Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

By the way, what did you think of the names of those diseases??

Oh yeah! i forgot to mention them. Absolutely hilarious. 

I don't know why are you being so hard on yourself. We had so much of discussion and I genuinely liked the version you have posted because it's different. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today had a really long, tiring day. Logged in Forum so found the first PP-SDV appreciation post. Mood ka to satyanash waha pe hi ho gaya. Then at varsity, silly documentation. Dour dour ke halat kharab ho gaya mera. And last........... the most amazing co-passenger on my way home. I tell you, people like her actually makes me hate public transport. πŸ˜‘

So when I read your version, my mood got lifted and I am genuinely saying, this is much better than our discussion. πŸ˜ƒ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

By the way, what did you think of the names of those diseases??

Oh yeah! i forgot to mention them. Absolutely hilarious. 

I don't know why are you being so hard on yourself. We had so much of discussion and I genuinely liked the version you have posted because it's different. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today had a really long, tiring day. Logged in Forum so found the first PP-SDV appreciation post. Mood ka to satyanash waha pe hi ho gaya. Then at varsity, silly documentation. Dour dour ke halat kharab ho gaya mera. And last........... the most amazing co-passenger on my way home. I tell you, people like her actually makes me hate public transport. πŸ˜‘

So when I read your version, my mood got lifted and I am genuinely saying, this is much better than our discussion. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

Well, I liked the first version which got erased more than this one...

Don't remind me of that post... That was the first thing I saw when I logged in this morning. Even my mood was spoilt.

Even I find some really amazing co-passengers at times that I feel like never using public transport again... πŸ˜‘

In fact, yahan to abhi aur bhi tension chal rahi hai... Due to coronavirus, all schools and colleges are closed and we have our exams beginning next month. Bahut tension hai!! Abhi college jakar formalities complete karni hai, admit card par official stamp lagwana hai and what not!!! 

Also, off topic but I read that today's episode of N2 had a dance sequence of Shruti and Mona... I am planning to watch that portion at the risk of getting irritated.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki, firstly I want to join Nushy in punching you, for fake disclaimers.😑

Yes, 1st line was epic, Ansh's anger, awesome!

Also the way Ansh was swinging in AU and actual world, wow.

The haq of Naman on Pia, and Pia giving an attitude, and blasting Ansh was on point. Like obviously, you gatecrash someone, and tell we are friends, you will be annoyed, yaha toh the guy goes steps further and tells am your husband🀣🀣

Neha being his shield, was awesome again! Ruby following them, and Neha blasting her, felt sad for Ruby and liked how she gave it back. Here she is also normal..

Whole Ansh figuring out stuff, but failing was good, and Alter Ego part was best, actually helpful. Warna sach me asylum bhejte.

Awaiting the next part.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nushy and Nikki

Agree on mood swings, and co-passengers. Some people really irritate you.

I just saw the post you guys were mentioning now, was considering to comment, but not a good option. Staying in our territories is best.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki, firstly I want to join Nushy in punching you, for fake disclaimers.😑

Yes, 1st line was epic, Ansh's anger, awesome!

Also the way Ansh was swinging in AU and actual world, wow.

The haq of Naman on Pia, and Pia giving an attitude, and blasting Ansh was on point. Like obviously, you gatecrash someone, and tell we are friends, you will be annoyed, yaha toh the guy goes steps further and tells am your husband🀣🀣

Neha being his shield, was awesome again! Ruby following them, and Neha blasting her, felt sad for Ruby and liked how she gave it back. Here she is also normal..

Whole Ansh figuring out stuff, but failing was good, and Alter Ego part was best, actually helpful. Warna sach me asylum bhejte.

Awaiting the next part.

Well, you can punch but disclaimers to aate rahenge... πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Obviously Ansh ka gussa to dikhana hi tha na...

Exactly!! The guy comes to your door and straightaway claims to be your husband. To, definitely gussa to ayega hi na??

Well, I like Neha and Rishi... And since Nushy had introduced Neha in the previous chapter so I also brought her in here...

Yeah... Ruby is also normal here.

Thank you for liking the alter-ego part. It was a last minute inspiration from some random show (whose name I don't know... πŸ˜†)

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I liked the first version which got erased more than this one...

I trust the writer's vision. So that must have been awesome. But even this is great! So don't feel sad. πŸ˜Š However, I have a suggestion for you. I type in my PC first so that I don't have to write twice. Since your laptop is seized, you should post a disclaimer that the chapter is being written and update slowly. That way you won't have to write the entire story again. πŸ˜Š

Don't remind me of that post... That was the first thing I saw when I logged in this morning. Even my mood was spoilt.

πŸ€—

Even I find some really amazing co-passengers at times that I feel like never using public transport again... πŸ˜‘

Seriously yaar! It was absolutely necessary that I had to go and when everyone is worried sick about the Corona outbreak, this woman moved continuously and the space! I actually had to say out loud - ki thoda hat jaiye par unka bas chale to woh to mere par hi baith jaye! 

In fact, yahan to abhi aur bhi tension chal rahi hai... Due to coronavirus, all schools and colleges are closed and we have our exams beginning next month. Bahut tension hai!! Abhi college jakar formalities complete karni hai, admit card par official stamp lagwana hai and what not!!! 

