SS - IPKKND : Ending Thru Our Eyes #3 Epilogue Pg 1

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't believe this SS has reached third thread... When we had reached thread two we had thought that we will wind up in two thread but your love and support brought us on thread three...
Thanks a ton to all the lovely readers of this SS...
Thanks for you love and support...
  🤗

Index

THREAD 1

PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 1

TEASER

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

THREAD 2

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 20

EPILOGUE
Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_barun thumbnail
Today is 30th November 2013... One year back something happened which has created a hollow in our hearts... We cried a lot when this show ended... It has been one year but still we are not over IPKKND... No other show was able to create the magic created by Arshi...

Today this SS has come to an end. We miss IPPKND and from today we will miss this SS...
Thanks a lot to all the readers for your appreciation and love...

This Epilogue is in two parts... It has a re-cap of entire journey of the show thru Arshi's eyes...

Note - Please do read readers view and Thank you note followed by Epilogue...
Some of the readers had a doubt that how Dadi came to know about Shyam...I did mention that she came to know about Shyam from Ashram's warden...

Enjoy reading and share your views...Its a request to all the readers, do share your views for one last time...

EPILOGUE

Khushi - Di I think you should speak your heart out.

Anjali - I don't know Khushi. It feels that Ranviji has restricted himself. Whenever he tries to come close to me he stops himself. I think my words on our first night have hurt him.

Anjali recalled her first night 6 months back when she had told Ranvi that she needs time to accept him as her husband. She had married him for Ashia.

Khushi - Di when someone loves us unconditionally he never feels bad when you say truth. Di I am just saying that the way you have told him the truth that day, just tell him the truth today. Tell jijaji that you love him.

Anjali was hell confused and nervous. How could she say those words to him and he was not ready to understand her gestures.

Anjali - Leave all this Khushi. It's your day today. Don't think about me.

Anjali was helping Khushi in getting ready. It was Khushi's baby shower. Payal had already given birth to a baby boy who was just 15 days old. He was named Aarush.

Arnav entered his room and was awestruck looking at his wife. She was looking mesmerizing in red sari and the glow on her face was breathtaking.

Arnav - Khushi you are looking gorgeous sweetheart.

Khushi blushing and Anjali hit him on his shoulder.

Anjali - Chotte control your emotions in-front of your sister at least.

She teased him.

Arnav - Di you are not ready to leave her what to do.

Anjali - I didn't know that you are so shameless Chotte. Well I am not leaving Khushi but you are leaving. This is ladies function so now you can meet her after ceremony only.

Arnav - What The.!!! After ceremony. But she is my wife and this ceremony is for my baby. I will attend it Di.

Khushi - Arnavji you cannot attend it. Please try and understand.

Khushi made a cute face and Arnav agreed to her. Since the day Arnav got the news of Khushi's pregnancy he had never denied any of her wish. Khushi's ever wish was like a command for him and he would fulfill it at any hour of the day. He even used to skip his meeting just to stay with Khushi at home.

Khushi was his priority. When Khushi used to ask him the reason for doing this so he would reply that What he was doing was nothing in comparison to what she was doing for their child. She was bearing all the pain, he could at least stay with her in her pain.' Arnav used to pamper Khushi like a child.

Arnav - Ok fine.

He came near her, kissed her forehead and then her baby bump and left the room.

Anjali thanked God for the happiness he had given them. Khushi looked at Anjali and prayed to Devi Maiya to bring this happiness in Di's life as well.

Khushi was in OT and was crying and shouting in pain. She was in labor and it was hard for her to bear the pain. Arnav who was holding Khushi's hand too had tears in his eyes. He was happy that soon their child will come in this world. But Khushi's pain was making him feel miserable.

He wanted to leave the OT but couldn't collect the courage to leave Khushi all alone in pain. Soon Khushi's stopped shouting and he heard a baby cry.

Doctor - Congrats Mr. Raizada it's a girl.

Arnav saw the face of the girl. She was so small her eyes were closed. Khushi too looked at the baby and forgot her pain. Their happiness had no bounds. Together they had given birth to a new life. Nurse took the baby with her and Arnav hugged Khushi.

Arnav - Thank you Khushi. This is the best gift I have ever got in my life. You have completed me.

Few hours later everyone came to the room and congratulated Arnav and Khushi. They blessed the baby.

