WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Marriage ek OVERRATED RELATIONSHIP hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

i really really really liked Prerna in the court. ๐Ÿ‘Œ muzzu loved directing PreRish and Bajaj for a reason. So visible. And that trying to process that he had fainted on her arms ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜‘๏ธ what a scene. 

Bajaj and Prerna were given minimal interactions.  Both emoted with their eyes-ALOt. 

I have to say a word too. Even in that Krish episode, Prerna did protect you know whom but she never hated or despised Bajaj even after everything was over. It was totally deliberate. She could have ranted, slapped him and what not. Her disbelief looking at his knife was beautifully emoted. I went back to the scene and her expressions were not disgust or anger but plain disbelief! 

Also, that family hug. She was into that moment- that free flow. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

they did.๐Ÿ˜”.. I miss that time of the show.. now it seems like some other show altogether, with same prerna.. who looks like someone else to me.. 

haven't watched any epi before RB entered.. so dunno how she was before that.. but now its not at appealing in any sense.. looks like stage pe ramlila.. kuch bhi dialogues bas bol dia.. 

Been here since Day 1 but havent watched a single Epi since RB left... I only look at the precap.. cant even be bothered reading the updates.. 

Prerna Bajaj was outstanding! It was a mixture of several emotions from hatred to respect! They did come a long way and there is more to it.. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Bajaj and Prerna were given minimal interactions.  Both emoted with their eyes-ALOt. 

I have to say a word too. Even in that Krish episode, Prerna did protect you know whom but she never hated or despised Bajaj even after everything was over. It was totally deliberate. She could have ranted, slapped him and what not. Her disbelief looking at his knife was beautifully emoted. I went back to the scene and her expressions were not disgust or anger but plain disbelief! 

that family hug was shot waise earlier to the Krish epi. Although i felt Bajaj spoke volumes while Prerna rarely ever had a conversation even with her eyes. They were blank. Maybe which is why i liked the courtscene so much because only place she was emoting. Also with the kid she did well. Again Ofc Karan ke age koi nahi dikhta tha, ๐Ÿ˜† only person who could match up to his level was Shubavi๐Ÿ‘Œ wanted more of their tashan

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Haha... hands down to the most appropriate features off kzk! Ajj death bed and kal marathon in kolkattaโ€™s street

๐Ÿคฃ

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

that family hug was shot waise earlier to the Krish epi. Although i felt Bajaj spoke volumes while Prerna rarely ever had a conversation even with her eyes. They were blank. Maybe which is why i liked the courtscene so much because only place she was emoting. Also with the kid she did well. Again Ofc Karan ke age koi nahi dikhta tha, ๐Ÿ˜† only person who could match up to his level was Shubavi๐Ÿ‘Œ wanted more of their tashan

I think family shot wala jab kukki was hurt and refused to talk to Bajaj.. uske baad wo Prerna and Kukki ko he takes into his embrace. .. wo wala family scene if m not wrong.. 

Shubavi was good.. 

"Aisa ho chuka hai.. Stop wasting your breath" - kaun likha iske dialogues...

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Yea and to conclude, she knew whatever RB did was for his family... Even after the murder attempt on somebody and she would have stayed with him if RB didnt let go of her.. 

what I like was how she became comfortable with his touch.. from him holding her arm, wiping her tears or her looking for support by holding both his arms.. it was beautifully shot and executed..

Edited by nailah_AnuPre - 4 years ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congo's ๐Ÿค— New AT

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys.. have I crossed all restrictions wala level kya? forum isn't stopping me any more for my post  counts... I posted a hyperlink today.. even PMed .. kya raaz hai ye ..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I think family shot wala jab kukki was hurt and refused to talk to Bajaj.. uske baad wo Prerna and Kukki ko he takes into his embrace. .. wo wala family scene if m not wrong.. 

Shubavi was good.. 

"Aisa ho chuka hai.. Stop wasting your breath" - kaun likha iske dialogues...

Whats the other one? Sorry I dont know hindi.. something about making assumptions is the sign of stupidity! That applies to a lot of things in real life..