SS - IPKKND : Ending Thru Our Eyes #2 Ch 20 Pg 134 Next Thread Pg 145

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Its the 10th Chapter and we are here on 2nd thread...
We are sooo happy. Its all because of you people...
We love u guys... Thanks for your love n support...   πŸ€—

Special mention to Dr. Jiji, Cheeni and Pooja... U r the best buddies one can ever get...

Index

THREAD 1

PROLOGUE

CHAPTER 1

TEASER

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 20

THREAD 3
Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I am here with the update... Would like to mention 3 people...
Dr. Jiji aka Di I missed your comment on last two updates...Will wait 4 ur comment on this one... 
starsarun thanks for ur sweet and amazing comments...  πŸ˜ƒ
And Cheeni aka CC, get well soon bacha...  πŸ€—

Introducing Santosh Singhania aka Renuka Israni.

Santosh Singhania – She is Ranvi's dadi and Ashia's Diju. She is very simple and open minded woman. (For those who have seen Baat Hamari Pakki Hai she is similar to Shravan's Dadi character.)

Note - Santosh is Astha Di's grandmother's name...Love u Di for suggesting the name...  πŸ€—

CHAPTER 10

Everyone at Shantivan was very happy but there at Singhania Mansion someone was quite disturbed. Ranvi kept thinking about the mall encounter. His bitter past was itching him and he didn't want to get any close to Anjali or Raizada's nor did he want Ashia to get close to Anjali. His daughter was most precious to him and he could not see her get hurt coz of Raizada's. The best way to keep Anjali away was to avoid her. And for that he would have to skip Ashia's function. Ashia would feel bad but this way at least he would stay away from Anjali. He was a smart person and like every time his mind won over his heart.

Next morning was something special for Ashia. She was full of excitement.

Ashia – Diju please come fast we are getting late. Anjali Aunty would be waiting for me at school.

Diju – Ashi wait, I am coming. And don't worry we will reach on time.

Diju was not able to understand that what was the reason behind Ashia excitement. Was she excited for her performance or was it Anjali's presence coz it was not the first time she was performing, but she was so excited for the first time.

Ashia – Papu let's go. We are ready.

Ranvi came down all dressed and picked up Ashia.

Ranvi – Ashi my baby, sorry but I cannot come. I just got a call from office so have to go.

Diju knew why Ranvi was doing this but she kept quite.

Ashia – Papu u will miss my performance. Don't u wanna see me dancing?

Ashia was very upset.

Ranvi – Of course I wanna see your dance but office work is important. Please try and understand.

Ashia – Ok Papu u go to office but this is not right.

She got down from Ranvi's arms and headed towards the car. Diju watched Ashia's sad face and felt bad. His grandson was wrong.

Diju – Ashia is right Ranvi, this is not right.

Ranvi – But dadi u know the reason.

Diju – I only know one thing that this is hurting Ashia.

And she left to join Ashia in car. Ashia was upset and so was Diju. Although Diju tried her best but was not able to cheer her up.

Anjali was very excited. After her temple visit she prepared breakfast for everyone n was ready before time. Arnav was happy but the concern was also there after all he didn't know who was this Ranviji n Ashia. He waited for Khushi in their room after breakfast.

Arnav – Khushi are u sure about Di going to the function. I mean I don't know anything… (Arnav was stopped by Khushi.)

Khushi – Don't worry Arnav I know everything about Ranviji. He is a business man. He smart and talks less just like you. Ashia is his only child and studies in the same school as Aarav. I even called the institute to confirm about Ashia and they have confirmed that she is Ranviji's daughter and yes they do have a function in school. So just relax.

Arnav could not believe his ears. Was she really his Khushi? No she was not, she was Mrs. ASR. At that moment he felt that his decision of giving Di's responsibility to Khushi was absolutely correct.

Arnav – Khushi I am impressed. From where did u get so many details?

Khushi – I am Mrs. ASR Ar...nav. (She was about to say Arnavji but stopped herself.)

Arnav was relaxed now.

Arnav – Khushi I trust u completely. I know u will fill happiness in Di's life.

Khushi just looked at his hubby. They were the same eyes who had shown suspicion and hate to her in past but today had faith and love in them. He was the one who gave her family and now Aarav has accepted her as well.

Khushi – Arnav I don't know what n how have u explained Aarav and I don't even wanna know.  But Aarav has accepted me as his mother completely just coz of u. It makes me feel complete. I won't say thank you. I will just say one thing please stay beside me in every walk of life and trust me. I just need your support n trust.

Arnav felt happy to see Khushi happy. And then he found her eyes getting moist. He knew she will start shedding happy tears and her tears were the only thing he hated the most in this world. So he thought of something.

Arnav – Khushi u just need my support n love. What about my love?

He made a sad face. Khushi was first confused then she realized what her Arnavji was saying.

Khushi – You have already given me a lot even without asking. You don't leave any opportunity to love me, I wonder what will u do when I will ask you.

Khushi's reply made him more upset.

Arnav – Fine Khushi. If my love creates problem then I will try not to disturb u.

And with that he started getting ready. Khushi hugged him from the back. And this was what Arnav was waiting for. He liked irritating her and then enjoyed when she took initiative.

Khushi – Arnav your love completes me.

Arnav turn around n hugged her.

Arnav – Really Khushi then u must be feeling incomplete since m not making love to u. Let me complete u then.

And he cupped her face to capture her lips but was stopped by Khushi's hand which came b/w their lips.

Khushi – Not now Mr. Raizada. You need to leave for office.

Arnav – But it's my responsibility to make u feel complete Khushi. (He tried again.)

Khushi – You can do that at night. But working is also important coz u have the responsibility to earn money as well. So leave.

Arnav just smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

Arnav – Khushi I am happy coz Di is fine n more over u r with her. You have done so much for us. I wish I could do something for you.

Khushi knew her Arnavji was getting a bit emotional.

Khushi – Please Arnav don't start all this. And leave for office.

She pecked his lips n pushed him out of the room. Arnav felt after giving her his ever so cute n innocent smile.

Khushi saw his retreating back and thought "There is something which only u can do for me Arnavji. I will ask u for that but only after settling Di's life".

The first thing Ashia did after reaching the venue was to call Anjali. And the moment she saw Anjali she ran to Anjali and the next moment she was in Anjali's arms. Without wasting a minute she started complaining about her dad as if Anjali was her mom.

Ashia – Aunty u know Papu didn't came with us. He said he has some office work. I have decided I will not talk to him and even u should not talk to him.

She was busy complaining and making cute faces and Anjali was busy staring Ashia. She was not able to understand why but she felt connected with Ashia.

Ashia thought for a while and then continued.

Ashia – If u will not talk to him then how will u scold him? Yes I have an idea. First u should scold him and then don't talk to him. (And then she turned to Diju) Diju even u should not talk to him.

Anjali then noticed an elderly lady standing beside her. She was looking just like her Nani.

Diju – Namaste (Greetings) Anjali bitiya (child) I am Ranvijay's grandmother.

Anjali – Namaste Dadiji.

Placing Ashia down, she touched Diju's feet and got her blessings. Diju liked Anjali at first instance and looking at the bond b/w Ashia and Anjali she wished to make Anjali part of her family. But she knew Ranvi would never forget his past and nor would ASR accept this.

Anjali – Ashia your dad might be busy with some important work. (Anjali tried to explain her.)

Ashia – But Aunty, Papu has never done this before. He never goes to work when I have to go somewhere. You should scold him, please Aunty.

Anjali – K princess I will. Now let's go, it's time for your performance.

Ashia performed on Bum Bum Bole (Tare Zameen Par) with few other students. She was dressed like a butterfly and danced quite will.

After the performance Ashia came running to Anjali and hugged her. Anjali was very happy after her performance. Ashia then hugged Diju. But something was missing in Ashia's eyes. Anjali realized that may be she was missing her father.

Life has the habit of giving happiness in installments. Every time she performed she used to miss her mother. And today when she tried to fill the place of motherly figure, her Papu was missing. Can't she be lucky enough to get the love of both parents like other children of her age? No one knew what was there in her destiny.

Anjali left the venue after a little chit chat with Diju and Ashia. While getting back she kept thinking about Ashia. May be she should talk with Ranviji regarding this, so she called him.

Anjali – Ranvji, Anjali here.

Ranvi was surprised. He was not expecting the call. He already was upset coz he had to miss the function just coz of her and now she is calling him. Why was his life taking such a turn he didn't know?

Ranvi – Yes Anjali. (He replied bluntly.)

Anjali – Why didn't u came for the function?

Now that was a shock after the surprise. Did she call coz I was not there? Was she missing me? But before he could think any further Anjali continued.

Anjali – Ashia was missing u a lot. She said it was the first u missed her function.

Mention of Ashia disturbed him. He had to hold back his feeling n need to ignore her. He was doing this for both the families.

Ranvi – Actually Anjali I was busy. I couldn't avoid my work. I was in a meeting when u called. (He lied to her.)

Anjali – I am sorry to disturb u but I would just say that u r lucky to have a princess like Ashia. Some people are not as lucky as u r. So avoid any damn work but not her.

And with that Ranvi heard a click. Anjali was right. No one was more important than Ashia and he avoided her just because of Anjali. He needs to learn a lot as a father.

The next moment Ranvi's phone rang n he found it was Ashia. He felt bad for hurting her doll.

Ranvi – I am sorry Ashi. I promise I will not do this again.

Ashia – Papu I will forgive u on one condition. Reach Big Square Mall in 15mints.

Ranvi – K, I will be there. (Ranvi was relieved.)

Next Ashia called Anjali.

Ashia – Where r u Aunty?

Anjali – I am on my way back home Ashia. (She was confused.)

Ashia – Actually Aunty day after tomorrow it's my friend's birthday and I need to buy a dress. Please can u come to Big Square Mall and help me with the dress.

Anjali thought for a while. She loved being with Ashia and she didn't wanted to leave this opportunity so she agreed.

Anjali – Sure Ashia. I will be there in 15mnts.

Diju was witnessing Ashia's naughtiness. Her eyes questioned her to which Ashia replied.

Ashia – Diju I want Aunty and Papu to choose my dress.

And she gave a toothy grin. Diju smiled back.

Sydney NK's Office

Jia – Sir may I come in.

Jia was completely frustrated. It was her 5th day at office and the only thing she used to do was take files from others and give them to NK sir or discuss some project in his room. She did have a cabin but she could hardly use it coz her NK sir was in need of something or the other.

Little did Jia knew that NK was in need of Jia rather than the files or other stuffs.

Jia – Sir here goes the file of Mr. Bynes.

NK was busy staring at her. Since 5 days he only had one work, to think of various ways to talk to Jia. When he saw her retreating back he called her.

NK – Jia what is the status of Mr. Faris's file.

Now her patience crossed the limits. This man was mad. May be she applied to a wrong place.

Jia – Sir do u know this is the 12th time I have come to your room since morning. Most of the time I am in this room. How will I complete the file Sir?

She was damn angry. But NK didn't mind it coz he was able to see her red nose n cheeks which were spitting fire. And then without thinking he spoke.

NK – So u have a problem in travelling from your cabin to mine. I think u should shift in my cabin.

Now that was heights. Was he seriously the owner of this company? He is completely insane. Jia thought of running away.

Jia – Excuse me Sir. (And she left his cabin.)

NK gave his cute smile and thought "Silly Girl."

Jia went to Elle's room who was an employee and Jia's friend.

Jia – I really don't know what is it with him. I think he is mad. (She was frustrated.)

Elle – It's simple Jia he is into u. (She casually replied.)

Jia – Of course not. He is just flirting. (She snapped back.)

Elle – K, then he flirts with u only. Coz we never got lucky enough. (She winked.)

Jia – You just need to smile and talk to him, he will flirt with u also.

Elle – How do u know that? Have u tried it?

Jia was shocked. She had no reply.

Elle – Trust me Jia, NK likes u.

Jia thought for a while and went to her cabin rejecting every thought.

Ranvi was shocked to see Anjali along with Ashia and Dadi. He didn't know what was Anjali up-to. Why was she getting so close to his family? He was well aware of the fact that Ashia has asked her to join for shopping. He needs to do something to keep them away.

Ranvi – Hey Ashi, how was your performance?

And he picked her up in his arms.

Ashia – It was very good Papu. One of my best performance. Ask Anjali Aunty. But u missed it. (She made a sad face.)

Ranvi – I am sorry bacha (baby) but I will not do this again. (He turned to Anjali.) How r u Anjali?

Anjali – I am good.

She gave a smile which was forced. Ranvi could see a change in her behavior.

Ashia – Papu I asked Aunty to join me. Now u both have to choose a dress for Nikita's (Ashia's friend) birthday party.

They went to various kids shop and bought 5 dresses and matching accessories and footwear for Ashia. It took them around 2hrs. Ranvi was trying to ignore Anjali but was not able to do that coz of Ashia, but Anjali understood it. She kept herself busy talking to Dadi and Ashia and didn't tried talking to Ranvi.

Anjali – Dadi ohh I mean Dadiji u must meet my Nani. She is just like you.

Diju – Its K Anjali u can call me Dadi, and I will surely meet her soon.

And Diju looked at Ranvi as if indicating him something.

Ranvi could see a bond building b/w Dadi n Anjali as well. Even he wanted to be a part of them but some things are not meant to happen and some people are not meant to be together, even if we want to be with them.

Ranvi – I think we should leave. Its getting late. I have to reach office.

Ashia – I am hungry Papu. Please let's eat something first.

Ranvi was in no mood to stay any longer with Anjali and this did get notice by Anjali.

Anjali – Ashia, I need to go home. I have a plan with Nani. So I will leave. You enjoy.

Ashia – Please Aunty some more time. (She requested.)

Anjali didn't wanted to leave her either but Ranvi's behavior forced her to do so.

Anjali – Please princess I need to go. We will meet soon.

Taking Diju's blessings and giving love to Ashia Anjali left giving a last look to Ranvi.

Ranvi felt guilty. He kept looking at Anjali until she disappeared in the crowd. Diju observed him.

They sat in a restaurant. While Ashia was busy eating Dadi thought of talking to Ranvi.

Diju – You are doing wrong with everyone. Don't u like Anjali.

Ranvi was not surprised. His dadi knew him very well. After all she was the one who took care of him since he was just 10yr old.

Diju – And I am sure she will get ready to be our Ashia's mother.

Ranvi – Dadi she won't after she gets to know the past. And how can u forget that she is ASR's sister. I cannot trust that man. (He was adamant.)

Diju – It has been a long time Ranvi. Get over it. (Dadi tried to convince.)

Ranvi – He broke my trust Dadi, I won't forgive him ever. There was a time I wanted to destroy ASR. And u want me to get over it.

Diju – I think I have not taught u to take revenge, have I? (Dadi was disappointed.)

Ranvi – Ok Dadi I may forget the past and get ready for all this but what about ASR. I am sure he won't. And Anjali being her sister will never go against him. I think she is still not able to recall who I am else she would have never met me again.

Diju – Then tell her the past, and let her decide. I know u like her and Ashia has already considered Anjali as her mother. I just want u to move ahead and get happiness. And ASR is Anjali's brother, not her enemy. I am sure he will also think about Anjali's happiness.

Ranvi was still not able to decide. He did like her when he saw her in temple, but her being ASR's sister was something he could not ignore.

While getting back Anjali kept thinking about Ranvi's behavior. She was not able to understand why was he ignoring her. May be he didn't want her to get involve in family matters. She decided to stay a bit away from Ashia and completely ignore Ranvi.

Anjali was not able to understand that why was her happiness short lived. She had tears in her eyes. But then reality stuck her. Ashia belonged to someone else. She was not her rajkumari.

Anjali was a bit upset but she was satisfied coz she got some beautiful moments with Ashia. She shared everything with Khushi including Ranvi's behavior to which Khushi gave example of her Laad Governor and explained her that all businessmen talk less and ignore pretty girls.

Arnav was waiting for Khushi and was working. He could see that Khushi was tired. May be she had to manage all the work in Di's absence, that's why she is tired. Taking a deep breath and consoling his heart he decided not to bother he today.

Khushi came to bed and rested her head on Arnav's cheat who was already on bed waiting for her. Khushi started narrating her entire day activity and about also Anjali in brief. She was talking but her energy level was low.

Arnav – Khushi u seem tired.

Khushi – Yes, today it was a bit tiring but its ok.

Khushi waited for him to start but he didn't take the first step. He just kept caressing and kissing her hair. Khushi lifted her head and looked at him.

Khushi – I think u r also tired. Let's sleep.

And she shifted to her side and tried to sleep. Arnav could not understand her words. With a heavy heart he closed his eyes and then opened them again to find Khushi staring at him.

Arnav – What??? (He was confused.)

Khushi – Are u also tired???

Arnav – No, I am not.

Khushi – Then why are u acting as if u are?

Now he got some brain what his wife was saying. He immediately got over her and brought his face close to her.

Arnav – I thought my wife needed rest, but it seems she needs something else first.

Khushi – I told u I am incomplete without your love.

And with that she kissed his lips. She sucked his saliva and parted for air.

Khushi – I got my energy drink. (And she winked.)

Slowly and calmly with utmost most pleasure they made love to each other and drifted in a peaceful sleep.

Here goes the update. Thanks for ur lovely comments on previous update. Will wait for ur response on this one as well.

I need help - Since Shyam's hearing is approaching so help me with the punishment he should be given but in accordance with IPC.

Link to previous part CHAPTER 10

For PM buddy Me or asthagarwal.  πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Avni.

Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Again a beautiful masterpiece Avni... πŸ˜ƒ

I knw many ppl will miss Arshi in d update bt I thnk u balanced it PERFECTLY... πŸ˜Š

Anjali n Ranvi's relation also needed attention... 

Afterall, Our version has 2 complete all d loop holes left by d original 1... πŸ˜‰

I'm sooo happy 2 c Anjali n Ashia's bonding here... πŸ˜ƒ

Glad tht Anjali made Ranvi realised tht he shudn't ignore his daughter coz of his own issues... πŸ˜•

Well, I luvd it coz I got my Arshi dose at d end of d chappy... β˜ΊοΈ

Luvd it... Muahhh... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Unres by Pooja

urrgghh y d hell is ranvi avoiding anjali nw😑😑

diju undrstood ranvi feelings aww how smart πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
rofl q roke hushi o arnav ji bolne se hayyeee mera rabbe ve moment and kiss chala gya😑😑
khushi sankadevi se mrs asr mode agyi i m impressedπŸ‘πŸ‘
dii aisa kya hai ranvi ka past mein jo woh asr se ki behen se durr rehna chahta hai
aur anjali ko q kuch yaad nai
asr ko avi tk kuch nai pata πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
jia and nk part was hilarious dii i mean drolling over her loll bichri jai kuch nai samjh rhi apne boss nk ko😳😳

mjhe detaiol chaiye energy drink ki sirf glass dikhane se nai chalge😑😑 

asthagarwal thumbnail
CC

Un-res by Cheeni:)

what a brilliant update.

Didi I am loving this new track of Ranvijay. 

I hope Anjali gets her happiness which she truly deserves.

I am already loving the bond between Anjali and Ashia, pure and adorable.

About ArShi, I can't get enough of these two. They are so in love..!!

Energy drink..haye me faintwa...

continue soon:)
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
for the very 1st time i m on pg oneπŸ₯³
i just love anjali and ashia" bonding...
but ranvi is ignoring anjali...y????
any past story with raizada's?
want to know...
awww arshi are so cute...
loved their cute talk...
and yaaa congo on new thread... 
finally i m here ...
di try to update soon...
last part was just☺️
Edited by hariyamalik - 10 years ago
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres ..first time i m on first page..yipee
Superb update..loved it
wanted to know what arnav did to ranvijay that he can't forgive him and ignoring anjali
loved the ending part mostlyπŸ˜‰
thanks for giving in every update..a romance dose😳
i wanted to see shyam in jail whole life and suffer for his deeds😑
Edited by Nickysweet - 10 years ago
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Waitng 2 knw d pastEdited by Drkk - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
kya yaar badi muskil she got another chance at life
but that too is riddled with some past
wait wonder whats their past history
what ever it is must have been bad
or else he wouldnt have gone to the level of taking revenge from ASR
and since he means ASR and not arnav mallik then this is something bit more recent
wonder what that could be
awww poor anj man just when she found happiness again she might not get the same
she likes being with ashi but it seems even that aint gonna happen till her father lets go of the past
hmmm but will he do the same
he likes her but being ~ASR sister is not helping
so khushi is becoming mrs ASR huh
well she has to after all she is no less than ASR
and so cute how she had to make the move this time
haq hai unka
cheers for pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.