Nani - Khushi bitiya thank you for this beautiful angel. What will you name her?

Khushi - Naniji, Arnavji has decided a name for her.

Arnav - Nani we will name her Arshia. It means Divine.

Everyone liked the name very much. Anjali was standing near Arshia's cradle when suddenly she fainted.

Ashia - Maa.

Ashia shouted and everyone got panicked. Immediately she was admitted to the next room. Sometime later she opened her eyes and everyone was standing on her head and smiling.

Ranvi - Anjali you are pregnant.

And Ranvi hugged her. Raizada family was blessed with all the happiness of this world and Nani and Dadi were happiest. Their grandchildren were well settled in their lives now.

One year later.

A grand birthday party was over and everyone was very tired. It was Arshia's first birthday and Arnav had thrown a party at their farmhouse.

Aarav and Ashia both very happy. Aarav had asked for one sibling but now he had four. Ashia, Aarush, Arshia and Adhyan. Adhyan was Anjali's four moth old baby boy.

Aarav being the eldest was trying to take care of all his younger brothers and sister. Aarav and Ashia had developed a very strong bonding and he used to take a good care of Ashia at school.

Arnav and Khushi used to call their daughter Arshi. Khushi made her sleep in her cradle and she was looking at her when Arnav came from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Arnav - She looks just like you Khushi.

Khushi - But she is stubborn just like you. She might have got my looks but has got your nature.

Arnav - She is our part Khushi. Half you, half me. Half Arnav, half Khushi, our Arshi.

Arnav kissed Khushi's shoulder and rested his chin there. They looked at the small bundle of joy who was sleeping peacefully.

Arnav - She is so innocent, so pure Khushi. She is just like a delicate bud. Sometimes I feel scared while holding her.

Khushi - But she doesn't feels scared Arnav when she is in your arms. She knows you will never let her fall. She knows she is safe with you just like me.

Arnav tightened his grip and hugged her more tightly. Since the day Arshi had entered their life, everything had changed of them. They became more mature and responsible.

Khushi - Arnav, Arshi is now one, why do you still keep skipping office for us. I can handle her alone and moreover there are others who can look after Arshi.

Arnav - Khushi Arshi is our daughter and like you it's my responsibility to take care of her. Khushi you and Arshi are my priority and I wanna give my daughter all the love and care possible.

Khushi - But your work suffers Arnav.

Arnav - You can always compensate for that Khushi.

Khushi was confused. How could she compensate for his work? She turned around and looked at him.

Khushi - How can I do that Arnav?

Arnav - It's very simple Khushi. By making love to me.

Khushi blushed and he winked at her.

Arnav - Khushi I can't believe you still blush when I talk about our love making. Khushi whenever I make love to you I always feel that it's our first time. I Love you Khushi.

Khushi - I Love you too Arnav.

Arnav captured her lips for a long and deep kiss. They both tasted each other until they were short of breath.

Arnav picked her up in his arms and took her to bed. He carefully placed her on bed and he too lay besides her resting her head on his palm. He caressed her face.

Arnav - Khushi when I look back to my past days I wonder if you wouldn't have entered my life I wouldn't have got so much happiness. You have changed my beliefs and principles. You took me out of my misery and changed that arrogant and ruthless ASR to Arnav. I can never thank you enough.

Khushi - Arnav I know I have changed you but I had fallen in love with that arrogant ASR. (She smiled and recalled her past with him.)

Arnav - So you love that ASR more or this Arnav.

Khushi - I love ASR who has the heart of my Arnav. Arnav do you remember the day when we first met in Sheesh Mahal.

Arnav - How can I forget that day Khushi? You directly came in my arms. It was like God's gift.

Khushi - And you had locked up that God's gift.

Arnav - Khushi I know what I did was wrong but how could I let go such a beautiful girl so easily. But you wanted to leave me.

Arnav made a sad face and Khushi hit him.

Khushi - Don't act innocent Arnav. And what about the tape which you had realized.

Arnav - Ohh that tape. Well you didn't listen to me when we met at mosque so I had to realize that tape so that we could meet. But it didn't happen.

Khushi - It did happen, coz because of that tape I had to come to Delhi.

Arnav - And you bumped into my car. (He chuckled.)

Khushi - And to pay you back the money I had to work in your office. And how can I forget that you let me fall from your office window and then you had sent me to that construction site. Who does that?

Arnav - Khushi I was not aware of the condition of that site, else I would have never let you go there. I had felt fear for the first time that day Khushi, fear of losing you.

And his eyes got moist. But he controlled his emotion.

Arnav - You too were no less Khushi, after resigning from office you came to my house to work. But Khushi I can never forget your photo shoot in that red sari. I was completely lost in your beauty. And then our hug in rain.

Khushi blushed a little.

Khushi - But you used to treat me ill all the time.

Arnav - But I was always worried for you Khushi. I wanted you to be safe.

Khushi - Then why did you leave me on road that night when you were coming to drop me home?

Arnav - I know I had left you but I did came back to check you when you were doing something silly standing on the stool, holding a bottle in your hand.

Khushi - Ohh that. I was doing a scene from the movie Sholay. And you came back, for me. (Her eyes shined.) You know Arnav I had felt you that day but then ignored that thought.

Khushi smiled at him and he kissed his forehead.

Khushi - Arnav you know because of you I was not able to complete my teej fast.

Arnav - Khushi you had fainted. And moreover this fast is kept for husband and your husband broke that fast, right. And what had you done. You had thrown tea on me for something which I had not done.

Khushi made a sad face and Arnav recalled the way she had cried that day.

Arnav - Please don't cry Khushi. I am fine now. And yes you did take care of me when I had fainted due to low sugar levels.

Khushi - That day I had seen you smile for the first time. (She looked at him with dreamy eyes.) I felt so happy seeing you smile. And you took care of me when I was in fever when we were at dhaba.

Arnav - But I was the reason for your fever Khushi.

Khushi - But you didn't know that I was scared of darkness and you did protect me from those goons.

Khushi gave him an assuring smile so that he doesn't feel bad.

Arnav - And then the hospital hug. That hug changed everything Khushi. It made me feel that someone needs my support.

Khushi - And you did gave me your support Arnav. And then came Diwali night.

Arnav - I wish I could have completed that kiss Khushi.

And saying that he kissed her lips.

Arnav - I had kept your anklet with me Khushi and used to look at it whenever I used to miss you and those pearls of your dress of fashion show. They are still with me Khushi.

Khushi could see immense love in his eyes which was for her.

Khushi - And then we got engaged in temple. Sometimes destiny plays with us and we become the puppets of destiny. We got bounded even without our knowledge.

Arnav - You are right Khushi. Same thing happened on New Year's night. We both tried to stay away from each other but still we were together at that time.

Arnav and Khushi both were lost in their past memories which somewhere helped them to come close.

Continued Below...

avni_barun thumbnail

Khushi - I can never forget that dance of Sangeet Arnav. It was the best dance of my life.

Arnav - And I will never forget your act on me.

Arnav smiled and cupped her cheek.

Khushi - It was becoming difficult for me to take in the changes in you during that time. First the dance, then you bought bangles for me and then the kiss. It was as if I was witnessing a different Arnav.

Arnav - You too had kissed me Khushi in-front of everyone.

Khushi was embarrassed.

Arnav - I had realized that I was in love with you. Khushi I had agreed to marry Lavanya coz I wanted to prove myself that I don't love you but I failed. I broke up with her coz somewhere I knew that I was in love with you. Khushi I had come to terrace to tell you my feeling when I saw you with Shyam. I wish I would have talked to you before making assumptions, then things would not have been so miserable.

Khushi - Arnav bad memories should not be remembered.

Arnav - Khushi I had forced you into contract marriage and made your life hell and you are saying that I should forget it.

Arnav was feeling guilty.

Khushi - Arnav you did make my life miserable but I also didn't leave any opportunity to make your life miserable. I also irritated you with singing stupid songs, calling you swami and then forcing you to stay with me at my place.

And she chuckled.

Arnav - Khushi tell me one thing, did you remember our conversation at poolside on Holi.

Khushi - Yes Arnav. I do.

Arnav - So you lied to me. (Arnav showed fake anger.)

Khushi - As if you didn't. (And they both smiled.)

Arnav - Our first honeymoon was also fun. I enjoyed the dance with you and then we slept on same couch.

Khushi - And then you lost your voice due to coil which came back due to buaji's kadha but still you pretended that kadha didn't effected you. You were always mean to me Arnav.

Arnav - And what did you do Khushi. You came to kill me just to make me speak again. You seriously were crazy Khushi.

They both laughed.

Arnav - You remember that Heer Ranjha play. The fear of losing you made me confess my feeling.

Khushi - But you stopped yourself before completing it. Arnav you know I didn't wanted you to leave for London. I tried my best to stop you but you didn't.

Arnav - Khushi I was coming back but before I could come back I got kidnapped.

Khushi recalled her miserable days without Arnav and his confession. Her eyes became moist.

Arnav - Khushi, you have still not told me how you came to know that I was in danger.

Khushi - Coz you had said I Love You.

Arnav smiled at her. She was so innocent and sweet.

Arnav - Khushi I would have made love to you that day if those goons had not interrupted me.

Khushi - Only Arnav Singh Raizada can think of making love in forest while escaping from goons. (And she blushed again recalling that moment.)

Arnav - Khushi you know my heart skipped many beats when you had fallen from cliff. God was kind enough to not take you from me.

Khushi - And you trusted me in Shyamji's case even when I had no proof against him.

Arnav - Khushi I was a fool not to trust you but I couldn't do that any longer. I wanted to stay with you but you were stuck in that contract.

Khushi - I wanted you to confess your feeling to me Arnav.

Arnav - I did confess my feeling Khushi. I did say that I Love You Dammit.

Khushi - Even I said that Arnav.

Arnav - Khushi I had agreed to get married to you and followed all rituals just to make you feel happy. But when Dadi told me about Garima Aunties' past I was shattered. I went to that place and asked my mother to show me the way. Then I recalled her words that flowers should not be punished for thorns deeds. I am glad that I came back. Khushi you not only filled my heart with happiness but had illuminated the dark side of my life.

Khushi - Arnav you know everyone was saying that you will not come but my heart knew you will come. And I couldn't leave you since I had promised you that I will stay with you forever.

Arnav - The promise you made in farmhouse.

Khushi blushed recalling Arnav's bachelor party.

Arnav - Khushi the way you helped me in showing Shyam's true face to family was incredible and your support in Sheetal's case made me proud.

Arnav now cupped her face with both his hands.

Arnav - Khushi you gave me Arshia, you helped Di come out of her misery and find her love and family in Ranvi. You even brought back Dadi. The way you are bringing up Aarav is admirable. I can never thank you enough for all this Khushi.

Khushi - So I think I should also thank you Arnav for helping me bringing Jiji and Akash jijaji together, for forgiving my amma who unknowingly was responsible for your mother's death, for sending my babuji to London for better treatment and yes for making me pregnant. Even I can never thank you enough.

Khushi was sarcastic. Arnav knew she was right. He should not thank her.

Arnav - Yes you can Khushi. Let me show you how.

And he captured her lips. He sucked her tongue and played with it. Khushi was losing herself in his arms. His touch created havocs.

Arnav - Khushi promise me you will always stay with me.

Khushi - Always and forever.

And they kissed again. They made love to their heart's content.

Arnav and Khushi were meant to be together and no one could ever separate them. Their love story started with hatred but ended with love which never ended and that love bonded them forever. And they finally did name their love "ARSHI".

---THE END---

Finally this journey came to an end...Hope I didn't disappointed anyone by this part or this SS... 😳

Don't forget to read readers view and thank you note in the posts below...

Love

Avni.

avni_barun thumbnail
Readers Views

Some of our readers expressed their views regarding this SS and the show...Thank you so much for sharing them with us...It means a lot... 🤗

AimmyLovesSobti says...

I'm really gonna miss this beautiful ss! And look what a coincidence our beloved show ended in November and this beautiful ss is also ending in november!
it was something we always wished for!
Seriously di u fulfilled our every wish!
Seriously di it was a beautiful journey! With lots of love, lots of fights, lots of romance !

sana11 says...

IPKKND was and will always be my life...it one of the most exceptional shows...
the way you weaved the story..it was excellent...
every character was given proper space and attention..
the best part was you made arnav and khushi s relationship so beautiful and every moment so worthwhile...
i am terribly gonna miss this story
😭

raniluvsasr says...

Show was very close to my heart. Had real fun watching it. Never was sooo mad abt any show. All the characters were well defined. It had all elements which cud attract people. Lovely. Miss it a lot. All the episodes were lively.

The entire journey of the stry gave a new definition to the show all ups and downs were taken care of well. Lovely.

bs1224 says...

This ss was one of the perfect one
It showed everything
This ss was in a form of how we wished to see the show ...
Surely going to miss it

sunitikapoor says...

thanks for the wonderful story...your SS was like fulfill all the dreams we had it for the show...exactly how I wanted to see the end.  Hats off to you dear!!!

ara_000 says...

u fulfilled evrythng which was left incomplt in d show Approve
will miss this story coz through this storyi have relived my IPK days but happy that u have atlst given us a proper ending which i will alwaz cherish

thank u sooo much
🤗

Jyo.Arshi.IPK says...

Oh damn ur SS was like fulfilling all the dreams we had for IPKKND ... exactly like hw we would want to see it end !!

hats offf to a job well done.

Don't forget to read thank you note below...
avni_barun thumbnail
Thank you Note

When we had started writing we never thought that we will get so much love and support by everyone. IPKKND was the show very close to our heart and still stays their... We always wanted to see certain things in the show but before we could witness them the show ended... So we decided to show them... The journey started with Arshi's honeymoon and closing all the loop holes finally this journey came to an end with a name given to their love as ARSHI...

Thank you everyone for your appreciation and support for this SS... It was always overwhelming to read you comments especially when you all used to say that 'I wished to see this in the show...' or 'you closed all the loop holes which show didn't...'  What more could a writer wish for... 😃

Special thanks to cheesemad, Barfi_Gf, AimmyLovesSobti, ara_000, bs1224, saj111, Rami92, chavvi16, Nickysweet, starsarun, sana11, dumas, IPK...Jenny, Chocolate_barun, nishu_shorna, -Xpress-, renee.bee, sanjana15650, sandystarz19, babydevil, sunshine2408, Alai123, RizArshi, chaitali12, aquagal, rehnazsobti, ajoop, yappingduck, jasminerahul, honey-sweety, tusky11, LaxshaLOVEArshi, jenji08, Drkk, iris_iris2, ameena671, tanvi_arshi, jeb1,srishti_jain, nishi22, TANVI_SEXY, pree2605, seethu, pmehra300, ASR6262, ArshiAms, mbbsrocks, drunkiiebabe, Caskett, me.ashiya, ZANADI, raniluvasr, sunitikapoor, Jyoti_1991, ...OceanEyes..., rini_kat, sk2405, kinjalcp87, AnupamaJY, sspoorthy, lakshyaNkt, chandana.s, moumita03, sruthick, sfghfj, akshusarun, tagmilk, rosesphool1, i_luv_abhiya, pravallika, neha2005, joe4joe, drashtimeetu, AnjuRish, navjot7, arnavkhushi22, Sangu18412, Punya13, pooja102, Raadhiyaaa, sathiyaish, sushna, ..Anita.., SaRun_pooja, Kritianya, misscrazyfan, jisa, lasya123, suji5, desigirl_sydell, .aarnav, ranukamakshi, shubhi2401, Punkin22, Titaliya1234, shruti46, Arshifflover, canapoem, dhakdhak22, sania_arora, Gayuraj, desisweetheart9, --MISHTEE--, tinsel, -Prithi-, HUMI10592, afsuu, MeWantBanana for your support and comments on every update...

Some of you have been their from the first part and rest have joined the journey in between...
We have always loved reading your comments...
Sorry if we have missed anyone's name...

Thanks a lot...
Will Miss you all... 🤗

Love
Astha and Avni.

-Xpress- thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
waiting for the epilogue
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I'm highly nostalgic n Pardon me Avni, I'm falling short of words dis tym... All I cn express is thru dis----

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
...Tripti... thumbnail
Congrats on new thread...😊
Edited by ..TRIPTI.. - 10 years ago
...Tripti... thumbnail
It was such a beautiful Epilogue to a lovely story...👏

I can't express in words...how much I loved it...

Going to miss this beautiful  journey of Arshi...❤️

saj111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't exactly express how I felt dis epilogue  You Rock in which u showed complete journey of IPKKND from d start of der hatered-to- der passion-till der-bonding into eternity of life together 4ever with all ups and downs of der surrounded loved one's   Intelligent.

Bravo 2 Avni 4d beautiful story u gave us and keep writing like dis. Thanks 4d pm.
Edited by saj111 - 10 years ago