Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Jitnee shiddat se Prerna ne Bajaj ko kaha ke main chahti hoon aap jail jayein aapko sazaa mile wahi shiddat Ex ke time par kahaan gayi?? Righteous enough, eh?!

She has been shown outright hypocritical so no surprise there ....she is there to eat her words and go back at them taking adv of the fact that one man is obsessed is with her while the other one has put her at some pedestal and refuses to bring her down.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I think that’s the biggest gripe majority of us are having right now. Her sense of righteousness takes a flight when it comes to A. 

At the time of marriage Prerna said that except for her loyalty Bajaj wont get anything from her but is she really loyal to him. Being loyal doesn't mean that you will wear sindoor aur mangalsuthra of his name or you will carry his name beside your name. Being loyal means you will stand by him through thick or thin, give a chance to him at least explain but whenever madam gets a chance she start blaming that he didn't keep his deal...earlier it happened when Kuki's truth came out and now toh hadd hee ho gayi... Why cant she ask the same thing for Ex that she wants to see him behind bar and get punished, for attempting suicide, for playing with so many lives and so many emotions, and above all for making a little child away from her father, who in reality is her only family. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally, I watched the episode

Bajaj-Mehra😂😂😂

Rishabh❤️❤️❤️

Savage Mr. Bajaj😍😍😍

&

KSG🔥🔥🔥

Grey-licious thumbnail

Koi aaj k epi ka link dedo for download

Esha???

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

right but what's the point of all these if she can't go against the wrong(Anurag)? 

Tomorrow if court case drags i dont see her speaking for Bajaj she rather will chose to be quiet. Just like she was passive during her Mother's case.

I just hope Bajaj has abother copy of the enitre recording. 😒😏 Because jisko dikhaya woh sach janane ke baad bhi galat ka saath nahi chor sakti. 👌

Munni is telling us to wait till Monday before coming to any conclusion. 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

She has been shown outright hypocritical so no surprise there ....she is there to eat her words and go back at them taking adv of the fact that one man is obsessed is with her while the other one has put her at some pedestal and refuses to bring her down.

When it comes to Ex she would be like 

Mera Anurag mera devta hai, chahe kissi ko maare, chahe kissi ko jail pahunchaye woh toh mera devta hai. 

Aanch na uss par koi aane dungee bajaj ke har waar se bachaungee..chahe woh bajaj ka seena kyun na chhalni kar de mera anurag mera devta hai.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Jab X bajju ka accident karega😔

pls kare 😍

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Koi aaj k epi ka link dedo for download

Esha???

I guess she stopped posting the link.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Jitnee shiddat se Prerna ne Bajaj ko kaha ke main chahti hoon aap jail jayein aapko sazaa mile wahi shiddat Ex ke time par kahaan gayi?? Righteous enough, eh?!

👌 sahi farmaya. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nikki🤗

These gifs are beyond beautiful❤️