Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

That kuki and anurag scene. Moloy look worried and distressed. And he was looking at Ganesh. I'm thinking bajaj is related somehow to that family. Most likely illegitimately 

Yes, I felt same 

I’m more interested in Bajaj backstory 

Him being Basu will create more drama and might keep them in BB for forever 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shin-chan

AAH!!!

Want this kind of similar RB after current track gets over. Though desires for P, yet shows indifference to her ❤️

i hate disloyal wives 😡

ab loyalty queen pe lattu hogeye ho 😡

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i hate disloyal wives 😡

ab loyalty queen pe lattu hogeye ho 😡

Wait! 

Hospital consent form with P signature will do the needful 🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Wait! 

Hospital consent form with P signature will do the needful 🤣

oh mele bajju .. ittna jaldi lattu mat ho 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

You know what I thought at that time- kukki is Anurag's sister and moloy's illegitimate child 😔

🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One of the tasks of true friendship is to listen compassionately and creatively to the hidden silences. Often secrets are not revealed in words, they lie concealed in the silence between the words or in the depth of what is unsayable between two people.

John O'Donohue, Anam Cara, A book of Celtic Wisdom 

In the Celtic tradition "soul friends" are considered an essential and integral part of spiritual development.

This concept which is different from Soul mates called Anam Cara in Celtic traditions.

The Anam Cara involves a friendship that psychotherapist William P. Ryan describes as "compassionate presence”.

Aristotle had once said, "Friendship is an art of holding up a mirror to each other's soul."

The soul yearns for companionship which is beyond the realms of need and greed, which transcends 'give and take', which touches it with divine light.

Soul friends are like mirrors- You can see an accurate reflection and reflect on them as well.

An 'Anam Cara' strips off masques and pretentions, sees your soul naked with all your bare emotions, establishes a sense of ease and basks you in the glory of joyous love. Such friendships are beyond space and time, gender and class. They are not mapped into charts of relationships, cerebral nor intellectual. Such love is neither physical nor emotional.

The Anam Cara holds you when you are weak, wraps you in a comfort blanket when you are cold with grief, wipes your tears in dark and dreary nights, stands for the truth- absolute or relative, makes you accept your follies and liberates you from prejudices.

In this fast-paced world, where friendships are based on 'Weekend Booze and rest of the time Snooze' culture, finding an 'Anam Cara' is like an oasis in the desert!

Like the first drops of rain on parched earth!  Like the twinkle in the mother's eyes when she suckles her infant!

Like the grin of a child saving his favourite candy by stuffing it in his pockets- innocent and rare!

IF they actually explore the BP relationship like Season 1, then Anam Cara is the word that described them. 

If Anurag and Prerna are soul mates, then Rishabh and Prerna are soul friends.  

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Maine jo pehna hai wo mujhe acha lagta hai ...aap pls aise matt sochiyega ki main aapka khyaal rakh raha hoo ya care kar raha hoon..Matlab its....

^^ is bit ka gif kisi ne banaya hai ? 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

AAH!!!

Want this kind of similar RB after current track gets over. Though desires for P, yet shows indifference to her ❤️

I loved his sassiness! 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

oh mele bajju .. ittna jaldi lattu mat ho 

Meri Mohini

He hates disloyal wives na. As per consent form, P will officially become disloyal 😆 phir ishq mohabbat sab hawe mein udd jayega🤣