Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today i also feel that this EP deserves separate post, its good, after so many days i had watched nazar today and i liked it too.😊

Both Evil Ansh Sequence and Dilruba also.

Dilruba taking both Naman and Dufli with her is a superb idea, and i want to explore how Chudail lok looks like😈. 

I want this Evil Ansh track for some more days, this time i really want Ansh Tilak ceremony not to be spoiled by RH people.😡I am enjoying this Ansh more than Ved Bhakt Ansh😛. Ansh said mujse unchi awaz mein baat koi nahi karega this he even said to Pia😲but really liking him this time.

Well, I will definitely make a separate post once I watch the episode tonight or maximum my tomorrow afternoon... Do join in if you feel like. 😊

Read the WU and even I liked both Evil Ansh and Dilruba track...

Even I want this evil Ansh for some more time... And I watched a few clips and Ansh's dialogue,"dining table par wahi purane log, wahi purani baatein... Ansh in sab se pak chuka hai." I was like," bilkul sahi... Hum bhi pak chuke hain in sab se!!"

I wish no one spoils the Raaj Tilak ceremony... And even I am loving this Ansh more than the Ved bhakt Ansh... This is why I said that how I wish while going, this Evil Ansh gives at least 5% of his traits to Ansh...

Waise, I saw a bts pic and I guess it was from the ceremony only. Pia and Ansh were in each other's arms and I don't know whether they were dancing or Ansh was flirting and romancing Pia or something else... But I am interested.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys first read WU and then watched the ep and i am myself shocked as i liked the ep. and EDV 😲This EDV is romancing Pia which i wanted to see always , In previous EDV track he disappointed me but in this one wow, looks like our EDV has got some magical powers also like chutki bajate hi lights off karna , cheezo ko apne pass kheechna, 😈😛Why i am feeling that this time nazar is copying Jinn😆 . 

Ansh ka Pia ko apni taraf kheecha with that dancing step ,that waist holding with lusty eyes UFF, This EDV is something sinisiter than previous one. Actually Pia got really scared from this tharki EDV. 🤣. And why this Ansh is dancing always🤣🤣.

glad u liked the epi. Evil ansh is 😎 so cool. 

My first impression is he's some kind of dracula Davansh - He's unable to bear sunlight

and that moon rise party 

I guess his speed multiplied because of that ras.

His & Piya's flirtatious session gave me a coulple of story ideas.

I guess they will continue this track for next week 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Yes I will be free...

Anyways, I will create a new post and give my two cents on the episode after watching it... So, whenever you are free comment on that and we can continue our discussion. What say??

count me in 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Done... 👍🏼

I will create a new post either tonight while watching the episode or maximum by tomorrow afternoon.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Today i also feel that this EP deserves separate post, its good, after so many days i had watched nazar today and i liked it too.😊

Both Evil Ansh Sequence and Dilruba also.

Dilruba taking both Naman and Dufli with her is a superb idea, and i want to explore how Chudail lok looks like😈. 

I want this Evil Ansh track for some more days, this time i really want Ansh Tilak ceremony not to be spoiled by RH people.😡I am enjoying this Ansh more than Ved Bhakt Ansh😛. Ansh said mujse unchi awaz mein baat koi nahi karega this he even said to Pia😲but really liking him this time.

see u for discussion for tomm

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

see u for discussion for tomm

Ya sure

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Me doing the stupidest thing in this thread... Asking logical questions!! 🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail