Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

How come you guys are still watching this show? Bravehearts πŸ€£

I watch because i still enjoy watching it & i like coming here discussing. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Ok not sure if this is  spoiler or not 

My reaction to eviiil Ansh πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Goody two shoes  Ansh = Family dinner time

Evil Ansh =  Romantic lunch for 2 plus lot if flirting 

I got a story idea from this. Piya sent in as Mata hari to seduce the king. - Any one want to discuss this. 

Dil = So glad she hasn't got a memory wipe πŸ₯³

Unfortunately she's wants to take Naman + Dafli with her to chudail lok by Amavas. This feels like a Buffy hangover.

Dil pls never ever leave the serial.

Off to see jinn now 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Spoiler hai bhi to bhi no problem πŸ˜†

Read the WU just now... And I am actually laughing at evil Ansh. TBH I did not expect him to be flirting with Pia. But yes, I am actually liking him so far...

And I am waiting for watching the episode but honestly, I didn't like his dancing step even a bit...

Rest I will give my two cents after watching the episode...

Anyways, I saw some pics on insta... One was of Pia and Ansh dressed up in back, probably from the Raaj Tilak ceremony location and I didn't understand whether they were dancing or Ansh was romancing Pia or whatever... And another was a boomerang video of Mona where the CVs and the Chalayans were visible in the background. Looks like they all are going to attend Ansh's Raaj Tilak ceremony.

And secondly, I am glad that at least this DV is not going to go to the mandap with any other KS.

I got a story idea from this. Piya sent in as Mata hari to seduce the king. - Any one want to discuss this. 

I got the same idea... πŸ˜†

Same here... Even I am glad that she hasn't got a memory wipe.

Unfortunately she's wants to take Naman + Dafli with her to chudail lok by Amavas. This feels like a Buffy hangover.

Well, if she does take them (which I highly doubt cos Dillu will be brought out of that frame) then at least they will live there peacefully with no Nishant or Saavi to use Dafli in their missions... πŸ˜†

Same here... I don't want her to leave the show, ever!! 

And at least my hopes were not in vain... Dillu is actually back!!

Off to see jinn now 

Enjoy...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Read the WU just now... And I am actually laughing at evil Ansh. TBH I did not expect him to be flirting with Pia. But yes, I am actually liking him so far...

And I am waiting for watching the episode but honestly, I didn't like his dancing step even a bit...

Anyways, I saw some pics on insta... One was of Pia and Ansh dressed up in back, probably from the Raaj Tilak ceremony location and I didn't understand whether they were dancing or Ansh was romancing Pia or whatever... And another was a boomerang video of Mona where the CVs and the Chalayans were visible in the background. Looks like they all are going to attend Ansh's Raaj Tilak ceremony.

And secondly, I am glad that at least this DV is not going to go to the mandap with any other KS.

Well, if she does take them (which I highly doubt cos Dillu will be brought out of that frame) then at least they will live there peacefully with no Nishant or Saavi to use Dafli in their missions... πŸ˜†

Off to see jinn now 

Enjoy...

so want to discuss after watching today's episode  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

so want to discuss after watching today's episode  

Sure... Why not?

But I will be watching at 11 pm... Will you be free tomorrow??

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Off to see jinn now 

Enjoy...

Guys first read WU and then watched the ep and i am myself shocked as i liked the ep. and EDV πŸ˜²This EDV is romancing Pia which i wanted to see always , In previous EDV track he disappointed me but in this one wow, looks like our EDV has got some magical powers also like chutki bajate hi lights off karna , cheezo ko apne pass kheechna, πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›Why i am feeling that this time nazar is copying JinnπŸ˜† . 

Ansh ka Pia ko apni taraf kheecha with that dancing step ,that waist holding with lusty eyes UFF, This EDV is something sinisiter than previous one. Actually Pia got really scared from this tharki EDV. 🀣. And why this Ansh is dancing always🀣🀣.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Guys first read WU and then watched the ep and i am myself shocked as i liked the ep. and EDV πŸ˜²This EDV is romancing Pia which i wanted to see always , In previous EDV track he disappointed me but in this one wow, looks like our EDV has got some magical powers also like chutki bajate hi lights off karna , cheezo ko apne pass kheechna, πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›Why i am feeling that this time nazar is copying JinnπŸ˜† . 

Ansh ka Pia ko apni taraf kheecha with that dancing step ,that waist holding with lusty eyes UFF, This EDV is something sinisiter than previous one. Actually Pia got really scared from this tharki EDV. 🀣. And why this Ansh is dancing always🀣🀣.

Well, I have read the WU and watched a few clips... This EDV is really flirting and romancing with Pia... Ye expected nahi tha!!!

And his dancing step... Well, to be honest I did not like his dancing step.

So, if I ignore his dancing steps, I am also liking this EDV.

How I wish, while leaving, this EDV gives at least 5% of these characters to Ansh, not the dancing step though!!!

And about copying, well dono shows ek hi PH ke hain... To copying is obvious!!

Hallyumint thumbnail

Sure... Why not?

But I will be watching at 11 pm... Will you be free tomorrow??

ya i have lots to discuss. i'll be out afternoon so 

late afternoon. I'm available. arw u free then 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

ya i have lots to discuss. i'll be out afternoon so 

late afternoon. I'm available. arw u free then 

Yes I will be free...

Anyways, I will create a new post and give my two cents on the episode after watching it... So, whenever you are free comment on that and we can continue our discussion. What say??

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes I will be free...

Anyways, I will create a new post and give my two cents on the episode after watching it... So, whenever you are free comment on that and we can continue our discussion. What say??

Today i also feel that this EP deserves separate post, its good, after so many days i had watched nazar today and i liked it too.😊

Both Evil Ansh Sequence and Dilruba also.

Dilruba taking both Naman and Dufli with her is a superb idea, and i want to explore how Chudail lok looks like😈. 

I want this Evil Ansh track for some more days, this time i really want Ansh Tilak ceremony not to be spoiled by RH people.😑I am enjoying this Ansh more than Ved Bhakt AnshπŸ˜›. Ansh said mujse unchi awaz mein baat koi nahi karega this he even said to Pia😲but really liking him this time.