Totally get you. On one hand we were applying for a fellowship for our Masters' Thesis and on the other hand, our final exam will begin on 5th April and those procedures are needed to be taken care of. My brother was asking me not to leave the house and here I was, running like a maniac for the formalities. Exam ka tension - woh to alag hi topic hain. Humare yaha bhi saare educational institutions ko bandh kiya gaya hain until 31st March. But formalities to poori karni hi hain. It's a horrible situation to be honest. 

Also, off topic but I read that today's episode of N2 had a dance sequence of Shruti and Mona... I am planning to watch that portion at the risk of getting irritated.

Well, I had read in an interview of Shruti that she learned Bharatnatyam for 3 years. So I suppose the sequence would be good provided good choreography. Because honestly, don't throw Chappal at my face, Niyati's dance videos are much better than the two Tandav she had performed here. I mean, I liked her energy and certain steps but I wasn't 100% happy.

The only show where I was genuinely satisfied was DKDM. Sati and Shiva's first dance still remains to be my favorite. Plus Mouni being another trained dancer was amazing. Not to mention the way she carried herself and her expression. 

A big reason me and my brother have serious issue with her being the face of Naagin. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Waise, that post prompted me to read today's WU and it seems the Girgit or whatever it is that's gonna mark its entry is a sasta version of our darling Bhaisa!    Is Navratri around the corner? Because there's a huge possibility that PP would take her form like that only. At least, I feel that way after reading. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I just saw the post you guys were mentioning now, was considering to comment, but not a good option. Staying in our territories is best.

Agreed. Logically speaking, can't really blame the TM also because nowadays bashing is just another form of showing love for your favorites. While I have issue with FL mothering ML, if that excites the TM, so be it. To each to their own.

As far as the disclaimer, blame the sadist in me; I am interested to see when someone other than himself/herself comment there. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Aur waise bhi, mera to kuch pata nahi, agar mood swing ho, to aise bhi ho sakta hain ki PiyAnsh ka 10 pic leke 20 thread open kar dungi. Par opening page pe N2 related kuch rehne nahi dungi. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I trust the writer's vision. So that must have been awesome. But even this is great! So don't feel sad. πŸ˜Š However, I have a suggestion for you. I type in my PC first so that I don't have to write twice. Since your laptop is seized, you should post a disclaimer that the chapter is being written and update slowly. That way you won't have to write the entire story again. πŸ˜Š

I am thinking to do the same from next time... 

Seriously yaar! It was absolutely necessary that I had to go and when everyone is worried sick about the Corona outbreak, this woman moved continuously and the space! I actually had to say out loud - ki thoda hat jaiye par unka bas chale to woh to mere par hi baith jaye! 

I can understand... Even I meet such lady passengers at times. And I feel like just giving them a nice push.

Totally get you. On one hand we were applying for a fellowship for our Masters' Thesis and on the other hand, our final exam will begin on 5th April and those procedures are needed to be taken care of. My brother was asking me not to leave the house and here I was, running like a maniac for the formalities. Exam ka tension - woh to alag hi topic hain. Humare yaha bhi saare educational institutions ko bandh kiya gaya hain until 31st March. But formalities to poori karni hi hain. It's a horrible situation to be honest.

My final exams are beginning from 9th of April. And before that, we have to complete a lot of formalities. Ab ek taraf ye corona ki tension aur dusari taraf exams ki!!!

Upar se as of now, all educational institutions are closed till 22nd till further notice. It might be extended as per government's orders...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, I had read in an interview of Shruti that she learned Bharatnatyam for 3 years. So I suppose the sequence would be good provided good choreography. Because honestly, don't throw Chappal at my face, Niyati's dance videos are much better than the two Tandav she had performed here. I mean, I liked her energy and certain steps but I wasn't 100% happy.

The only show where I was genuinely satisfied was DKDM. Sati and Shiva's first dance still remains to be my favorite. Plus Mouni being another trained dancer was amazing. Not to mention the way she carried herself and her expression. 

A big reason me and my brother have serious issue with her being the face of Naagin. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Waise, that post prompted me to read today's WU and it seems the Girgit or whatever it is that's gonna mark its entry is a sasta version of our darling Bhaisa!    Is Navratri around the corner? Because there's a huge possibility that PP would take her form like that only. At least, I feel that way after reading. 

Well, even I suppose the sequence should be a good one as both Shruti and Mona are good dancers provided the choreography is also good.

I am not going to throw chappals at you because even I feel that her dance videos are better. Even I wasn't 100% happy with both the Tandav performances.

Bold: not again!!! That Sati and Shiva's dance from DKDM is my favourite too!!!

Yeah... Some girgit is going to mark his entry. Article aaya to tha!!!

Yes, Navratri is around the corner. I guess it is most probably beginning from 25th of March. So, yes possibly PP may take the form of a Daivik to kill that do kaudi ka chipkali ka bhai...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nushy and Nikki

Agree on mood swings, and co-passengers. Some people really irritate you.

I saw it the first thing in the morning... 

But I did not even think of commenting there... Cos I know that I don't know anything good to say about N2. Plus I didn't want to write anything about it. So, I just refrained from commenting there...

Bas I am waiting to see who replies to that post...