Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shin-chan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Durga maa ko bhi jhoota padh waadiya inhone..

I remember one long rant on Durga Maa separately. What Durga Maa can do here🤔🤣

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here is something to cheer everyone up for the upcoming week. Since Ganesh is the remover of obstacles and Bajaj and P was aarti him I see it as another symbolism that all obstacles that come in prerish way will be cleared. Prerish is going through many obstacles and no matter how bad the track is they will come out stronger as @shin_chan said. However in regards to their dynamic changing I believe it will be bajaj acting cold to P and P pining after her husband and making up for how she treated him. There not going to show P hating bajaj again. This time it will be the other way around when they leave basu house. Then ex wife track will come and make P even more desperate. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shruthi.....marvelous title❤️

you are a creative genius....you always come up with the best title for the latest AT...🤗

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I was just going through all the promos of KZK, and realised. 

1. P & A will never be together in the true sense of the word. 

2. Every Kasautii between them had a promo where the evil one was breaking their Jodi. I mean A & P were also there. This includes a promo with NB too, but with RB, promo was solo. He was introduced as fearless and powerful. And finally a montage between AP and B m. Very powerful imagery. 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shin-chan

I remember one long rant on Durga Maa separately. What Durga Maa can do here🤔🤣

ranting on Durga Maa😲....abb EK ke paagal-khane...I mean BT produced mental shows...I mean TV shows mein dikhaye jaane waale non-sensical and illogical tracks ke liye Durga Maa kya kar sakthi hai.....hadd hai!!

woh bhi kya sochthi hongi ki "Deva...kaha aake phas gayi mein inn dimaagless insaanon ke beech?"

Grey-licious thumbnail

Sanu 😠

I didn't get your answer

PreRish TS : And She Came Back

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

2. Every Kasautii between them had a promo where the evil one was breaking their Jodi. I mean A & P were also there. This includes a promo with NB too, but with RB, promo was solo. He was introduced as fearless and powerful. And finally a montage between AP and B m. Very powerful imagery. 

agreed. Their kasauti happens because they allow too many outside forces to intervene. The relationship is unhealthy because there is no trust, respect and stability. They both shut each other out of their plans rather than working together as a team. I've read about this that in reality soulmates are always not destined to be together. The relationship can turn toxic and u healthy I believe. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just look .. 4 hours pe kitne likes .. iyea kal tak 150+ ho jayega .. Bajju is gradually ruling in this week

https://twitter.com/odriksgian/status/1169977348701032449

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/ob8dBWkTgHM

Train ki Patri Promo

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

iyea maine 3 mainse chik chik ke bol rahi hai .. lekin koi mere bat ko iyakin nei karna chahti hai .. tum woh statue wala promo dekha ? kzk statue promo