PreRish TS : And She Came Back (last part - pg 13 UPDATED

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Index

Shot 1 - page 1

Shot 2 - page 9

Shot 3 - page 13 

• |shot 1

"Aapne Aisa kyo Kiya Mr Bajaj" an enraged Prerna asked her husband who's standing in front of her in the middle of the hall of Basu Bari

"You really think....Mr Basu ka accident Maine karwaya hai" Rishabh Bajaj shocked with the allegations , questioned his wife  

"Toh aur kon ho Sakta hai aapke ilawa,Anurag ka koi bhi Dushman nhi hai...usne apni life Mai Aisa koi kaam nhi Kiya jiski wajha se usse koi revenge le...ek aap hi hai jo Anurag se nafrat karte hai aur mere saamne aapne use maarne ki dhamki bhi di thi" she glowered at him

"Dhamki dene aur asal Mai kisi Ko maarne Mai farak hota hai Mrs Bajaj....itne time mere saath rehne k Baad bhi aap mujhe samjh nhi payi" Mr Bajaj bewail with the fact his wife still didn't able to trust him even a little ,he have given her his full trust and in return expected a little bit of her trust on him that her husband is bad but not that bad who'll try to kill someone......but in from of anurag Basu his wife is unable to see anything.....first time Rishabh Bajaj failed yes failed to gain his wife's trust

"Ha nhi samjh payi Mai aapko aur na hi samjhna chahti hu...Mai bas ye jaanti hu aap mere aur anurag k gunehgar hai....aur is baar Apne sab hade paar kardi aapne mere anurag Ko maarne ki koshish ki hai ...uske liye Mai aapko kabhi maaf nhi karungi...aur kuch bhi karke aapko Mai jail bhijwa k hi rahungi" Prerna sneered at him

Mr Bajaj sighed and said

"Last time ki tarah Mai is baar aapko koi explanation nhi Dunga aapko jo karna hai kariye ....jo proofs dhundne hai dhundiye . .. hospital rehke Anurag ki care karni hai kariye mujhe jail bhejna hai shok k bhejiye....you are free to do anything"

"Par ek baat yaad rakhiyega ,jab aapko sach ka pta chalega aur aap Laut k yaha wapas aayengi toh aapko kuch same nhi milega" Mr Bajaj had enough of his wife insulting him and questioning him when everytime something bad happened to Basu's moreover Anurag Basu

Prerna ignored what he said and left from there leaving Rishabh Bajaj alone 

He knows all this is just to frame him or rather  demeaning him in his wife eyes and he also know who did this 

----

Prerna reached hospital ,Basu's were not happy to see her but doctor told them that Anurag is responding better in Prerna's presence so they let her take care of Anurag as for them Anurag is their first priority

----

Two-three days passed , Prerna was taking good care of Anurag ....her full day only spent in hospital . After the confrontation with Mr Bajaj only one time she went back home that too only for changing her clothes after that she ordered servants to bring her clothes to hospital.....In all this she forgot that she has other responsibilities too....and that her daughter is waiting for her Mumma to come back home,the progress Kukki had after Prerna's entry all went down the drain because of Prerna sudden disappearance 

Mr Bajaj is resentful over prerna's behaviour towards kukki which he can't tolerate ....he can tolerate her indifference towards him but not kukki ....and also a thought came on his mind that his decision to make Prerna kukki's mother was even right .

He knew his daughter is suffering the most in all this drama...she's missing her Mumma but she's not here with her but taking care of her ex-boyfriend he thought bitterly

He has decided that now he'll not let Prerna meet kukki that easily....she have to proof herself to get back in their life 

----

There in hospital.... Prerna was going to enter Anurag's ward happily to give him news that now they can go home but she stop in mid hearing Mr Bajaj's name from Anupam's mouth...and she hears

"Hum Mr Bajaj Ko jail bhijwake rahenge tu fikar mat kar....is baar unhone jo tere saath Kiya na.....tu tu muskura kyo rha hai Mai yaha itni serious baat kar rha hu"

"Anupam Anupam aap samjhe nhi Abhi tak ye sab plan tha MERA....taaki Bajaj Prerna ki nazaro Mai gir jaaye aur use chod k wapas mere pass as jaye....aur dekha it worked Prerna ab meri pehli wali Prerna ban gyi hai "

"Toh iska matlab apna accident tune khud ne plan Kiya tha"

"Ha....waise chahta nhi tha Mai ye sab khud Karu...par Bajaj ne mere pass koi option hi nhi choda....itna try Kiya use instigate karne ka but he was not reacting toh mujhe hi sab karna pada"

Prerna was shocked beyond limits after hearing Anurag's confessing his crime , actually shock is the small word what she's feeling right now .

