Some random questions

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, so I was watching Wednesday and Thursday's episodes and I have some confusions as I wasn't paying careful attention...

Q1: That scene where Mo was latkofying  Ansh in air with her choti... Pia came running from a distance but before she was shown to be coming, her dialogue was heard clearly. How in the world was the voice normal as if she was standing next to them?? If she was at some distance away, shouldn't she be shouting so that her voice is audible?

Q2: When Pia threw her Khanjar, Mo withdrew her choti... How was Ansh still latkofying in air?? Was he waiting for Pia to hug him so that they come back to the ground together?? Shouldn't he have fallen the instant Mo withdrew her choti?

Q3: What happened to Pia's Khanjar?? Pia threw it at Mo's choti but what happened after that? Where did it go?

Q4: How did Ansh fix those jhumkas on the door? Did he hammer nails to fix them? If yes, then why didn't anyone hear?? And before that, from where did he procure so many jhumkas?? 40-50% of them belonged to Pia... What about the rest??

Q5: They showed that the Chalayans can walk (when they attacked Mo). Then why were they simply sitting on the tree to get roasted when their tree was set on fire? Why didn't they jump off the tree?

Q6:  How many Chalayans and Vetal Mritakis are still left? Weren't they killed in the Pralay Yudh?? Or only a portion of them were killed?

Q7: How many more special moon nights do the makers have in store for us? "Raktchandra Grahan"; then "Pralay Chandra" and now "Do Chaand ki Raat"? Dusara Chaand kya Amazon se magayenge??

Q8: Why do all these special nights benefit Mo only? Mo said that on "Do Chaand ki Raat" her powers will increase... Why can't Ansh and Pari's powers increase?? Especially Ansh's powers... He is Mo's son and THE Davansh! Why can't his powers increase? Why only Mo?? 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bang on Nikki! 👍🏼

The thodi bahut ummeed which was left flew outside the window when I saw Ansh was keeping his promise and Mo was taunting him. So permanently quit. 

As far as your questions are concerned, my biggest question is about the existence of Mrital Vetki and Chalayans when they were killed in the PY. 

And don't even start on the special nights and Mo's benefit.

Aadat se majboor hoon. Still read WU but this time, I am not gonna watch until they do some permanent bandobast of Mo or kill off PiyAnsh. There's a limit to everything and this show has exceeded that. 

Bhad me jaye loyalty. If we are supposed to be loyal viewers then even they should stop showing nonsense. 🤬 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nikki, today read WU and story is getting interesting - two moons night. and that Castle is looking like dracula Castle. it is looking mysterious and scary.😈I am not finding any logic but still story is interesting . Gul is too much in nights these days. In Jinn Lal chand raat , taaro ki baarish raat and here in Nazar two moons night😆I am still reading Nazar WU and looking forward to this Two Moons Night sequence. 😛

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Q8: Why do all these special nights benefit Mo only? Mo said that on "Do Chaand ki Raat" her powers will increase... Why can't Ansh and Pari's powers increase?? Especially Ansh's powers... He is Mo's son and THE Davansh! Why can't his powers increase? Why only Mo?? 

Focus is on Mohana so all raats are related to her, have u noticed on HOTSTAR Ep front image also Mohana is there most of the time. We got so amazing PiAnsh sequence lately but no they have to put Mohana in every image of Hotstar. I am saying again PiAnsh story is more interesting than Roshan but problem is we get so less PiAnsh scenes and Mohana was, is and will remain in limelight forever. I want to see proper love story of PiAnsh but but😒. Daavansh Daivik story is interesting in itself but whole essence was lost by making Mohana agin and again super powerful. Daavash powers are limited.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Bang on Nikki! 👍🏼

Thank you... 😊 🤗

The thodi bahut ummeed which was left flew outside the window when I saw Ansh was keeping his promise and Mo was taunting him. So permanently quit. 

I know... I was hell irritated with that scene where Ansh kept his promise and Mo was taunting him... In fact, I was annoyed when Ansh made that promise...

Arre Bhai, bekar main powers use na karne ki promise to theek hai... Khud ko bachane ke liye to powers use kar lete!! I felt like throwing my chappal at him...

