Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Also the scene when he was in hospital.. I just noticed his eyelids.. they didn't move whatsoever.. I have always behoshi scnes are most difficult to act coz move kr hi jate hai.. Bande ne ek lash bhi nhi move kia. … baki jaage hue to waise bhi mast hai hi.. 

i had said the same word to word that time too 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I would believe if someone tells me ki Karan bola ki bhai let me look like am hurt please.. acting mujhpe chhod do.. you take care of the script.. 

because this was the only incident where a hurt character was given some time to recover like normal humans do.. Short recovery time but tha to..

he had headaches even after recovering. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

🤣 script bhi ussi pe chor dete toh kya jata in logo ka 😆 thank God Bajaj uske hawale toh chora 

I know right,.. Script bhi de dete.. bas ek Krish wala mere mann mein humesha dukh rhega.. Sorry to Basus scene to main dekha hi nahi aaj tak .. na dekha jayega shayad😭

Sunn_shine thumbnail

he had headaches even after recovering. 

bandage changing scene?

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loved how crisp yet vulnerable he was. Erica looked fantastic in that track. Suave to be precise. I loved her saree styling’s barring the red one on Kukkis birthday. Throughout this scene I was wondering the fragrance of cologne that Prerna would have sniffed. Her sweaty palms trying to stabilise Mr. Muscular Bajaj with her petite frame. 

Oh, these two had so much potential ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I loved how crisp yet vulnerable he was. Erica looked fantastic in that track. Suave to be precise. I loved her saree styling’s barring the red one on Kukkis birthday. Throughout this scene I was wondering the fragrance of cologne that Prerna would have sniffed. Her sweaty palms trying to stabilise Mr. Muscular Bajaj with her petite frame. 

i really really really liked Prerna in the court. 👌 muzzu loved directing PreRish and Bajaj for a reason. So visible. And that trying to process that he had fainted on her arms 👌☑️ what a scene. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

bandage changing scene?

no the next to next day one. marriage is overrated rant. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The story that could have been explored. Just compare her changing his bandage in this track and the tending to his wound during the Durga Puja track. The comfort had grown by leaps and bounds. I don't know if the story was meant to be like this... but they lost out on a big opportunity to show this kind of a slow burn wala love story

Sunn_shine thumbnail

they did.😔.. I miss that time of the show.. now it seems like some other show altogether, with same prerna.. who looks like someone else to me.. 

haven't watched any epi before RB entered.. so dunno how she was before that.. but now its not at appealing in any sense.. looks like stage pe ramlila.. kuch bhi dialogues bas bol dia.. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

no the next to next day one. marriage is overrated rant. 

Ohh haan.. when he  tried to be indifferent and failed miserably. now I remember..