"Mr Bajaj was right he's not the same Anurag whom I loved ,I'm just his Zid... Anurag k liye I fought with Mr Bajaj, indirectly called him a murderer.....why why I didn't believed him ,his eyes was saying the truth but I chooses to ignore it and accused him with the crimes he never did ....now how can I face him.....but now I  can't even stay a single minute away from him and her daughter ....her daughter kukki .....oh my god because of Anurag I ignored kukki she must have missing me....mujhe uske pass Jana hai aur batana hai Mumma Kahi nhi gayi aur na kabhi jayegi humesha kukki aur kukki k papa k sath rahegi"

And she turns to leave from there for good to her family 

-----

Prerna enter the BB and it looks like she was running a marathon and to her surprise she found Mr Bajaj in the hall itself....she smiled looking at him and run towards him and then she hears

"Stop right there" 

Rishabh Bajaj who was going outside found his wife enter and then when she smiled at him he get to know that now she's aware of the truth ,but she must have forgotten his words that everything will change after her return

Prerna is shocked to hear her husband's cold voice and when he stopped her from coming near him 

"Chandu mere room se wo papers leke aao jo aaj Subha aaye the" Bajaj ordered Chandu who was cleaning the living area

Prerna is confused that he sent Chandu to bring some papers and he's not even talking ti her 

Few minutes later Chandu returned with some paper which Bajaj ordered him to give to Prerna

Prerna takes the paper in confusion and when she read the paper ...she got shocked to know that it's a divorce papers

"What...aaa..aap mujhe divorce de rhe hai" Prerna asked him in chocked voice...here she came back to make everything alright but her husband is ready to throw her out of his life

"Nhi Mai aapko divorce nhi de rha....Mai chahta hu aap ye papers lijiye aur Apne ghar jaiye Sharma niwas ....aur sochiye aapko kya chaiye....agar apko ye rishta chaiye toh aapko mere pass wapas MERI PATNI banke aana padega na ki sirf meri beti ki maa.... kyoki Mai ab aise rishte Mai nhi reh Sakta jaha meri Biwi mujhpar Vishwas na kare....aur humesha Apne ex-lover Ko Shi samjhe aur Apne husband Ko galat,mujhe meri wife wapas chaiye jo har tarike se sirf mere aur mere family k baare Mai soche na kisi aur ki family...mujhe meri wo wife wapas chaiye jiske liye uski first priority Mai aur meri beti ho na ki uska ex-lover.....Main kuch kehta nhi toh iska matlab ye nhi hai mujhe kuch pta nhi hai is ghar Mai kya ho rha hai....TERRACE par kya hota hai" he exclaimed

Prerna look shocked and ashamed knowing that her husband is aware of all the encounters she had with Anurag...even if she didn't wanted but she let him touch her 

"Aur agar apko ye rishta nhi chaiye toh aap in papers par sign karke mujhe bhijwa Sakti hai uske Baad aap is Naam k rishte se Azad hongi aur aapke Anurag ki language Mai kahu toh aap is FORCED relationship se Azad hongi,aur aap wapas Mr Basu k pass ja Sakti hai aur is baar ap par koi pressure nhi hai ,jo decision Lena hai aap free mind se lijiyega...aur ye bhi mat sochiyega agar aapne mere favour Mai decision nhi liya toh Mai Anurag Ko destroy karne ki koshish karunga...I'm a man of my words Mai Aisa kuch nhi karunga " he further continues but Prerna was not reacting...she has turned into a statue 

"Par aapko jo bhi decision Lena hai 1 week andar lijiyega ...because ek week k Baad Mai aur meri beti humesha k liye newyork shift ho rhe hai " he told her

and his shifting to newyork permanently got her reaction

"Aap Aisa kaise kar sakte hai Mr Bajaj....mana Maine galti ki aapko blame karke and I'm really sorry...mujhe Aisa nhi karna chaiye tha....aap chahe mujhe jo saza Dena chahe mujhe Manzoor hai par mujhe Apne aur kukki se door mat kariye"

"Miss Sharma " she flinched hearing miss Sharma from his mouth instead of Mrs Bajaj

Ignoring her flinch he continues "Mai jo kar rha hu sabki bhalayi k liye hai "

And then veena came ....Prerna is confused to see her maa here 

"Mrs Sharma Ko Maine hi yaha Bulaya hai....aapko Apne saath lejane k liye" answered Rishabh to see her confused face

Prerna look at him with hurt on her eyes and he continues "Maine unhe jo batana tha sab bta diya hai.....aap chahe toh aap bhi sab unhe bta Sakti hai "

And then veena take Prerna with her.....Prena look at him but he was not looking at her.....she wanted him to stop her.....she wanted to Beg infront of him to stop her ....don't send her away from him and their daughter

But she didn't as she knew he didn't like her begging even in front of him

TBC

------

Please don't forget to comment

-kriti

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti!🤗

This is awesome. I really do want this in the show. Plus I know i have not said this in a long time so you must miss but I really do hate you for your speed.

But this was fantastic. Soon, give me the second part soon!

Love,

Blues

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Second part chahiye and please I hope this should happen in the episode too. 👏

Aavnii thumbnail

And this is what we all exactly want to happen in the show...

Kuch to accha mila , show nahi to OS hi sahi...

Continue soon...

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

wonderful👏....Please God show mein bhi aisa hi kuch ho...please please....second part jaldi update kardo Grey Ji....

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Kriti!🤗

This is awesome. I really do want this in the show. Plus I know i have not said this in a long time so you must miss but I really do hate you for your speed.

But this was fantastic. Soon, give me the second part soon!

Love,

Blues

Blue 🤗

Thank you..... ditto that's why I wrote this in frustration

Hehehe you know na if plot is in mind it didn't take that much time 😆

About 2nd part...hmm I still have to think a proper plot for next then I'll write

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Second part chahiye and please I hope this should happen in the episode too. 👏

But where's your comment 🤨

Naam change kar liya it doesn't mean that you'll not comment MisHumptyDumpty

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

And this is what we all exactly want to happen in the show...

Kuch to accha mila , show nahi to OS hi sahi...

Continue soon...

Thanks

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

wonderful👏....Please God show mein bhi aisa hi kuch ho...please please....second part jaldi update kardo Grey Ji....

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Ty