Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

He makes it SO believable and dreamy? Like haaayyeeee main bhi koyi car ke saamne aajaaoon. ~Not in an obsessive A’s way~ but just so he could pull me hard against himself!!!! 

PS: I swear I just SIGHED while typing that 🤭

i know right i am just lost in that 😍 *deep sighs 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I think that’s the biggest gripe majority of us are having right now. Her sense of righteousness takes a flight when it comes to A. 

special discounts deti hai Anurag ko😏 aur deti rahegi. 

Again yea sab bolo toh Prerna ke lovers offended ho jate hai 😏

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

👌 sahi farmaya. 

Thank you Ankie..

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

At the time of marriage Prerna said that except for her loyalty Bajaj wont get anything from her but is she really loyal to him. Being loyal doesn't mean that you will wear sindoor aur mangalsuthra of his name or you will carry his name beside your name. Being loyal means you will stand by him through thick or thin, give a chance to him at least explain but whenever madam gets a chance she start blaming that he didn't keep his deal...earlier it happened when Kuki's truth came out and now toh hadd hee ho gayi... Why cant she ask the same thing for Ex that she wants to see him behind bar and get punished, for attempting suicide, for playing with so many lives and so many emotions, and above all for making a little child away from her father, who in reality is her only family. 

W O R D 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi guys hv a good day 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Munni is telling us to wait till Monday before coming to any conclusion. 

ofc the convo will extend but i dont see any difference. The matter remains stuck there. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m not a Prerna lover but I can see where she’s coming from. Even if she is hypocritical, at least that makes her more human than her constantly trying to sacrifice everything for ungrateful people. We don’t need a perfect female lead. We are all hypocrites in some way, we have favouritism so why can’t characters? She’s being honest with Bajaj at least and he respects that. 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think that anu will go to jail i think  because maasi is  smart  she will find the video  from bajaj and komo will save him i think 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

At the time of marriage Prerna said that except for her loyalty Bajaj wont get anything from her but is she really loyal to him. Being loyal doesn't mean that you will wear sindoor aur mangalsuthra of his name or you will carry his name beside your name. Being loyal means you will stand by him through thick or thin, give a chance to him at least explain but whenever madam gets a chance she start blaming that he didn't keep his deal...earlier it happened when Kuki's truth came out and now toh hadd hee ho gayi... Why cant she ask the same thing for Ex that she wants to see him behind bar and get punished, for attempting suicide, for playing with so many lives and so many emotions, and above all for making a little child away from her father, who in reality is her only family. 

I agree and that constitutes as emotional infidelity because she has set different standards for the men in her life. As soon as she thinks Bajaj has done something wrong, she goes OFF without giving him an opportunity to even explain his side of the story. On the other hand, Bajaj had proof of the hideous plan devised by A and she gives him a FREE PASS. 

She’s the classic example of “I want to have my cake and eat it too”. 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

I think that anu will go to jail i think  because maasi is  smart  she will find the video  from bajaj and komo will save him i think 

Agar aisa hua toh madam ko phir Mr. Bajaj par shaq ho jayega he didn't keep his promise.