Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Wow thus was perfect.

Everyone in their right place MM in jail, X in therapy, Tannu studying what she should have been doing instead of doing kaand with Maasi.

Prerna at home with her family and the new addition to their family.

Last part have Goblin feeling. She realized it was her own future she dreamt of thought it was nightmare was jealous.

Loved it.

Thank you so much

Am glad you loved it 🤗

Grey-licious thumbnail

Unres it jaldi

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hayeee...Prerna is ready as Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. Maasi and Tanvi ka plan super flop🤣. He is planning to leave without informing her assuming her reply, but she did give a surprising reply. He is so happy after listening Mrs. Bajaj from her. He assured that he would have waited for her rather than marrying anyone else. His confession☺️ and his assurance to her to take her time to accept him while also telling her that she is affected by him and his touch. First proper hug❤️. Kukki and mamma's reunion is so good and cute.

2 years. She lost her baby because of Anurag who blamed her that the baby is Bajaj's, but he lost his brain after coming to know that it's his baby. Now he is suffering. Mohini and Maasi deserve this punishment. I am happy for Tanvi, she is genuinely played by Maasi. Its good that she is the one who saved Bajaj and now she is happy with her love.

Kukki is able to speak🥳. The kitchen scene☺️. Her dream about her own future, she was jealous about her future😆. She confessed.

This is a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it.

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

•|shot 3

Prerna get ready wearing a beautiful red saree  and applied a medium size bindi between her brows and then she take small dibbi of vermillion and instead of just applying a small dot like everyday ...she filled her full maang with Sindoor ' Mr Bajaj k Naam ka Sindoor ' she whisper to herself and smiled looking at her image in the mirror......now she's looking like.... moreover feeling like Mrs Rishabh Bajaj.

----

Prerna enter BB and found some packed bags in the hall and Massi was instructing servants that nothing should be missed 

"Massi ye kya ho rha hai" Prerna asked Massi, confused to see all things getting packed

MasTan was shocked to see Prerna here but maintained their Normal faces 

"Are Prerna tum yaha....ye sab.... actually Rishabh aur kukki kal newyork ja rhe hai....usne kaha hai kuch time Mai Hume bhi wahi bula lega humesha k liye....par jab tak hum yaha hai..is country Mai is city Mai....tab tak k liye hum Apne farm house shift ho rhe hai ...isiliye bas ye packing ho rhi hai"

Prerna shocked to know that Mr Bajaj is going to newyork tomorrow without even waiting for her answer....how could he wo Aisa kaise kar sakte hai she thought

And she rush towards his sorry their room....there she find him packing clothes 

"Aap kabse apni baat se palatne Lage....mere jawab sune Bina hi aap ja rhe hai " Prerna questioned Bajaj who's back is facing her

Mr. Bajaj felt her presence the second she was near their room but he didn't react and don't even turn to face her 

"Jab jawab pata ho...toh jawab sunne ka wait nhi Kiya jata "Rishabh answered without turning

She strides towards him and turn him by holding his shirt collar

"Kya jaante hai aap....kya hai mera jawab bataiye" she rebuked at him

Rishabh startled with her sudden closeness and whispered

"Miss Sharma...aap ye"

Prerna leave his collar and hold his tie from other hand and pull him near her more close and 

"It's Mrs Bajaj" "Mrs Prerna Rishabh Bajaj...aapki patni aur kukki ki maa" she told her pulling him more closer to her

A beautiful smile adorned on his face after hearing her decision 

"So you came back"

"Aur jaati bhi kaha....aapko kho dene k khyal se mujhe realise hua aapki aur humari is shaddi ki meri life Mai kya value hai....aap sirf MERE pati hai aur kukki sirf HUMARI beti hai... nhi dekkh Sakti thi MERI family kisi aur k saaath"

He chuckles and said

"Toh aapko Laga aap na aati toh main dusri shaddi kar leta...kukki k liye dusri maa le aata"

"Toh nhi karte"she asked innocently

"Kabhi bhi nhi ....agar aap naa aati toh Mai aapka zindagi bhar wait karta par aapki jagha meri aur kukki ki life Mai kisi aur Ko kabhi na deta"

"Why" she again asked innocently 

Rishabh cupped her face in his both hand and looked directly into her eyes 

"Because I Love You" he confessed

Prerna got shocked with his confession and was going to say something but he put his finger on her lips and said "shhh don't say anything....i know Abhi aap mujhse pyaar nhi Karti.. .but mere liye kuch toh feel zaroor Karti hai.....mera touch aapko effect karta hai " he said while caressing her cheeks "mere dur jaane k khyal se apko dar lagta hai"

He was reading her like a open book and she was letting him read her with closed eyes ,yes she feel for him .... something she never felt before ....is it love or not she don't know only thing she know that she wanted to spend rest of her life only with him..she wanted to surrender herself in his love..she wanted to make their future together

Rishabh was slowly torturing her with soft caresses here and there..her heart is beating so fastly...not able to bear his torture anymore ....she threw herself at him and he engulfed her in his arms......their first proper hug

After few minutes...she feels normal and realised that she's in the arms of her husband and her head is rested on his chest.... moreover she's not feeling awkward infact she felt like home... like she always belonged there.

Now she'll never leave her small little family Mr. Bajaj and Kukki

Kukki oh my god

Coming out of his embrace she asked

"Kukki kaha hai....mujhe usse milna hai" she asked hastily 

"Pta hai kaise rahiyo Mai itne din apni beti k bina "she told him in complaining tone

"Kukki ne bhi apni Mumma Ko bohot miss Kiya...chaliye...Apne room Mai hai...apko dekh kar bohot khush ho jayegi HUMARI beti"

And as Rishabh said kukki was Happy to see her Mumma back but she's also angry with her that where she was gone..why she's not here with her 

"Sorry baby Mumma na raste Mai gum ho gyi thi...par ab Mumma wapas aa gyi hai na toh Mumma apko aur apke papa Ko kabhi chod k nhi jayegi"

And Kukki told her in sign language that never went to that road where she was lost Prerna nod her head and said "kabhi nhi" and engulfed her daughter in his arms

And Rishabh smiled watching mother daughter duo

After 2 years

Bajaj Mansion

"Do saaal beet gye...and so much happened in this two year....two years back on the same day I lost my child because of his biological father 'Anurag'....he was not happy that I choosed Mr Bajaj and ready to start a new life with him so he tried to forced himself on me and in process to save myself from that monster I lost my child....and when he got to know that I was pregnant and lost my child...he thought it was Mr Bajaj's child who was breathing inside my womb and become happy that he killed Bajaj's child and snatched the reason who's forcing me to live with Mr Bajaj ....But when I told him it was HIS child that he killed...that he killed the last nishani of our love....he become mad abd lost his mental balance when the realisation hit him that he killed his own child currently he's in London getting treatment"

"After Anurag lost his mental balance Ka..Mrs Mohini Basu blamed Mr Bajaj for all their suffering and even tried to kill him and joined hands with Massi and Tanvi and they were almost successful in killing Mr Bajaj but Tanvi saved him at the end moment as she love him and can't see dying she claims and she also confessed all the crimes she did with Massi ""but the truth is all the things she did as per only massi's order....she was just an orphan girl who wanted love and family and Massi took advantage of her weakness and promised her a family with Mr Bajaj ,Mr Bajaj forgive her and only sent Mohini Basu n Massi to jail and they got life imprisonment ,now Tanvi is in Paris for studying fashion as she wanted to make career in fashion industry....and we supported her both financially and mentally , yesterday she called me to inform that she's coming back with her french boyfriend and she's scared of Mr Bajaj's reaction ....after that incident Mr Bajaj turned into a Big Brother for Tanvi and now kukki also call her Bua"

