Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

For a change, I found it funny when you said you brutally murdered the original story!!! 😆 😆 😆

Well, I have actually brutally murdered the original story... This is completely opposite to what the original one was... 😆

Otherwise, main to thak gayi (Hansa Parekh's style) chappal phekte phekte. Par tumhara faltu ka bakwas barkarar rahega as it seems ki tumhara stories bakwas hain.    Mo se training li hain kya - Short course on How to Become Persistent! 🤪 🤪 🤪

Well, I said it in my previous replies too... Jab tak hume lagega that I have written something totally nonsense, disclaimers aate rahenge...

Coming to the OS - another fun filled one. 👍🏼

Thanks... 

Particularly liked the sentences where Piya was mad and could control her urge to throw the laptop away. 😆 😆 😆

Well, laptop ki wajah se they are stuck in the rain... To gussa to ayega hi na? 😆

Specially Ansh's dialogue - Mausam accha hain na! cracked me up! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Obviously... Mausam achha hi to tha...

I was actually imagining Ansh with an umbrella and a laptop in his hands while Piya was fallen on the road. I wish I could ask Madhura to make a creation on that! 🤪 🤪 🤪

🤣 🤣 🤣

But, Piya's calm was the silence before the storm and I was actually hoping that you might extend your story.   

Well, koi idea aaya to kar denge extend... Tab tak ke liye, consider it as a one shot only.

Overall, it was a fun reading it. 👍🏼

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it.

However, I do feel the description suits ArMu more than PiyAnsh because Mukhi was madly in love with his certain possessions and would get so busy with them while Aru might get annoyed. Ansh choosing a laptop over her seemed a bit out of the character.

I agree... The description suits ArMu more than Piansh but kya kare, it is the Nazar forum and stories thread not YMMKD. To Piansh par hi likhna pada...

But him being dead scared of Piya's silence was a nice touch. 

Thanks... 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Agar kisi ko jaanna ho ki original OS main kya tha, you are free to ask...

I am curious! 😎

Well, original main the writer had given a kiss in the rain plus a coffee after reaching home...with of course, some nice chit-chat...

So, you can easily imagine ki humne us story ka kya se kya kar diya... 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree... The description suits ArMu more than Piansh but kya kare, it is the Nazar forum and stories thread not YMMKD. To Piansh par hi likhna pada...

I think we could share stories in the interaction thread too or make a new one. Because let's face it, Ek PiyAnsh pe aur kitna likhenge? Aur hum jitna bhi amateur kyun na ho, ek hi idea bas different proportion of kissing aur hugging ke sath to present nahi karenge. Because I had read such repeated stories of same writers in the Telly Update website. To kabhi na kabhi to humne aur bhi cheez likkhi hain. To woh bhi share kar sakte hain! 😊

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well, original main the writer had given a kiss in the rain plus a coffee after reaching home...with of course, some nice chit-chat...

So, you can easily imagine ki humne us story ka kya se kya kar diya... 😆

One word - SATYANASH 🤪 🤪 🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I think we could share stories in the interaction thread too or make a new one. Because let's face it, Ek PiyAnsh pe aur kitna likhenge? Aur hum jitna bhi amateur kyun na ho, ek hi idea bas different proportion of kissing aur hugging ke sath to present nahi karenge. Because I had read such repeated stories of same writers in the Telly Update website. To kabhi na kabhi to humne aur bhi cheez likkhi hain. To woh bhi share kar sakte hain! 😊

I agree... Ek Piansh par aur kitna likh sakte hain hum log?

And yes, ek hi idea different proportion ke saath to definitely present nahi karenge... 

Even I have read a few FFs in the TellyUpdates website... And mostly they use the same concept.

So, yes kabhi na kabhi to kuch na kuch different likhna hi padega...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

One word - SATYANASH 🤪 🤪 🤪

Tabhi to hum keh rahe the that I have brutally murdered the original story... And isiliye I was saying ki ye poora ka poora nonsense hai. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I agree... Ek Piansh par aur kitna likh sakte hain hum log?

And yes, ek hi idea different proportion ke saath to definitely present nahi karenge... 

Even I have read a few FFs in the TellyUpdates website... And mostly they use the same concept.

So, yes kabhi na kabhi to kuch na kuch different likhna hi padega...

Had you written any other FF on other couples? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Had you written any other FF on other couples? 

Nope... Never...

I had never written any story before. Ek to I don't watch many shows and know about many couples. Then secondly, I was not on IF. And thirdly, I considered my ideas as totally bakwas and crazy.

The Pr track was the first time I ever tried writing anything. Uske baad, since you guys liked that TS, I continued writing other stories too...

So, basically Nazar is the first show on which I wrote something...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Interesting! 

I have seen a lot of shows but deep attachment formed with only a couple of them. YMMKD was amazing so I could never think beyond the ending.    I read a couple of FFs in their thread but as usual, the one that attracted me the most was left unfinished.  Same with another one that I had read on Watpad but only one chapter.  Seriously! Writers shouldn't post unless they are absolutely certain about their schedule. 

Bhootu - I wrote one only to satisfy myself and then another one when the show got over. Again, out of frustration.

Before that I didn't even know that I could write.  

So I just wrote an alternating end for Krishnadasi because they messed it up at the very end. Made a friend on Watpad and letter wrote that customized romantic story for her. 

I thought that was it because it actually takes a lot of time to write something at least logical. 

But Nazar again prompted me and now I am out of ideas. I guess, I'll complete the current TS for now and don't know if I'll ever really write anything or not. 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's a good read Nikki, written well. Emotions, of both were understandable. Pia controlling her emotions, fighting them and Ansh protecting his laptop.

Thank you so much... 😊

But then I felt it had loopholes,

For starters, in heavy rain a single person also gets totally wet with an umbrella, and here both are sharing, so they will be totally drenched with the laptop. Felt you could have used a simple or practical reference than rain, here.

Well, yes it did have loopholes...

Laptop ka to we can assume that the laptop bag is a waterproof one, nahi? 😆

Baaki yes, the setting could have been different but the original one was actually set in rain only... To I got this idea from that setting. Baaki this one is completely opposite to the original one that I read... 

They using powers was wise as they could have reached faster, but that's fine as range of emotions wouldn't have come. 

Exactly... Using powers was wise but then ye scene nahi ban sakta tha na!!

Also this whole thing reminds me of a show scene, I saw which was hilarious, ofc a different situation. 

Achha?? Kaun sa?

😊

Yes.

Okay, 🤣

That doesn't matter, you take an inspiration or anything but the piece you present should make sense, or have some logic.

Yes!! I said.

Well it was from Ishqbaaz, if you want to know I will write about it in daily interaction thread...don't want to bore you guys!