Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Oh … both of them are getting to know each other and enjoying each other company … even I accept communication is a key to any relationship to grow and maintain otherwise we will spoil with misunderstandings…..maan is already in love with Geet but soon Geet also will fall in love with him head over the heels…..

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely bthat they are understanding eachother and enjoying these little moments of life . Lovely update 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This part was so lively...happy to see maaneet all set to enjoy their honeymoon Morocco...

Now they are enjoying the newly weds vibe around and enjoying eachother companionship in exploring New places...

The beautiful scenery are making them breathtaking....Glad to see maaneet are going easy with eachother and now Maan also confessed his love towards geet...

She was so glad to spend some time with Maan where she got to spend more memories to cherish...

Geet cherished her family memories along with Maan whom seem to be so happy for to have found a sister in Alina ... 

waiting to read more thanks for updating it dear ❤️

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

These few days have been a good opportunity to get to know one another and just live freely without any boundaries or commitments. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

great update

enjoyed reading

maan n geet are knowing each other slowly taking their time 

making their honeymoon colorful n lively

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

I am happy that they are getting to know each other and maan really loves geet i hope geet able to develop her feelings and love towards maan as they are enjoying there honey moon