SS-IPKKND : Ending Thru Our Eyes #1 Link #2-Pg 152 *Completed*

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

IPKKND : Ending Thru Our Eyes...

Hey readers, I am here with a new SS in collaboration with Astha Di aka asthagarwal.

I know like us many Arshians didn't like the abrupt ending of IPKKND. So we thought of ending it in our way. We will continue this story after Sheetal was exposed n Akash n Payal left Shantivan. Some parts will be posted by n some by Astha Di.

One change Shashi n Garima had also left with Akash n Payal for London for Shashi's further treatment since Arnav insisted them to go.

This SS is dedicated to -

Arnav, Khushi and the entire team of IPKKND,

Our Inspiration Sarunfanatic_Ji

And our lil sisters Cheeni aka cheesemad, Pooja aka Barun_Gf and Aimmy aka hariyamalik.

The Prologue is written by Astha Di.

PROLOGUE

People say history repeats itself n Yes, it will...

It will start from where it was left...

"Things" which were left last Diwali, will get complete now...

Two thirsty souls will complete each other...

Promise of seven births will be fulfilled...

Broken heart will find its soul-mate...

Pain will be replaced with Trust and Compassion...

The dark soul will rise again,

Only to get what it deserved last time...

Happiness will find its way,

Along with some new members...

Scroll Down

Chapter 1 is also posted after Index. Please read it and do tell us should we continue.

Link of my first OS My Truth

For PM buddy me or Astha Di aka asthagarwal.

Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_barun thumbnail

Its Diwali night n Aarav is angry because of Khushi. Everyone is exchanging Diwali gifts n wishing each other. Even Buaji is also with them.

CHAPTER 1

Diwali Night.

Arnav was looking hot n handsome in white kurta n Khushi was looking gorgeous in her red sari. They both were drooling over each other but had to control their blush since they were with family.

Arnav gave Khushi a photo frame (same as in the show) n a diamond ring. A diamond set for Di, banarsi sari n a silver coin for Nani n Buaji both, gold set for Mami n branded jacket for NK.

Arnav – Aarav I wanna talk to u. Come with me.

Everyone got scared including Aarav. He went upstairs with his dad.

Khushi – I can handle his anger but Aarav, how will he handle. (Khushi was concerned.)

Everyone heard Aarav scream n they all ran to the room. They were shocked to see the room. A well furnished room, with books, basket ball n a basket n a bicycle. He had made a separate room of Aarav. Everyone felt very happy including Aarav. Only Khushi was not happy with all this. She had expected that Arnav will make him realize his mistake, but instead Aarav was getting a reward for misbehaving.

Aarav – U r the best Dad in this world. I love u Dad. (N he hugged Arnav.)

Everybody went to their room. Arnav had already read a discomfort on Khushi's face. They were in their room.

Arnav – What happened Khushi?

Khushi – Arnavji u r not right this time. Instead of making him realize his mistake u r giving him gifts.

Arnav – U r getting me wrong Khushi. (Arnav tried to explain.)

Khushi – No Arnavji, I m getting u right. I know that u think that I m always wrong. (She was upset.)

Arnav – Khushi listen to me. (He tried again but vain.)

Khushi – No Arnavji I won't listen anything. (She was not letting him speak.)

Arnav held her by her shoulder (not harshly but softly) n spoke.

Arnav – That's it Khushi. Just shut up. Now u will keep quiet n listen to me first.

Arnav was waiting for her to respond on his statement. But she kept staring at him.

Arnav – Whaaat? (His all time irritated tone.)

Khushi just raised his eyebrows in response.

Arnav – Speak up Dammit.

Khushi – U only asked to keep quiet.

Arnav smiled at her crazy wife. He recalled their nanital trip where he had asked her to keep quiet. His wife was really mad. Khushi was happy seeing her Arnavji smiling. 'He looks so adorable when he smiles.' She thought.

Arnav – Khushi just come n sit with me.

Arnav made her sit with him on bed. He held her hand n looked in her eyes.

Arnav – Khushi please first listen to me n then decide that I m wrong or right. (Khushi nodded her head in agreement.) Look Khushi if Aarav is wrong, then u too r wrong somewhere. (Khushi made a 'O' face n wanted to speak but Arnav stopped him.) First listen to me. Aarav should have listened to u n shouldn't have thrown that vase. I will talk to him regarding this. But is it correct to punish him on his first mistake. Khushi he is our son n v should try to understand him. Nothing would have happened if u would have given him the sweet. U only say that kids r other form of God, then how can u make happy one God by hurting another. I m not saying that u r at fault, I just wanna say that we can fulfill some of the wishes of Aarav considering the place from where he has come. I m sure if u will explain him he will not repeat such things again. (Khushi was getting what Arnav was trying to say.) Moreover Khushi if u can change this Laad Governor, then Aarav is just a kid. (His famous smirk.)

Khushi – Arnavji. (She just blushed n hit him on his arm.)

Arnav – Ouch Khushi… (He just smiled n continued.) N Khushi one more thing, if we would have our own son then won't we have given him a separate room? (Khushi nodded in yes.) Then Khushi, why not Aarav. And I have just arranged his room, after all we cannot let him stay in our room. (He winked at Khushi, n she just blushed.)

Khushi – U r absolutely right Arnavji. I should have explained Aarav n given him some time to understand. I m completely mad.

Arnav – That u r Khushi. (He made a cute face.)

Khushi was like 'O', n hit him again.

Khushi – Let's sleep Arnavji. It's getting late.

She got up n started moving towards her wardrobe. Arnav stood behind her n said.

Arnav – Khushi u have not given me Diwali gift.

Khushi turned around n faced him.

Khushi – Arnavji I have not brought anything for u. (She was upset now.)

Arnav – But I want a gift, right now. (He started covering the distance b/w them.)

Khushi – Right now, how can I give u a gift right now Arnavji? I have nothing. (She was so tensed that she didn't even realize that Arnav was coming close to her.)

Arnav – U have it Khushi. Should I ask for? Will u give me? (He spoke softly.)

Khushi – U just tell me, I will definitely give u. (She lightened up.)

Arnav – The thing that was left incomplete last Diwali, will u let me complete this year?

He stood close to her giving her time to absorb what he had asked for.

Khushi understood n just went all red like a tomato. She was short of words again. His Arnavji always did this with her. His words n acts always left her speechless.

Khushi could see Arnav's desire n request in his eyes. She was scared but could not deny him. His Arnavji was asking for her permission n she couldn't deny now. After all he had all rights on her. She saw him approaching him n stepped back one step. But she didn't take another step back. She just stood there, so that his Arnavji could claim her this time.

Arnav saw her retrieving back a step n then standing still. He wanted her permission to move ahead. Although he did kiss her that day (bachelors party), but still he wanted to seek her permission to move one step ahead in there relation. He just saw her eyes n found a weak yes. He knew she was scared, but this was because she is innocent n uncomfortable. This time he wanted to move ahead.

He cupped her face n kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes. She wanted to feel her husband. After their proper marriage this was the very first time they were ready to move ahead, but till where they still didn't know. He then kissed her left cheek n then right cheek. He slowly moved his lips to her right ear n whispered 'Do u trust me Khushi?' She nodded her head in yes n said 'A..rnav…'. She could hardly speak when he kept his index on her lips. His lips were near her ear n he said 'Shhh…'

Chup Tum Raho Chup Ham Rahen

Khamoshi Ko Khamoshi Se

Zindagi Ko Zindagi Se

Baat Karne Do

She felt his warm breathe n gasped. He pressed his lips on her neck n kissed her. Slowly moving towards her neck line he kissed every inch of her slender neck. She was just clutching his kurta n was melting in his arms. She would fall on the ground if he would leave her any moment.

Then his eyes concentrated on her pink lips. He slowly moved his thumb over her lips n felt her warm breathe on his thumb.

Honthon Par Honthon Se Likhe

Bin Shabdon Ke Geet

Dharati Se Ambar Tak Guunje

Jismon Kaa Sangeet

Bekhudi Ko Bekhudi Se

Aashiqui Ko Aashiqui Se

Baat Karne Do

He at once closed the gap b/w their lips n kissed her. She was taken back with the effect. He kissed her lower lip slowly, tasting it. She too was supporting him in the kiss completely n slowly pouring her part of affection. He could feel her fear disappearing n desire building. They deepened the kiss n soon their tongues were tangled with each other. Her hands in his hairs n his one hand on her nape n other on her waist. The kiss went on for God only knows how long.

Their lips parted just because they had to breathe. A lone tear dropped from her eyes n Arnav felt scared. He cupped her face.

Arnav – Khushi. (He said softly.)

She slowly opened her eyes n there was a pool of tears in her eyes. He was hell scared now. He thought that she was ready for this, but maybe he was wrong. Maybe she was scared n agreed just because of him. Their eyes meet n his eyes immediately apologized her. But before he could say anything she spoke in a broken voice.

Khushi – Arnavji… Thank you.