As far as your questions are concerned, my biggest question is about the existence of Mrital Vetki and Chalayans when they were killed in the PY. 

This is my biggest question too... VMs and Chalayans were killed by Pia in PY. How do they still exist??

And don't even start on the special nights and Mo's benefit.

I can understand...

Aadat se majboor hoon. Still read WU but this time, I am not gonna watch until they do some permanent bandobast of Mo or kill off PiyAnsh. There's a limit to everything and this show has exceeded that. 

Even I read the WU... Finally, Abhay se mukti mil hi gayi!! Khair, marte marte bhi inko kuch information de hi gaya...

Waise, don't know why but I am actually liking these episodes quite a bit.

Bhad me jaye loyalty. If we are supposed to be loyal viewers then even they should stop showing nonsense. 🤬 

I second that...

On a side note, all the best for your exams. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Nikki, today read WU and story is getting interesting - two moons night. and that Castle is looking like dracula Castle. it is looking mysterious and scary.😈I am not finding any logic but still story is interesting . Gul is too much in nights these days. In Jinn Lal chand raat , taaro ki baarish raat and here in Nazar two moons night😆I am still reading Nazar WU and looking forward to this Two Moons Night sequence. 😛

I know... Even I read the WU. And I actually watched the last two episodes that too after a long break.

I am waiting for 11pm tonight... Oddly enough, I am actually getting interested in these episodes.

And Nazar basically never had too much of logic. Yet it is still interesting.

I agree... Gul is too much into nights. Laal Chaand ki Raat and Taaron ki Baarish Wali Raat in Djinn and Raktchandra Grahan, Pralay Chandra and now this Do Chaand ki Raat in Nazar...

I am also waiting for this Two Moons Night Sequence... 😛 

And aadat se majboor hain, still reading the WU's too. 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Focus is on Mohana so all raats are related to her, have u noticed on HOTSTAR Ep front image also Mohana is there most of the time. We got so amazing PiAnsh sequence lately but no they have to put Mohana in every image of Hotstar. I am saying again PiAnsh story is more interesting than Roshan but problem is we get so less PiAnsh scenes and Mohana was, is and will remain in limelight forever. I want to see proper love story of PiAnsh but but😒. Daavansh Daivik story is interesting in itself but whole essence was lost by making Mohana agin and again super powerful. Daavash powers are limited.

Well, basically the entire show technically focuses on Mo and her Nazar on the Rathod family... So, it's obvious that she will remain in the focus and I don't have much problem with that. I have a problem with Mo's over glorification.

I agree that all nights focus on her but since Ansh is a Davansh and is Mo's son, some kind of effect or advantage can be for him too... After all, even if he is not evil, he is at least a KS, a Daayan Vanshi by blood. 

Well, even I agree that Piansh story is more interesting than RoshAn story. But here, we got less Piansh scenes and more focus was on Mo. In fact, I would have tolerated less Piansh scenes too if the focus would have been equally divided between everyone... Here, the centre of attraction were MoVed duo. And the rest were simply sidelined and the cousins just vanished!!

Davansh-Daivik story is definitely interesting and it would have been even more interesting of the makers would have taken the story forward carefully... First, they wasted so many episodes on the PL-Ansh marriage fiasco. Then the Chudail track was introduced and then all of a sudden, Piansh got married... And then TL track then RCG and finally, Pia's pregnancy!! They could have shown gradual progress but naah!! At times, they were as slow as a snail and at times, they were simply driving a Ferrari...

Davansh powers are limited?? Technically, if we go by Nishant's words, DV is the most powerful entity. But naah!! Bhai Sahab to apni powers hi rarely use karte hain!! And half the time, he is guilt ridden that he is a DV... 

Uff!! Kuch zyada hi lamba ho gaya... 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I know... I was hell irritated with that scene where Ansh kept his promise and Mo was taunting him... In fact, I was annoyed when Ansh made that promise...

Maat Mari Gayi Thi Meri! Don't know why I was FFing. Probably because I was excited about the earring scene. But this particular shot boiled my blood.

