Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Hey manasi

Your last paragraph. 

I think that's what the internal meaning of this whole track is. 

Prerna trusting bajaj.

First she thought he was ruthless 

Saw new angle in him with kuki

Came to court and saved her mom. 

Now after all this trust factor will develop (hopefully) 

Prerish foundation stones all these are. (again hopefully) 

right but what's the point of all these if she can't go against the wrong(Anurag)? 

Tomorrow if court case drags i dont see her speaking for Bajaj she rather will chose to be quiet. Just like she was passive during her Mother's case.

I just hope Bajaj has abother copy of the enitre recording. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ Because jisko dikhaya woh sach janane ke baad bhi galat ka saath nahi chor sakti. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
opsora2090 thumbnail

Twitter kzk tagline officially hacked by #Prerish and #MrBajaj tweets ๐Ÿคฃ

har tarfa serf prerish and bajaj โค๏ธ

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

see no one is asking her to support RB overnight but when everything is out in open and her saying i will stand with the one who is right not the wrong her saying she can't go against Anurag even after knowing he is wrong just shows her hypocrisy. 

Unfortunately Anurag has put her into a situation where she has two options to choose him or Bajaj. And she clearly breaks Bajaj's heart when she says she can never ever go against Anurag even if he is wrong. What a hypocrite!

I wish she told that line after he eaten his dinner ๐Ÿฅ˜ 

My baby bajaj ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Uhmm from my POV

Her actions are right. But her dialogues are wrong. 

They need to be careful with dialogues given to her wrt ex love and overall that represents her or better they show her maintaining silence at this point. They can leave it to RB understanding her by echoing her pov. So the damages done by P will be less comparatively.

Like today she held RB's arms while he was talking to Mohini. She scored as a rightful/responsible wife in many ways there ie dont want her husband to take this convo further and he can have some peace in their room after such a long eventful day rather. At the same time, PreRish were on same page with regards to ex truth is safeguarded as per RB's promise to P when he married her. All motives are met. 

Like happened during Swiss time when he met her after he lost her for few hours and she stopped RB by holding his arm when Anurag was going overboard with lies. Nothing much difference. Both cases are similar. RB keeping his promise of not destroying Anurag and her motive of this marriage is maintained by RB.

In their room, they cud have shown RB voicing it out her state of mind on dealing ex after his intentions are revealed and she remaining silent out of guilty rather than she admitting her fault which obviously makes it look double standard. 

So either they have to be careful with her dialogues like not giving main sach ka saath deti hoon n all or show her being silent after she has done damages.

Anyways let the episode air. RB most probably will compensate for her with his dialogues. 

honestly Bajaj's innocence should have been out in open. It was just Prerna saving that family from further heartbreak not standing by as a wife or anything even related to husband and wife๐Ÿ˜’ and Bajaj let that happen. ๐Ÿ˜’ Her saying i cant just go against the Anurag was the further nail in her hypocrite nature. Special Discounts she has for her ex and none for her husband no matter if he is right or wrong...

No wonder why SP didn't promote this track and won't until Komo comes. ๐Ÿ˜’ EMA nahi hai toh kya hai?

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I know i am in minority of the AT but all this won't go down well with TRP audience Because EMA hi hai aur kya hai. Even after knowing the truth she still sides the wrong party not her husband. Chalo kya kar sakte hai. 

Just waiting for the day when she asks Bajaj to ruin the Basus and baJaj says i will do whatever you said. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I know i am in minority of the AT but all this won't go down well with TRP audience Because EMA hi hai aur kya hai. Even after knowing the truth she still sides the wrong party not her husband. Chalo kya kar sakte hai. 

Just waiting for the day when she asks Bajaj to ruin the Basus and baJaj says i will do whatever you said. 

It will take time more... specially  pregnancy revelation will be the last nail of coffin...

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was such a perfect episode for a sucker like me who ADORES Karan and loves those stolen glances, hair in the face, walking along side each other, oooh and my absolute favorite one HAS to be the โ€œknight in the shining armorโ€ whoโ€™d come to the rescue and pull the girl close when a car speeds by. Loveee these tropes when done right and Karan just gets them right and how. The hesitation, awkwardness, shy smiles, gazing at her and then quickly looking away. Everything just made me grin, blush and let out an embarrassing squeal when he pulled her close!! 

Prerna has the complete potential to screw it up by spouting hypocritical dialogues butttt Iโ€™m going to ignore her and drool over our man who btw looks delectable in that tailor made jacket!!!