishita decides to marry raman (subbu as a police officer) 

Just a suggestion rest is your wish

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I suggest that you make Raman a cardiologist who treats lil Ruhi who was born with a hole in her heart.

Once Ruhi's treatment has finished, IshRaRu start to bond. I hope IshRa are neighbours in this story.

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My suggestion is that Ishita is living with her young daughter who stays really unwell due to being born prematurely. She's a divorcee because Subbu was a miser who didn't want to take on the responsibility of his wife and children. However, he kept Adi with him because he is his heir. That stems from Subbu's mother's obsession with a male child.

Subbu is based in Chennai and Ishita was born and brought up there. However, she moved to Delhi, with Ruhi after her divorce. She is incredibly sad with separation from Adi and craves to meet him. That's isn't possible cos the boy has been brainwashed by his father and grandmother.

Raman and Ishita are neighbour's but they don't interact often. Though, they develop an emotional connect during Ruhi's treatment. 

I guess Ishita is a stay at home mom who later gets a degree because she had gotten married at a young age and wasn't allowed to study further by Subbu and his evil mother.

Then after a few months of IshRa's marriage, Subbu possibly dies (after the custody battle) and Ishita claims Adi's custody from his grandmother. After many ego hassles, Ishita gets the custody but Adi is bitter towards her for all the years of separation.

The narrative then focusses on how Raman makes Adi realise just how much his mother loves him and how much she suffered due to being wrongfully robbed off time from Adi.

I think this will be nice. Rest is your choice.

P.s. As for Toshiji, she may be uncomfortable with the label attached to Ishita and her daughter from her previous marriage. However, Raman's unflinching protectiveness softens her heart.

Edited by UmeraT - 4 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

May be the reason should be same as yhm,Raman can't be a father and felt a pull towards ruhi.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago