and I feel happy for him

Yes I remember him in his initial episodes, can see the maturity in his acting
Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: soniadutta

He was brilliant...portrayed every emotions so flawlessly

Really cried with sameer today .

I think the whole fandom cried with sameer today. Appreciation is pouring for him today on all social media websites
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deepanand

😆 abhi safari suit ake Nasha utarega tumhaaara

aur phir uski beti aur pyaare damaad ka romantic scene aageya aur blush karte huye phir se nasha chadh jayega
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

aur phir uski beti aur pyaare damaad ka romantic scene aageya aur blush karte huye phir se nasha chadh jayega

Haan I hope hame kal romance dekhne ko milega. Daya Karo , Krupa Karo cvs waalon 😆
IamIbe thumbnail

Haan I hope hame kal romance dekhne ko milega. Daya Karo , Krupa Karo cvs waalon 😆

Aur kuch nahi toh can we please have Naina feeding Sameer with her own hands tomorrow? My boy needs her tender love and care. But also the precap gave me hopes. Towards the end of it Sameer pointed to his back like he wanted Naina to climb on the horse and she gave him her 'tum nahi sudhroge' look 
Deepanand thumbnail

Aur kuch nahi toh can we please have Naina feeding Sameer with her own hands tomorrow? My boy needs her tender love and care. But also the precap gave me hopes. Towards the end of it Sameer pointed to his back like he wanted Naina to climb on the horse and she gave him her 'tum nahi sudhroge' look

😆 haan dekhenge yeh hamare cvs kya dikhaenge. Baaki serials mein romance Bhar bhar ke dikhaate hain. Hum log romance ke liye tadap tadap ke mar jayenge. Aur tum Apne sapne bunte raho 😆 Edited by Deepanand - 5 years ago
Kalyani.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cried watching the episode after so many days... Randeep is brilliant new I cry with him in every scene... Such a superb actor he has become despite that injury he carried on with the scene... Take a bow Mr. Rai
Deepanand thumbnail

Tumhari dream puri hui they fed each other kahi tum creative toh Nahin yudkbh ki
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
finally, he expressed to his mama to not interfere in his life...i don't expect much from somani given his behavior from the initial episodes towards sameer...vishaka is acting as if 'the ramayan is over but she's still wondering who took away sita?'. 
IamIbe thumbnail

Tumhari dream puri hui they fed each other kahi tum creative toh Nahin yudkbh ki

Kash hoti toh tumhe aise romance ke liye nahi tadpati ðŸ˜†