Plus it's complete idiocy that one moment you are dragging a Dayaan to cage her and the next moment when she got her powers back, you are like - Hume Khun Kharaba Nahi Chahiye.  Mo may be the villain but Ansh more importantly VedAnsh are the biggest Girgit out there. 🤬 🤬 🤬

Waise, don't know why but I am actually liking these episodes quite a bit.

Plot wise, it's interesting. But execution is as usual horrible. I was reading WU and apparently Pr has escaped. So this should be a good fight sequence. But in case of Nazar, post leap, it has been mostly Khoda Pahar Nikla Chuha. So unless and until I'm convinced by the WU that it's a balanced fight, I won't watch.

On a side note, couldn't help but grin when I read Barkha has taken back her promise after BC's death. Now she realizes power is necessary to fight evil! F***ing idiot! 🤬 🤬 🤬

On a side note, all the best for your exams. 😊

Thanks dear! 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Maat Mari Gayi Thi Meri! Don't know why I was FFing. Probably because I was excited about the earring scene. But this particular shot boiled my blood.

I watched Wednesday's episode on hotstar so I was FFing... 

But still I stopped at this scene when Mo was latkofying Ansh in air... I kinda expected Mo to throw him away. 😆

Plus it's complete idiocy that one moment you are dragging a Dayaan to cage her and the next moment when she got her powers back, you are like - Hume Khun Kharaba Nahi Chahiye.  Mo may be the villain but Ansh more importantly VedAnsh are the biggest Girgit out there. 🤬 🤬 🤬

VedAnsh are definitely the biggest girgits out there... And it is definitely complete idiocy that you are dragging a Daayan to cage her and when she gets back her powers, you are expecting her to just leave without doing any harm!! 

And moreover, you have tied the hands of Mo not her mouth!! And you are well aware that she can do any kind of spell... Yet you didn't think of that??

And the biggest idiotic thing was Ansh promising Barkha and Abhay that they won't use their powers... Thankfully Pia used her powers.

And I was actually laughing when that Ved and Pia scene came and Pia said something like,"bachhe jab khatre main hote hain to maa ko apne aap pata chal jata hai. Aur ye baat aap se behtar kaun jaan sakta hai"... I was like, most of the problems are created by darling Ved only!! Inse behtar kise pata hoga??

Plot wise, it's interesting. But execution is as usual horrible. 

I agree with you on this.

I was reading WU and apparently Pr has escaped. So this should be a good fight sequence. But in case of Nazar, post leap, it has been mostly Khoda Pahar Nikla Chuha. So unless and until I'm convinced by the WU that it's a balanced fight, I won't watch.

Even I read the WU... Pr has escaped. But how did she escape?? Cave main to uski choti thi na? Choti ke pair nikal aaye kya??

Aur precap main to do-do Mohona thi!

Even I read the WU first and at these times, I feel glad that I don't have hotstar VIP. Have to wait till 11. So, pehle WU phir episode...

On a side note, couldn't help but grin when I read Barkha has taken back her promise after BC's death. Now she realizes power is necessary to fight evil! F***ing idiot! 🤬 🤬 🤬

Me too... Even I was grinning when I read that Barkha took back her promise...

Also, Pia ko kya Ved ki bimari lag gayi hai of playing a match maker?? Pehle Moh and Angad aur ab Barkha and Abhay?? She even noticed that Barkha was blushing while talking to Abhay!!

Thanks dear! 😊

🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I was like, most of the problems are created by darling Ved only!! Inse behtar kise pata hoga??

🤣 🤣 🤣

Even I read the WU... Pr has escaped. But how did she escape?? Cave main to uski choti thi na? Choti ke pair nikal aaye kya??

Not really bothered about details. Because they have gone against their own explanations so many times that I don't expect any sort of logic from this.

Pia ko kya Ved ki bimari lag gayi hai of playing a match maker?? Pehle Moh and Angad aur ab Barkha and Abhay?? She even noticed that Barkha was blushing while talking to Abhay!!

Even I was thinking the same. Literally wanted to throw my phate hue chappal at her. 😡 😡 😡