Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna’s character is going to have this trouble for a while. On Twitter the other set of fans are bashing her for ‘romancing’ and here Baju fans don’t like that she didn’t stand against Anu. The thing is that she DID stand against him and brought Bajaj back. If she did decide to take action against A then it would be a whole recycle of the courtroom, Prerna feeling bad seeing A getting punished blah blah blah. It’s better that they just left it there. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Prerna’s character is going to have this trouble for a while. On Twitter the other set of fans are bashing her for ‘romancing’ and here Baju fans don’t like that she didn’t stand against Anu. The thing is that she DID stand against him and brought Bajaj back. If she did decide to take action against A then it would be a whole recycle of the courtroom, Prerna feeling bad seeing A getting punished blah blah blah. It’s better that they just left it there. 

no she didn't stand against anurag actually. Bajaj went to Jail for she wanted him to. Or else Bajaj had to proof to show it to the police then and there if Prerna had trusted him. She went to ps to get bajaj bailed out coz she was feeling guilty for having sent Bajaj to Jail. 😒

Unfortunately Ekta's writers do not know how to write proper ping pongs which is why such DIALOGUEs to ruin the Character and what not🤦

Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

no she didn't stand against anurag actually. Bajaj went to Jail for she wanted him to. Or else Bajaj had to proof to show it to the police then and there if Prerna had trusted him. She went to ps to get bajaj bailed out coz she was feeling guilty for having sent Bajaj to Jail. 😒

Unfortunately Ekta's writers do not know how to write proper ping pongs which is why such DIALOGUEs to ruin the Character and what not🤦

It would waste so much time if she went against Anurag and sent him to jail though. Do we really want to see her pine for him again? And we know he’s not going to stay in jail. It’s better that they cut the track here. It was more made for PreRish development anyway and that happened. Aaj ke scene kitneeeee khoobsurat thhey☺️

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree! Prerna is not going to start supporting RB against Anurag overnight. She gave up her entire life for that man! He will always be very very special for her. And that is ok with me.

What I want her to do, is trust RB. Next time if a conflict arises, give RB a chance to say his piece and believe him. 

I am more interested in seeing her WITH RB, not necessarily AGAINST Anurag. Putting her in a situation where she has to choose between the two, will only lead to more heartbreak for RB, coz even if she chooses RB over Anu, she will not be happy about it.

Edited by Manasi_16 - 4 years ago
Reemz11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I agree! Prerna is not going to start supporting RB against Anurag overnight. She gave up her entire life for that man! He will always be very very special for her. And that is ok with me.

What I want her to do, is trust RB. Next time if a conflict arises, give RB a chance to say his piece and believe him. 

I am more interested in seeing her WITH RB, not necessarily AGAINST Anurag. Putting her in a situation where she has to choose between the two, will only lead to more heartbreak for RB, coz even if she chooses RB over Anu, she will not be happy about it.

Yeh tbh her equation with Anu doesn’t bother me. I know a part of her will always care for/love him as he’s her first love. 

Here she’s learnt that the person she trusted most turned out to be a liar which now should mean her trust on Bajaj’s words would be more. It’s never going to be easy for her to choose between these 2 men and nor will she be able to please either of the fandoms. 

The good thing is that Bajaj understands her so well. He knows and respects her emotions. Now with time, she will get to know him more too. It’s a gradual development.

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hey manasi

Your last paragraph. 

I think that's what the internal meaning of this whole track is. 

Prerna trusting bajaj.

First she thought he was ruthless 

Saw new angle in him with kuki

Came to court and saved her mom. 

Now after all this trust factor will develop (hopefully) 

Prerish foundation stones all these are. (again hopefully) 

shin-chan thumbnail

Uhmm from my POV

Her actions are right. But her dialogues are wrong. 

They need to be careful with dialogues given to her wrt ex love and overall that represents her or better they show her maintaining silence at this point. They can leave it to RB understanding her by echoing her pov. So the damages done by P will be less comparatively.

Like today she held RB's arms while he was talking to Mohini. She scored as a rightful/responsible wife in many ways there ie dont want her husband to take this convo further and he can have some peace in their room after such a long eventful day rather. At the same time, PreRish were on same page with regards to ex truth is safeguarded as per RB's promise to P when he married her. All motives are met. 

Like happened during Swiss time when he met her after he lost her for few hours and she stopped RB by holding his arm when Anurag was going overboard with lies. Nothing much difference. Both cases are similar. RB keeping his promise of not destroying Anurag and her motive of this marriage is maintained by RB.

In their room, they cud have shown RB voicing it out her state of mind on dealing ex after his intentions are revealed and she remaining silent out of guilty rather than she admitting her fault which obviously makes it look double standard. 

So either they have to be careful with her dialogues like not giving main sach ka saath deti hoon n all or show her being silent after she has done damages.

Anyways let the episode air. RB most probably will compensate for her with his dialogues. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

It would waste so much time if she went against Anurag and sent him to jail though. Do we really want to see her pine for him again? And we know he’s not going to stay in jail. It’s better that they cut the track here. It was more made for PreRish development anyway and that happened. Aaj ke scene kitneeeee khoobsurat thhey☺️

the entire khoobsoorat thingy was ruined by Prerna's one Dialogue. Actually she might give Bajaj a chance next to explain himself but i dont see her supporting him. Soulmate ko special discount she will always give no matter what. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

see no one is asking her to support RB overnight but when everything is out in open and her saying i will stand with the one who is right not the wrong her saying she can't go against Anurag even after knowing he is wrong just shows her hypocrisy. 

Unfortunately Anurag has put her into a situation where she has two options to choose him or Bajaj. And she clearly breaks Bajaj's heart when she says she can never ever go against Anurag even if he is wrong. What a hypocrite!