Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today you just stole my heart with your mind blowing performance man. The way you expressed your anger on mama and somani and and your so called mom to the way you broke down and cried in chachajis arms made cry for the first time watching a tv serial.

My heart was so heavy by seeing his helplessness, anguish, betrayal by his family membersEdited by Deepanand - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Yes he was truly fantastic
such a great actor he is
it is a very big achievement for an actor if through the portrayal of his or her character he or she can make the audience cry
and Randeep did just that
I really am proud to be his fan
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He was literally on fire. That emotion, pain, anger, frustration was clearly portrayed. No words for his performance  👏 Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhikasamaina

Yes he was truly fantastic

such a great actor he is
it is a very big achievement for an actor if through the portrayal of his or her character he or she can make the audience cry
and Randeep did just that
I really am proud to be his fan

He was totally into the character. My heart hurting so much by seeing him so broken. He just nailed it. I am also very proud as his fan and I want him to be king of Bollywood one day
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

He was literally on fire. That emotion, pain, anger, frustration was clearly portrayed. No words for his performance
👏

Very true chaaru I am like shattered by his pain and I have never cried Watching any tv serial. This is the first for me my god.
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Randeep was really exceptional today. Each and every emotion he portrayed was bang on, be it anger, hurt, sense or betrayal or helplessness.
I had tears in my eyes when he cried hugging chachaji.
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He was fab
the acting was mind blowing
every emotion came alive
he was really brilliant today
and when I look toward his acting in previous years and now
he has grown so much
and I feel happy for him
soniadutta thumbnail
He was brilliant...portrayed every emotions so flawlessly 
Really cried with sameer today .
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, while shooting for this particplar episode his ankle was injured.
There was a moment when sameer was throwing things , bobby look down and for a mili second he was out of character...At that time he saw randeep was injured...After that moment...scenes are shooted in such a way that Sameer/randeep's ankle can not be seen.
This boy has stolen my heart.  He is one of a kind , a brilliant actor...So handsome...So innocent and at the same time hot.
He has full potential of ruling the bollywood industry.
But till then I love him seeing as sameer maheshwari.
Edited by Richa0305 - 5 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mr. Rai manages to catch me off guard every single time. Its not just his eyes or face that is acting, his entire body gets deeply immersed. From his reddening chest to the visibility of straining nerves in his neck to his fists. He is a magnificent performer to behold 👏👏