"And about Moloy Basu,Mr Bajaj wanted to destroy him for all the crimes he did in past but he didn't have to do anything as his own family become the reason for his destruction.... there was a time when Basu's family name was taken with respect....but now most of the people don't even remember Basu's they have become a long lost memory in Kolkata and that too in just 2 years" 

Prerna is sitting in the garden of BM lost in her thoughts or say past when chandu called her and she come back to reality

"Ma'am kukki baby k school se aane ka time ho gya hai lunch Mai kya banana hai "

"Kukki k liye Mai lunch bna lungi tum jao "

Chandu nods and left

-----

Prerna is preparing lunch for her daughter,any moment who will come back from school shouting Mumma Mumma ....yes after lots of threapies kukki finally started speaking and like she thought kukki came back from school shouting for her Mumma 

"Mumma Mumma" 

"Kukki no shouting Mumma yahi hai " Prerna softly scolded her daughter 

And when she was talking to kukki she didn't notice someone enter the kitchen and then two hands come from behind and circle around her swollen belly and whispered in her ears "how's my baby and my baby's Mumma" and planted a soft kisses on her nape and moans "rishabh" "I like hearing my name from your mouth" and he further place kiss on the her other side of shoulder and she hiss and again moans his name "Rishabh"

And then a realisation hit her ....she come out of his embrace and closed her eyes and remember the dream she saw years ago .....it was not a dream but her future ....kukki calling Mumma ,mr Bajaj circle around his hand on some woman's belly and that woman moans rishabh.....it was not some other woman but She herself....she become jealous from her own future and she started laughing remembering her dream which she thought it as a nightmare that time

Rishabh look at her in confusion...first she come out of his embrace and closed her closed and now she's laughing....what happened to her 

Prerna look at her husband who's looking at her in confusion .....she chuckle and take a step towards him and circle her arms around his neck and finally said the three words he was waiting to hear "I love you Mr Bajaj" 

"Love you too Mrs Bajaj " replied Rishabh who's looking at his wife in confusion as she just lost her sanity .

The End

------

Sorry it's not turned out what I expected

But please do like and comment

-kriti

I don't know what you are expecting, but it turns out to be very beautiful♥

Future glimpse of Bajaj family...

Wonderful story dear...

Come up with new story soon...

ShumiM thumbnail

Nice ending.u close the loop very tightly so that no one could able to do any harm to our love birds. Thanks 🙏 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super sweet and lovely update. Delighted to read😊

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

It was beautiful😳

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Hayeee...Prerna is ready as Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. Maasi and Tanvi ka plan super flop🤣. He is planning to leave without informing her assuming her reply, but she did give a surprising reply. He is so happy after listening Mrs. Bajaj from her. He assured that he would have waited for her rather than marrying anyone else. His confession☺️ and his assurance to her to take her time to accept him while also telling her that she is affected by him and his touch. First proper hug❤️. Kukki and mamma's reunion is so good and cute.

2 years. She lost her baby because of Anurag who blamed her that the baby is Bajaj's, but he lost his brain after coming to know that it's his baby. Now he is suffering. Mohini and Maasi deserve this punishment. I am happy for Tanvi, she is genuinely played by Maasi. Its good that she is the one who saved Bajaj and now she is happy with her love.

Kukki is able to speak🥳. The kitchen scene☺️. Her dream about her own future, she was jealous about her future😆. She confessed.

This is a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it.

Thank you so much 🤗

Loved your comment 🥰

Am glad you liked the story😄

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aavnii

I don't know what you are expecting, but it turns out to be very beautiful♥

Future glimpse of Bajaj family...

Wonderful story dear...

Come up with new story soon...

Was expecting something else .... something more good I think

But my mood was not good 

Anyway thank you for your comment

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Nice ending.u close the loop very tightly so that no one could able to do any harm to our love birds. Thanks 🙏 

Thank you

Yeah now they'll live happily ever after 😛