Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Am I the only one who feels randeep rai's acting was much better than the other angry young man titled heroes of itv? Edited by Rph09 - 5 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rph09

Am I the only one who feels randeep rai's acting was much better than the other angry young man titled heroes of itv?

Yeah because he doesn't act it , he lives it 
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Mr. Rai manages to catch me off guard every single time. Its not just his eyes or face that is acting, his entire body gets deeply immersed. From his reddening chest to the visibility of straining nerves in his neck to his fists. He is a magnificent performer to behold👏👏

with so many senior actors in the episode. I still felt that randeep just stole the show today.
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepanand

with so many senior actors in the episode. I still felt that randeep just stole the show today.

which is absolutely commendable..safari suit sasurji ka balo ki dukaan is actually talent ki khaan
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

Yes, while shooting for this particplar episode his ankle was injured.

There was a moment when sameer was throwing things , bobby look down and for a mili second he was out of character...At that time he saw randeep was injured...After that moment...scenes are shooted in such a way that Sameer/randeep's ankle can not be seen.
This boy has stolen my heart. He is one of a kind , a brilliant actor...So handsome...So innocent and at the same time hot.
He has full potential of ruling the bollywood industry.
But till then I love him seeing as sameer maheshwari.

Ya dear he is so dedicated to his work. We could see his injury in the kite flying segment and also in the college entry scene. He still keeps smiling and entertaining us. I want him to rule the Bollywood one day
Deepanand thumbnail

which is absolutely commendable..safari suit sasurji ka balo ki dukaan is actually talent ki khaan

😆 kya baat kya baat meri jaan apka Shairaana andaz toh subhanallah
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant performance from Randeep! He is able to protray all these emotions so effortlessly... at least he makes it seem effortless!
👏
IamIbe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepanand

😆 kya baat kya baat meri jaan apka Shairaana andaz toh subhanallah

are na meri jaan yeh toh un dinon ke forum pe itne dinon ke baad active hone ka nasha hai 
Deepanand thumbnail

are na meri jaan yeh toh un dinon ke forum pe itne dinon ke baad active hone ka nasha hai

😆 abhi safari suit ake Nasha utarega tumhaaara
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Brilliant performance from Randeep! He is able to protray all these emotions so effortlessly... at least he makes it seem effortless!

👏

Yes dear I really felt like hugging him poor boy 😭. But he did amazing Edited by Deepanand - 5 years ago