Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi....any update this weekend>

Not sure dear but may be yes may be no...

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Di thanks for the pm. I'm sorry for the late response... Off to the comments ⭐️

Part 15,16,17.....😎(p. s) this is going to be long... 😛

Now I didn't know that this plan will work out for them... 😒Now that the witch gain the upper hand on the situation it's really going to be hard for Ankush to protect his family and Maan I'm not sure if I should pity him or not for he himself bring this misfortune on his family... Ankush is trying to be there for Maan but Maan is really stubborn to pay any heed to his brother and Arpita being the responsible wife and mother she is handled all the situation nicely be it the family men or the wedding itself... I really wondering if Geet thought it will hurt someone...she's really wicked and evil.... 

And after that rollercoaster ride with both wedding it's all settling in a little but not sure about our evil Geet.... 😈I'm a little happy that Maan will not help Geet with her malicious plans here after.. But the freaking thing is what she planned to do with Nitya... Nitya is really a nice person to keep her calm even though she's treated bad... And the best scene is Geet got her own plans backfired on her... As the saying goes jaisi karni waisi bharni... You reap what you sow.... And Maan force fed the salty kheer... Really like Ankush Nitya conversation and it's good that they are alert and already expecting what trouble they're to face because of Geet... The thing is why can't Geet be in peace for once... Oh my goodness gracious she even played her plan with Maan and his family being always offensive to whatever he do supports Geet... Maan still trust his family a little but after this stunt I don't think he's going to accept anyone or even trust them with anything thing to deal with in his matter.... I say that they destroyed their own child's life to support an outsider doesn't matter if she's the daughter in law... No hope for Maan to return now... 😭😭

Wow Di really this is up to the mark it's really super accurate with all the emotions and situations in place and with the characterisation... Well done Di thanks for letting me read this story.... 🤗

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di, thanks for the pm and pw... ⭐️ now without further adieu let's go to the comments...

Part 18

Wow Di this Geet is very the wicked witch of the west.... 😈 this is totally not fair arre kartut isski par saza mila Maan ko... But now Maan ki hosh aya hoga ki stay alert yeh chudail kuch bhi karti... 😲Nitya and Ankush are very understanding to each other even though they're upset with the happenings of the house... And Nitya is behaving and thinking like a true bahu and bhabi, meanwhile Ankush being the true brother for Maan... But I don't think that this is going to be easy here after, now that they have started to think of doing some jasoosi to save Maan and their family... But Ankush is wrong in one small point it's not only Geet that manipulated Maan lekin Maan bhi is shajis me shamil hai usne khud saap ko apne gale pe chada diya... Wow what a wonderful parents... 🤔they're going to trust an outsider more than their own children... Arpita was right to stand up against Samarth in this matters but she's too late because Geet had already started to dance on Maan's head. And we definitely can't say the same for Nitya and Ankush she's a real gem and they are wasting her for some stone like Geet.... Isn't last nights stunt enough Geet ab Maan ko aur chida rahi hai. I really don't understand what she's thinking about herself. But must say Maan will not fall for her plans anymore. He had his fair share of plans too. Maan was clever enough to cut down her victim plan. Nice... Now he could work he's next plan but wait it's just Arpita who saw what happened in Maan's room we still yet to know what Samarths reaction he's really stubborn to admit or understand anything.... 

You really nailed it Di.... The tension in intense and the situation really match the complexity of the fight or argument perfectly... Let's see how will Samarth react when he hears what Arpita saw in Maan's room.... 😉🤗

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di, thanks for the pm and pw... ⭐️now to the comments.... 

Part 19

Oho.... Maan is not joking around with Geet when he's giving her a warning... Better behave Geet... 😈OK so he's willing to protect Nitya from any trouble but why not his brother that's a bit difficult to join back what's broken... Yeh sab dono ki baap ki wajah se ho raha hai.... Now Maan is behaving like a brother for Nitya than a brother in law... Ugh Geet and her good for nothing bimbo friends... Ab aya na maza Maan ne sab ki naak jo kathwaya hai... Acha sabak sikhaya...  Samarth is too much... He's really overreacting about a small matter and in all this Arpita ki saar ghoom rahi hai.... Hopefully Maan's warnings to Geet will be a protective shield to save Nitya and put Geet in her place... Ab bohot hogaya siyapa.... 🙄

Wow Di the more I read the more I understand this story is revolving around the practical happenings in a house full of dysfunctional members and relationships.... Superb update Di awesome clarity and firm base with the characters sketch.... 🤗

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di, thanks for the pm and pw love you... 😍

Part 20

Jeez ek choti si mobile ke liye itna bada planning.... Aur kitna ghir sakti hai Geet apni bad behavior leke.... 🤢 Maan was still responsible enough to not leave her in the middle of nowhere but uske sahare ki badle dhoka mila ek aur hit hai Maan ki bharose pe...  Daat deni cahiye Maan ki kyun ki woh iss baar very alert hai he took a video of why the room and the artwork is destroyed and who did it with full prove... I definitely want Maan to know that Geet is behind this robbery attack.... 

Again I'm really impressed with your writings Di your vocabulary is really expensive kyun ki aap proper words use karti hai...🤗

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di thanks for the pm and pw... ❤

Part 21

Oh my goddess.... This is so savage and crazy is she out of her mind... 🤔Geet is being so ungrateful to Maan... So ungrateful he literally took a freaking knife for saving her that too not once but twice..... and this is how she behaves...? Totally HEARTLESS to be freaking exact.... 🥺 she has a really bad and black heart... Maan for once forgot what she did and was helping her aur yeh ghamandi aurat uska hi tane mar rahi hai... ek number ki ehasaan pharamosh hai.... 😡sach me Ankush is the real hero he is really there for his brother when he needs help he really loves Maan. Geet's behavior to Nitya's question gives a fine suspicious of her dirty plans woh toh darr rahi hai ki kahin uski raaz pata na chale... 🤢and Maan he's really feeling uncomfortable and weird out from all this happenings around... Being showered with love... But I got the feeling that Maan eventually know who did all this and that is why he's so silent... And it's a silence before a big storm..... 

Loved it Di... That's an intense update with love and care here and there a little.... Nice.... 🤗

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Hi Di, thanks for the pw and pm... Wow Di finally made it to the present point.... Thank you so much.... 🤗now off to the comments... 

Part 22

Goodness gracious, she's filled with so much of venom... 🤢aisi log na khud jeeyenge aur na kisiko jeene denge... Arre wicked witch of the west toh khud Geet hai aur woh Nitya ko bol rahi hai...? Agar khud ki kartuton ke kabhi dhyan diya hota na kab ki pata chalati ki kaun asli chudail hai... 😡

Actually truth to be told..., Nitya and Ankush are really angles kyunki jo kaam inki parents ko karna tha woh bada Bhai aur bhabi kar rahi hai so technically they are like his parents now. And Ankush was really caring and understanding towards Maan jab Maan ne usske help lene ka mana kiya tab he literally threatened Maan using their parents as his final weapon and it worked.... 😆why not Ankush ne toh bhramastr jo lagaya hai.... 🤣🤣🤣

Maan is absolutely correct she'll never love anyone else other than herself bilkul ek number ki selfish aur opportunist hai yeh. Uski ego ko satisfy karne keliya yeh sab ki hurt kar rahi hai kisi ke feelings ke bare me kya sochenge... Aur Maan ne toh khud ki pair ke upar khuladi maar liya... yeh toh chun -chun ke khud ki musibat leliya hai.... all the happenings around him is just so overwhelming so he decided to go away... But now that he's gone who will protect Nitya from Geet...? Ankush can't be there all the time, the parents don't know anything in the first place so definitely not an option more over they are not so fond of her because of the stupid status.... 😒what a mess.... 

This whole story was extraordinary and not to forget your writing skills it's really exquisite. 🤩 Continue soon Di 🤗

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Looking forward for the update 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Richa.... hope you and your family are well 

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khwaishfan