Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Interesting update...

Eagerly waiting for next update..

Plz update soon

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wht will happen? ......really scared fr geet n worried too........wht is upto maan n his dad?...........want maan to beat up amit.........

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, why I have feelings that rajveer and Maan have a plan. They doing everything according to their plan. Divorce also include in this plan.

Komal_soni1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I wanted to read this story. But I'm not getting the link of previous thread 😕
simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update! Thank you.  Yes, i’m Loving this bold Geet who is ignoring Maan and showing herself to be strong.  Why should she cry and grovel when she has done nothing wrong.  Yes, she loves him but i’m Glad she has her self respect.  If he doesn’t trust her, then there can not be a relationship.  

I hope she knows what she is doing with Amit.  I hope she doesn’t get further trapped as then her game may fail and Maan will think it was all her. Amit is a big player like he said.  Geet needs to be smart or else......

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

part 32

Just because Amit visited the same bar, Maan is assuming they knew each other? Thats not enough information to base anything on.

coderlady thumbnail

At least Aryan and dadi are with her. That brings some comfort but the most important person to her does not trust her.

coderlady thumbnail

part 33

Even Raj is on board with Maan now? At least he should know that he saw something in Geet that made him bring her home. What happened to that?

coderlady thumbnail

When Raj got her to sign the divorce papers, why did Maan object? He did not want the divorce?

coderlady thumbnail

What game is Geet playing with Amit and when did it start? Was she at the outhouse with him or that was someone else?