She blushed n hid her face in Arnav's chest. Arnav now understood the reason of her tears n thought that his wife is completely mad. He is scared n she is blushing. But very soon he started getting goose bumps. Her head was on his chest n her warm breathe was fanning his chest. Her trembling lips were touching his chest n then moving away with her breathing. She was hiding her blush but she didn't know that she was arousing him more.

He cupped her face n looked directly in her eyes. Those hazel eyes were full of love n trust. He was losing control n this time he kissed her wildly.

They parted from their second kiss. Her lips were swollen n now they were completely red. He realized that maybe this time she was hurt.

Arnav – Khushi did I hurt u? (She nodded in no)

Her shyness n blushing face was making him crazy. He moved her hand n caught hold of her dori (thread) n pulled it at once. Khushi was shocked by his act. Arnav with one hand held her waist n with the other he slid her blouse n now her left shoulder was bare. Before she could understand, he started giving open mouth kisses to her. He kept kissing n biting her shoulder n neck, without looking at her. When he was about to remove her blouse he saw a bit of discomfort in her eyes. May she was still not very comfortable with all this.

Arnav – Khushi if I will keep doing all this, m sure my sugar levels will increase. So if u don't mind we can continue tomorrow. (He whispered.)

Khushi was surprised n then felt bad. Her husband wanted this n she was not comfortable.

Khushi – Arnavji I… (He kept his finger on her lips.)

Arnav – Shhh…Khushi. No need to say anything. Let's sleep.

They both changed. Khushi crept besides Arnav n keeping her head on his chest she slept peacefully in his arms feeling proud of her husband for understanding her.

So here goes the first chapter...Please let us know if u like the start n want us to continue. Will wait for your comments and likes.

A/N - Since this is our first SS, so suggestions for improvement are most welcome. You can even request your wishes, we will try our best to fulfill them.

Love
Avni.

avni_barun thumbnail
dis is resd for my Chenni...
she would have fried me if i had not done dis... 😉

unresing most controversial place of thread😆 

OMFG m i dreaming or what meri astha didi n avni didi gave me a wonderful surprise... this can't get any better...omg omg omg m screaming like crazy...

lovely start di...first of all prologue by astha didi was awesome

People say history repeats itself n Yes, it will...

It will start from where it was left...

"Things" which were left last Diwali, will get complete now...

Two thirsty souls will complete each other...

Promise of seven births will be fulfilled...

Broken heart will find its soul-mate...

Pain will be replaced with Trust and Compassion...

The dark soul will rise again,

Only to get what it deserved last time...

Happiness will find its way,

Along with some new members...

can't decide kaunsa part was most awesome toh copied it completely😳
omg u two gonna make ArShi complete all those things that were left incomplete...u guys are rockstar:D
what is this dark soul thing...is that demented dude shyam coming back...plz don't do this to me:(

coming to the update...
loved it...super duper awesome...
my reaction after reading it

loved the way arnav pacified khushi regarding Aarav's matter...
isn't it hard to believe that our ruthless ASR is a loving father now who hated kids at a pint of his life...love can do anything...i love this man...
didi a question u guys decided to show that they didn't consummate before?? if yes omg m so happy...

avni didi u r awesome in writing intimate sences...i thought isme Masters astha didi ne kia hai aur Phd jiji di ne but ur are awesome too:D
omg he perceived her nervousness n hesitation n he immediately stopped then n there...
n the reason he gave for stopping was so cute...
Arnav – Khushi if I will keep doing all this, m sure my sugar levels will increase. So if u don't mind we can continue tomorrow. (He whispered.) 

want a update jaldiii...i, aimms n pooja gonna spam this thread now...we r spamming queens:D
continue soon...dying to read Astha didi's part...😃

last but not the least thanx for dedication:D
present for Avni didi

present for astha didi...

asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Update Avni... I'm happy tht "Things" which were left incomplete, Completed... 😉

Song selection was beautiful...

Wonderful update... 

Attention 2 d readers- For PM's buddy either me or avni_barun

Every Like n Comment matters. We would love to hear from you, your views n your suggestions. Leave them on the thread and we will try our best to incorporate them. 

List of my other works-

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_barun

Dnt wry swthrt, nw i'll fry u... 😡
avni_barun thumbnail

Originally posted by: asthagarwal

Dnt wry swthrt, nw i'll fry u... 😡

Arnav ke bhagwaan ji plz mujhe bacha lo...
mein to gayi...
asthagarwal thumbnail

Arnav ke bhagwaan ji plz mujhe bacha lo...
mein to gayi...

Ab tujhe koi nhi bacha sakta... Hahaha 😆
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh so they did not done yet...

nice start...arnav n khushi's romance..ooh ...
u will add mrs.india seq also?????
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dii veryy badd😡😡😡