Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

True, I saw that promo, and it clearly says, they’d walk together but never win. They will lose and become immortal. They will never be together. 

and anurag's monologue was chahhe NB , Komo  or bajaj kyu na a jaye , hum jude rahenge .. but  iyea nei bola hum sath rahenge.. that means they will be connected but could not together .

Hope prerish iss season mai bhi rahe till end.. heaven pe koi bhi jaye who cares.

shin-chan thumbnail

True, I saw that promo, and it clearly says, they’d walk together but never win. They will lose and become immortal. They will never be together. 

Worst ever life long punishment for someone as P has RB as life partner🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

Here is something to cheer everyone up for the upcoming week. Since Ganesh is the remover of obstacles and Bajaj and P was aarti him I see it as another symbolism that all obstacles that come in prerish way will be cleared. Prerish is going through many obstacles and no matter how bad the track is they will come out stronger as @shin_chan said. However in regards to their dynamic changing I believe it will be bajaj acting cold to P and P pining after her husband and making up for how she treated him. There not going to show P hating bajaj again. This time it will be the other way around when they leave basu house. Then ex wife track will come and make P even more desperate. 

Hua toh aajke epi mein ek obstacle clear🤣🤣

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

tani watch my new siggie n the tagline

I was about to talk about that, you know what abhi main hotstar par yeh Episode dekhkar aayi Hoon purana Wala 😳

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I was about to talk about that, you know what abhi main hotstar par yeh Episode dekhkar aayi Hoon purana Wala 😳

u could understand my pheeeeeeeeeeeeelsssssssssssssssss

shin-chan thumbnail

I love this one and his grey hair ❤️

https://youtu.be/da7oxcQ4pdk

AAH!!!

Want this kind of similar RB after current track gets over. Though desires for P, yet shows indifference to her ❤️

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That kuki and anurag scene. Moloy look worried and distressed. And he was looking at Ganesh. I'm thinking bajaj is related somehow to that family. Most likely illegitimately 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

iyea maine 3 mainse chik chik ke bol rahi hai .. lekin koi mere bat ko iyakin nei karna chahti hai .. tum woh statue wala promo dekha ? kzk statue promo

oppo your siggy🤣🤣

Popping out of eyes is permanent I guess

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

oppo your siggy🤣🤣

thx dear 🤣

Tagline bhi dala 🤣

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: durga33

That kuki and anurag scene. Moloy look worried and distressed. And he was looking at Ganesh. I'm thinking bajaj is related somehow to that family. Most likely illegitimately 

You know what I thought at that time- kukki is Anurag's sister and moloy's illegitimate child 😔