Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

This is hands down my favourite scene after the Burn tending one. I just love the way it’s shot. He just breaks down and loses himself into her arms. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5c_9G9hX8I/?igshid=yaalb7n9rhp

also Bajaj was so realistic. 👌

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

also Bajaj was so realistic. 👌

He was the only one who stayed in hospital bed for sometime after getting hurt.. looked like he was hurt.. even lost his balance..  1-2 din ka bandage bhi..

Warna to aaj death bed pe and kal marathon wala scene hai KZK ka

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

He was the only one who stayed in hospital bed for sometime after getting hurt.. looked like he was hurt.. like he even lost his balanced by 1-2 din ka bandage bhi..

💯👌☑️

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Also the scene when he was in hospital.. I just noticed his eyelids.. they didn't move whatsoever.. I have always behoshi scnes are most difficult to act coz move kr hi jate hai.. Bande ne ek lash bhi nhi move kia. … baki jaage hue to waise bhi mast hai hi.. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Hellllooooo

Lets see what fun it is to get first place after mandatory posts.

Big Responsibilities... The responsibility of bringing some good news to the fandom.. good luck with that

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He was the only one who stayed in hospital bed for sometime after getting hurt.. looked like he was hurt.. even lost his balance..  1-2 din ka bandage bhi..

So true. This guy stayed in hospital and looked weak when he was discharged. Otherwise iss show mein toh deathbed pe se nikalke directly jasoosi mein lag jaate hain log🤪

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haha... hands down to the most appropriate features off kzk! Ajj death bed and kal marathon in kolkatta’s street

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Haha... hands down to the most appropriate features off kzk! Ajj death bed and kal marathon in kolkatta’s street

🤣

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

So true. This guy stayed in hospital and looked weak when he was discharged. Otherwise iss show mein toh deathbed pe se nikalke directly jasoosi mein lag jaate hain log🤪

I would believe if someone tells me ki Karan bola ki bhai let me look like am hurt please.. acting mujhpe chhod do.. you take care of the script.. 

because this was the only incident where a hurt character was given some time to recover like normal humans do.. Short recovery time but tha to..

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I would believe if someone tells me ki Karan bola ki bhai let me look like am hurt please.. acting mujhpe chhod do.. you take care of the script.. 

because this was the only incident where a hurt character was given some time to recover like normal humans do.. Short recovery time but tha to..

🤣 script bhi ussi pe chor dete toh kya jata in logo ka 😆 thank God Bajaj uske hawale toh chora