Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

How are you dear?

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rudra gaves ultimatem too geet that she should go back to her laws otherwise she will lost everything  realted to handas geet friends denied to help

Hope she leave this anger n think this all lead to nothing so dadibua gt to know geet attiude 

Dont know how will maaneet meet bcz this fire is not extinguishing  

Lets see what will dadi bua do will she play cupid bw maaneet 

Thanks fr pw di ðŸ˜Š

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Maan father got good reality check from dadi bua 

It’s true what’s Nitya fault if she is from middle class family

Geet is back to KM 

As if she will not go back to her house her father will disown her 

Her friends also show their true face and doesn’t help her 

Geet had same attitude poor Nitya 

Let see will dadi bua bring Maan and Geet closer

Thanks for PM

Update soon

hahajaja thumbnail

Thanks for PM and password.

Finally a person who could give back to Samarth. And surprisingly, he heard her and even his wife agrees to Bua. 

Geet got to know true colors of her friends. I hope she gets to know the true colors of Maan's family too. 

Maan took the easiest yet most idiotic decision by running away from the problem. I wish he gets his senses back soon. 

Can't even say this for Geet. She is brainless, heartless creature. Don't know what to expect from her.

Waiting for next. Update soon.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hahajaja

Thanks for PM and password.

Finally a person who could give back to Samarth. And surprisingly, he heard her and even his wife agrees to Bua. 

Geet got to know true colors of her friends. I hope she gets to know the true colors of Maan's family too. 

Maan took the easiest yet most idiotic decision by running away from the problem. I wish he gets his senses back soon. 

Can't even say this for Geet. She is brainless, heartless creature. Don't know what to expect from her.

Waiting for next. Update soon.

He doesn't run. He have other problems as well to deal with. That's why he leave.

i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey,

thanks for the update...

great update...

i like how dadi bua tried to show Samarth his faults regarding Nitya and Anushk...She is trying to show him that being from a family which is not matching the Khuranna image is not something he should be proud off.. He should know how his family struggled to get the position today which was due to a lot of hard-work...I feel she will be able to convince him to accept Nitya and see the good in her..

I like the way how Sammarth called Mr Handa. Showing him that being the father of a son has put him in a position to show his power. In his defense i feel geet is wrong but if it would have been someone else it is totally wrong to show such type of attitude..

Good idea by Mr handa to try to bring his daughter back on the right track...which he should have done long time back...feel sad for the parents to have a child like geet who doesnt at all think about others emotion and respect..She is just playing around so that her dad doesnt take her name away from her..

Sad to see that Geet's friends were just using her due to her surname..

KINGKHANFAN thumbnail

Nice update..

dadi tried to knock some sense in Samarth about nitya..Arpita too listened everything.Samarth was angry as he know geet denied to comeback .

Samarth called her father and told to send Geet otherwise they will get divorce..rudr told geet if she didn’t go to KM he will disowned her..geet felt that without handa surname she is nothing now she went back to km .Geet acted politely with all when nitya tried to talk to her but she reply poisonous..Dadi heard all but didn’t told to Nithya..waiting for next update..

preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Terrific Update

Khurana Mansion mein ek sensible person ki bahut jaroorat thi jo Bua ne puri ker di hai otherwise the whole family is on the verge of only barbaadi

Loved it when Bua tried to put some sense in Samarth,s thick head and he also understanding . Now Maan,s parents will compare Geet,s and Nitya,s behaviour

Ye Geet kis mitti ki bani hai , she was answering back to her father but her father very patiently showed her the mirror , what she is without Handa name and moreover she is not Handa

Aww!!!! Bua heard Geet,s Och Vichaar about Maan and Nitya but did not show to Nitya , what she will do now

Eagerly waiting for next

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Bua is a wise woman. She knows and understands Samarth and his nature. What she told him was spot on. Hope he will listen. Good to see Bua likes Nitya and appreciates her for who she is as a person. Like she said even they were not born rich. They had to get there.

Rudr has now pushed Geet into a corner. She has no choice but to comply. Arpita is now beginning to see her true colors too.

even Geet has learned now that her friends were not true friends. She can not count on them for anything. At least she is holding her anger in and not showing it to bua. Not that it worked for long. What will Bua do?

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Dadi bua ask Samarth about Nitya she praised her she was very good character even she told him how his family rich she want meet Geet Samarth called Geet dad rudely answered him want Geet otherwise maan send to divorce papers now her dad very strictly advices Geet even Geet didn’t leave her ego went meet her all friends now she know her friends truth all are only money behind her dadibua praised Geet beauty but she think hear from conversation Nitya and Geet waiting for what dadibua reaction after knowing Geet character nice update