Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Richa, trust that you are well 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Richa, trust that you are well 

I will if readers ask sensible questions....

Take care dear... I am just pissed off right now.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Commenteddd on the blog baby 😉

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow  really like this dadibua.  she is sensible giving good advice to samarth.  She is so right.  what is nithya's fault if she was born poor.  she is respectful loving and caring and ankush loves her.  he is their son ..the kids should be handled with love not anger, lke samarth has done with his kids especially maan and now nithya. 

avantika why do you not like nithya??? and you are starting to realise geet is not what she shows outside to others....

now after the encounter nithya and dadi too realise a bout geet...

glad geet's dad showed her the true state ...without his name and money she is nothing.....all her friends showed their true self...

maan too needs to realise his friends are not real...

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Commented on blog dear..

Thank you for pm..

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 26

Huuuuh holy hell.... Things are really getting complicated here... Maan has his own set of problem... So yeah him out of the picture hona hi tha... On the contrary we have more bigger problems than that.... Jaise ki humari chudail Geet aur uski zid.... But first thing first ki Samarth Maan's "father" bete ke samne toh badi badi baatein karte hai ab kya hua... Dadibua ke samne toh unke bolti bilkul bandh ho gaya... Wah kya nazara hai Dadibua ki ek chutki me hi sab ki halat samaj liya ki unki ass pas me kya kuch ho raha hai... Maana padega bohot hi intelligent woman hai yeh... And I'm hoping that only Dadibua is the one who has the magic wand to make sure everything is right in the Khurana household... She's wise, open-minded and unhe zyada dhuniya dekhi hai samjhi hai aur toh aur woh khandan me sabse badi hai toh unki baat koi thal nahi sakta... I'm now having a doubt that are Rudr and Samarth even really friends....? No cause the way he spoke to Rudr was like he's his arch enemies not sambandi... The high light of this update is Geet ke akhir naakh kaathwaliya hi hai... Wow now it's really good to know how many true friends she actually had.... Sadly ek bhi nahi... Aisi chalaki lomdi ke sath waise hi honi chaiye huh... Muh uthake chali ayi jaise woh kahin ki Rani ho ab dekho koi bhi nahi sahaita karne keliye and I also have the feeling that Nitya should stop trying on her relationship with Geet she really isn't worth the fight or might as well I add the hurt... She's only hurting Nitya with her venomous words... Nitya is a noble lady... Acha mauka mila ki woh Geet ke khilaf Dadibua se chugli bhi karwa sakti hai lekin nahi woh chup chap Geet ki tanne sun rahi thi...and she saved Geet by lying about the situation and walked away from there... I really wish Dadibua would handle Geet and will definitely change her for the good... 

Superb splendid writing Di... You know yours is the only update that mujhe writing pad aur pen ke sath baith na pada jab comments likh rahi ho...kitna kuch mila rahi hai aap har characters,har rang,har emotions aise match ho te hai situation se... Loved it... Take care and stay safe...🤗

❤️

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Commented on blog baby 😃

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog