Love Impossible Updated Pt 30 on Pg 120 / 11-10-2021 - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome teaser baby 😉 waiting for update 😃

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Di thanks for the pm. Now straight to the comments... ⭐️

Part 11

Raat gai, baat gai was just a phrase for Geet. She's as sneaky as a snake and very self obsessed and she proved that by trapping Maan in to her plan. Wow she really thinks that her words could lure Maan into trusting her. Sure he needs money but I might say that family comes first or so..... 🤔Atlast Rudr saw Maan leaving from Geet's cabin and got suspicious about their little meeting.... I wonder if something is in his mind seeing both meeting like that.... 😳🙄

Part 12

Unbelievable.... My oh my now Maan became bali ka bakra in all this with Geet plan to trap him and his already worse family situation. This is never going to end up well. There their parents argument turned out to be Maan's punishment. Now I thought he wouldn't betray his family but No he proved me wrong a single slap changed everything and Geet she's using everything in her favour. I'm wondering what kind of a deal they agreed to that it's going to be a punishment for both.... Waiting to know what the ringmaster has in-store for the wounded Lion. ....

Tremendous update Di I really like how this is turning out... It's interesting, intriguing and trilling all at the same time.... 🤗

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Hi Di... 🤗

Ok straight to the comments... 

Part 5

Geet is ready to marry him but Ankush just considered her as a good friend and his family woh toh do kadam agey nikle... How could they usse puche bina sab tehy kar diya... And Maan I'm not sure about his friends intentions... Sab ke sab devil nikle Maan ko galat raste dhika rahe hai pata nahi kya hoga... 

Part 6

OMG I knew it Ankush is in love with someone else. But I feel bad for Geet a little in this situation no girl deserves this but Geet and her family and Khuranas also did wrong by not talking clearly to Ankush about this matter and I think I know what card is Arpita going to pull out.... 

Part 7

Oh my... This is a complete Storm. Geet is really so stubborn to let go and understand anything or anyone. Maan's expression is like he's watching a reality show. I appreciate Ankush for his efforts to solve and explain Geet about his situation but Geet is really tuff to make understand... And I'm really feeling scared for Nitya at this point don't know what Geet is up to.... 

Part 8

Whao....Geet turned out to be a savage.... God! How could she do this to another girl she's also a girl... She's so obsessed with Ankush luckily Maan and Ankush was there to save nitya or else what would happen... Finally it's a full stop to Geet's atyachar now that Ankush and Nitya are married let's see what's Geet's next dirty plan is..... 

Part 9

I'm quite happy that Maan is there to save his family name and all the hardwork Arpita did to put on a show. Nice... Now Maan got his money lender. I really like the fact that Maan was alert the whole time and saved Nitya but at the same time I so didn't expect this from Geet. And dare I say that Maan is is really brave enough to reject Geet straight to her face. Ab Geet hogi is kahani ke vamp.... Woh bhi katarnakh wali.... 

Part 10

Gosh those pesky reporters made a big issue about the whole situation. Geet is really turning out to be the official villain here she's a super spoiled brat to be precise and compared to Maan he's just a hurt kitty. But now I'm really curious about Geet's plans.... And Maan is suddenly seeming to be funny with his mom and geez whats so interesting about his father's anger now... I'm waiting to see what Geet is really doing for revenge and how Maan and Ankush would be protecting their family.... 

Thanks Di and I'm sorry for delaying the comments.... I tried my best to cover all the scenes in the story if anything is off then I apologize for that.... Thank you for considering me Di... Looking forward for more.... 🤗

Appreciate your replies dear... I am loving your views 😍

Amiyousuf thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 22.

Marvelous update...

Loved Ankush’s concern for Maan but Maan can't handle so much care bcoz he is not addicted to it. Maan is in so much pain but Geet does not even care she only care for herself, she is so mean. Nitya cames to Maan's room but she see Maan is in pain and Nitya called Ankush. Poor Nitya she has to bear Geet's talks. Loved the way Ankush and Nitya are taking care of Maan. Maan tells Geet that he knows that Geet hired those goons. Geet tells Maan that Nitya is flirting with Maan. But Maan replies her that she can't understand anything bcoz she has become blind in her revenge game. Maan tells Geet that Nitya is his bhabhi and treats him as a brother. Maan tells Geet that he is doubting that has she ever loved his brother. Or he was just her obsession. Maan was correct that she only loves herself bcoz Geet only wants revenge as Ankush rejected her by choosing Nitya. Maan statement leaves her flabbergasted. Geet calls her man whom she hired for robbery but she found out that it was real robbery not fake. And despite knowing this, that Maan saved her Geet did not even thank Maan. Maan is confused with Ankush behaviour. Maan leaves somewhere....

Thanks for the pm dear 😘

Waiting for next update ☺️.

Teaser is awesome waiting for it

shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Di... I'm back again and thanks for the pm... 🤗and without waste of time let's go straight to the comments... 😛

Part 13

OH my days..... I never expect a situation like this.... 😲Maan actually has his own plan, or should I say that Geet ki sare plan ussi par palat gai.... 😋I think that kiss and insults is Maan's way of getting a tit for a tat... 🤢and wow his way of second insult is more better than the last one... 😈Geet's behavior is more destructive than a tornado. IN all this I sympathize with Ankush cause he's still trying to reconstruct the family bridge that was long ago burnt down to ashes by Maan ....ow now that Geet ne apni car ko thod diya toh ghar chalegi kaise... Paidal...? 😂👣

Part 14

Ahahaha..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...mera shak sahi nikla Geet ne paidal chali thi... Geez I never know that one kiss would make such a big problem. Wow ab dimag kaam kar raha hai dono parents ki for the first time they talked to their children about this straight like civilized people... Ab yeh dono ki shadi tey hui hai woh bhi Ankush aur Nitya ki shadi hue agle din... Now that's kinda weird condition lekin this is Geet we're talking about so it must be something bizarre happening but at this point of analyzing Geet behaviour and responses to certain situations and feeling I really think she needs help.... Kyunki the only thing she's feeling fully is her anger... So I don't blame Maan for calling her a lifeless cold body... but yeh dono milkar sath me apni parivar ko bhi barbad kardenge.... nervous about what will happen next.... ...

That's a terrific update you got there Di it's solid... 🤗

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurti_Maaneet

But sweety you didn't read this one... Right?

Right...I have been coming on and off and rarely get a time to check the updates...caught up with a lot at personal front..but will try to be as regular as possible now😊

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am so so lagging behind 

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very curious teaser 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi....any update this weekend>