Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

Good to see you back dear nice chapter 

Thanks for waiting for me. Will surely not disappoint you all. Glad you like the update.

Keep reading and commenting.

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_21

Hey, Just finished reading.

Niceeee 👏🥰😘 as commenting first time not getting  what to write 🤭

Glad you found my ff nice and readable. Would love to know more about my writing and story from you.

If you read this story recently from the beginning that is thread 1 then you must have notice how drastic changes took place in my writing within these years. Since this fanfic was the first ever story I wrote that too after my highschool on mobile phones, now I feel embarassed reading the first 20+ chapters.

Keep reading and let me know how's the update.

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdmadona

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Wanna read the story again...

Glad you like it.

Would love to know how was the story, if you read it again. Thanks for waiting. Keep reading.

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Don't be sorry dear. Taking care of their own mothers must be every children’s first & foremost duty as well as priority. I hope your mother is quite well now & I'll pray to the Almighty for her speedy recovery. And, technical glitch, wo toh hotey rehta hai kabhi na kabhi hum sabhi ke saath hi, that's not any big issue, so, it's okay. 

By the way, the chapter was very emotional. I loved it.....❤️❤️❤️. Finally, Arjun could fight this critical situation successfully & survived for Riya & their unborn child. Everyone felt some relief to know that. Now, they have become all the more alert to protect Arjun & his family from the further attacks of the unknown assassin as well as to catch the real culprit as soon as possible. ETF Chief & The team did a great job by spreading the false news of Arjun's death so that they can trap that culprit. I think, the old couple who came to the morgue to see Arjun would be his parents. It would be really interesting to read how they are going to react on knowing about Arjun's miraculous survival in this attack as well as the news of Arjun's married life with Riya & the arrival of Ariya's child, their grand-child.

Will be waiting eagerly to read more. Thanks for the tag. Please do continue as early as possible from next time, since it’s one of my favourite stories on Ariya .

Thanks for understanding.

Glad you like the update. Really happy that this story is one of your favourite as it's my first ever story so this story is closest to my heart too, I do feel embarassed when I reread the first thread but the gradual development in my writing is all in this story so I feel honoured. 

About old couple being Arjun's parents, I'd say you're very close.

Will definitely complete this soon. Thanks alot for waiting so long. Keep reading.♥️

Edited by etfr - 4 months ago
etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumpa12

Interesting loved it thnx for pm cont soon 

Glad you like it.

Will be updating soon.

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

Riya ke father ke samjhane per riya calm Hui doctor ne bataya arjun safe hai woh bhi riya ke presence ki wajah se woh respond kiya attack karne walo ko bahar nikalne ke liye sameer fake news spread Kara deta hai ki arjun ki death ho gai jo arjun ko dead samjhkar milne aaye hai kahi arjun ke parents to nahi fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm 

Glad you like it. Thanks for your comments.

Will update soon

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

Awesome update

So Arjun is safe and so is Riya 

Lol finally daant padi madam ko

Sameer came up with a good plan to deceive the villains

Going ahead for a showdown I guess?

And aha his parents have arrived, this will be fun

Cont soon

Glad you like it.

What do you expect showdown with assassin or others? Will try to make it enjoyable but can not promise to reach your writing standard.

Will be updating soon.

Thanks for waiting.

etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Update please 🥺

We all will be waiting 🙏

Hey Goldie Di, didn't you recieve the PM? May be due to some technical glitch.

I did update the part 40 on page 52.

Here is link

Click Here

Keep reading. Hope you like it. Will update next part soon.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

So finally Arjun is out of danger & he just nearly skipped from getting into coma. ... All the family members & ETF were extremely tense but finally took a sign of relief

Riya couldn't hold herself & was panicked too but Sam acted smartly & got deeper into this investigation ... He made news spread that Arjun is no more

Finally I think news had reached the sources correctly 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: etfr

Glad you like it.

What do you expect showdown with assassin or others? Will try to make it enjoyable but can not promise to reach your writing standard.

Will be updating soon.

Thanks for waiting.

Everyone!!smiley37