Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SapSur

Prerna's conflict with her emotions were very well depicted...She was torn but finally her heart knew what she wanted definitively..Now I am waiting for her to go back and claim her right as Prerna Rishabh Bajaj and the happiest are going to be Rishabh and Cookie when she goes back....Good update.πŸ‘

Thank you

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why can't Shivi just stop her Anurag is the best rants. She is so irritating. Veena is sensible though, she gave good advice. Maasi's plan is a FLOP. But thanks to her, Prerna realized what she wants. Prerna's dream, want this to be a reality in their life, well she being his wife, not someone else. Good that she decided to go back to her daughter and husband, her family.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. Shivi ki shadi karao anurag se so that prerish can get a life of their own

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Why can't Shivi just stop her Anurag is the best rants. She is so irritating. Veena is sensible though, she gave good advice. Maasi's plan is a FLOP. But thanks to her, Prerna realized what she wants. Prerna's dream, want this to be a reality in their life, well she being his wife, not someone else. Good that she decided to go back to her daughter and husband, her family.

Thank you for your comment

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you so much maasi what no one could do you did it you  helped.Prerna make her decision

Maasi ke plans ki toh tai tai phish ho jaayega.

This Shivi is too much.

Like Prerna'a internal.struggle .

Veena must have realized her feelings for Bajaj but good that she did not influence Prerna.

I wish AnuShi hi jaaye she obvio likes the guy too much not need for no. 3 4 5 woman to enter his.life.

Update soon wanna see Mr. Bajaj ki ek lauti WIFE go back to him.

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sorry dear for late comment πŸ˜­

But this part is also very very beautiful dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I hate Massi she so jerk πŸ˜‘🀬

I want toooo know bajajΕ› reaction when Prerna come to him after one day πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she can’t tolerate someone else come to his life as his wife  πŸ˜Ž and kukkiΕ› mom β€οΈπŸ˜› please update next part soonnnnnnnnnn πŸ˜› can’t wait this time so many days πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ okkkkkkkk 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Prerna's encounter with Maasi was fruitful. The fear of losing her husband and daughter to another woman gave her the much needed jolt and she finally arrived at a conclusion.

Waiting for the next part. 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Thank you so much maasi what no one could do you did it you  helped.Prerna make her decision

Maasi ke plans ki toh tai tai phish ho jaayega.

This Shivi is too much.

Like Prerna'a internal.struggle .

Veena must have realized her feelings for Bajaj but good that she did not influence Prerna.

I wish AnuShi hi jaaye she obvio likes the guy too much not need for no. 3 4 5 woman to enter his.life.

Update soon wanna see Mr. Bajaj ki ek lauti WIFE go back to him.

Yeah MasTan didn't knew that they're the cupids of PreRish

Will update soon

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Sorry dear for late comment πŸ˜­

But this part is also very very beautiful dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I hate Massi she so jerk πŸ˜‘🀬

I want toooo know bajajΕ› reaction when Prerna come to him after one day πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she can’t tolerate someone else come to his life as his wife  πŸ˜Ž and kukkiΕ› mom β€οΈπŸ˜› please update next part soonnnnnnnnnn πŸ˜› can’t wait this time so many days πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ okkkkkkkk 

Thank you πŸ€—

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Prerna's encounter with Maasi was fruitful. The fear of losing her husband and daughter to another woman gave her the much needed jolt and she finally arrived at a conclusion.

Waiting for the next part.