Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Bas I am waiting to see who replies to that post...

Me too! πŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bold: not again!!! That Sati and Shiva's dance from DKDM is my favourite too!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I saw the precap of Madhu dancing but didn't like it. Don't get me wrong. Mona is a great dancer but often I felt they tried to portray her too much as seductive and that's just not my taste. You know, Iss Mamle Mein Hum Bohot Sanskari Hain! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

So I didn't like it.

On a plus side, I saw the scene where PP broke some shield at the mandir apparently. Saw it in mute but VFX was good. However SDV s****d. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Bold: not again!!! That Sati and Shiva's dance from DKDM is my favourite too!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I saw the precap of Madhu dancing but didn't like it. Don't get me wrong. Mona is a great dancer but often I felt they tried to portray her too much as seductive and that's just not my taste. You know, Iss Mamle Mein Hum Bohot Sanskari Hain! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

So I didn't like it.

On a plus side, I saw the scene where PP broke some shield at the mandir apparently. Saw it in mute but VFX was good. However SDV s****d. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Well, I won't get you wrong because I agree... Most of the times they try to portray her too much as seductive. In fact, I haven't forgotten that 'Chikni Chameli' dance during the Chudail track... 

And I haven't seen a single clip of N2 since that kickofying episode so I have zero idea about it.

Well, broke a shield?? Maybe that episode where Guruji realises that PP is a Daivik... Khair, trust Gul's team for a good VFX.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I won't get you wrong because I agree... Most of the times they try to portray her too much as seductive. In fact, I haven't forgotten that 'Chikni Chameli' dance during the Chudail track... 

Maine to dekha hi nahi ab tak. πŸ˜† And it's not just Nazar, in the later part of YHM they used to use certain songs and dance steps which are in no way appropriate for a 45+ male or 40+ female. It's one thing to be graceful and another to be sl**ty. Sorry for using the term but that's a fact. 

I can only quote Madhura here - KUCH TO SHARAM KARO!!!

Which is why I harly watch any dance sequence. That reception dance of PiyAnsh I saw accidentally. And I loved it more mainly because of Niyati's expression. Harsh was great too but characterwise I felt Piya was in pain more than Ansh. Because she was a bit alarmed as she kept gulping and then she was ready tio bear the pain but felt more horrible when Ansh was maintaining distance - she portrayed the nuance brilliantly. The song selection was also perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree on VFX.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Maine to dekha hi nahi ab tak. πŸ˜† And it's not just Nazar, in the later part of YHM they used to use certain songs and dance steps which are in no way appropriate for a 45+ male or 40+ female. It's one thing to be graceful and another to be sl**ty. Sorry for using the term but that's a fact. 

I can only quote Madhura here - KUCH TO SHARAM KARO!!!

Which is why I harly watch any dance sequence. That reception dance of PiyAnsh I saw accidentally. And I loved it more mainly because of Niyati's expression. Harsh was great too but characterwise I felt Piya was in pain more than Ansh. Because she was a bit alarmed as she kept gulping and then she was ready tio bear the pain but felt more horrible when Ansh was maintaining distance - she portrayed the nuance brilliantly. The song selection was also perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree on VFX.

Well, even hadn't watched it at first but then I read a few comments here regarding the song selection and the people's reactions to that.

Even I want to quote her here...

That reception dance was one of my most favourite sequences... Niyati's expressions were totally on point. She portrayed that nuance brilliantly where she was ready to bear the pain for Ansh but he was maintaining his distance...

Also, I really liked the expressions of EDV when he was smirking at Ansh from inside the mirror before the reception dance sequence... The original EDV was total champu though.

Also, I was scrolling through the WU of today's episode to read the description of the precap. Seems like this Chipkali ka Bhai is going to enter in the guise of a joker!!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Also, I was scrolling through the WU of today's episode to read the description of the precap. Seems like this Chipkali ka Bhai is going to enter in the guise of a joker!!!

Apt entry for SKB!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Apt entry for SKB!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Ab ye SKB kya hai?? πŸ€£

(Is it related to Bhaisasur by any chance??)

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omg, mera dialogue Sharam Karo🀣, have realised it's apt for so many situations.

About dance sequences, I have not seen all. But I am always biased towards Niyati in dance, cos that's her forte and she does it brilliantly. Like yes, Harsh definitely compliments her well and that deserves appreciation. Cos matching up a professional dancer isn't easy, plus Niyati excels in Kathak, a dance which helps in nuances and in expressions. Yes, I did read he is also a trained dancer and has learnt folk and all, but Niyati is fantastic! Having seen D4 can definitely say that. I can write a lot on dance and go on, but am going to say the dialogue to myself and stopπŸ˜†

Harsh I appreciate him more in Action sequences. That I do give him credit, like all do really well but he excels.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ab ye SKB kya hai?? πŸ€£

(Is it related to Bhaisasur by any chance??)

Sasta Ka Bhaisa! πŸ€ͺ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sasta Ka Bhaisa! πŸ€ͺ

Not a bad one... πŸ˜†

I am more comfortable with calling him 'Chipkali ka Bhai' πŸ€ͺ