Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIP.Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Definately, a PHENOMENAL update ;) I loved every sentence of it as it was very detailed and well-written!! Nice to see the POV of all the characters... easy to imagine (: Anyways... I understand your school issues and dont worry. take you time, it's not about quantity, it's about quality! Btw.. a very wee request, PLEASE include some arshi scenes in the next update, would REALLY appreciate it!! Anyways... THANKS a bunch for the PM, will be waiting for the next one soon =D

**IMPORTANT**- I changed my username from "ipkknd4life" to "VIP.Life"... <3
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was a great update, poor Nani ji, the realization of knowing as a mother figure she could not stop what happened to Khushi, has left her devastated and this in turn hurts Arnav. ;-( The realization that they have to let Khushi go is also heartbreaking, but perhaps once they apologize to her and set her free, if its meant to be she will come back.. I get the inkling that Khushi may stay back to help Anjali?

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the way ayesha put some sense to khushi's guilt feelings, her analysis was awesome.  each and every word that she spoke to khushi was a clear example of brutal honesty, that is what was required at that time to make khushi, the sacrfiicing lamb to understand. 
Anita05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey this storie is amazing i sarted to read it like one week ago and i finished it today whooa that amazing i just love it feeel so sorry for Anjali but i don't know why but i.m feeling like the sorrow that arnav is going trought its not going to end soon anyway thanks for the update and waiting for the next update ;) 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
no ayesh is right you know
anji is going through full survivros guilt
but she shouldnt do
but she is
thats the thing with her she does things that she shouldnt do
look it was all their own decisions and we all have to live with it
what khushi did is her decision and what arnie did his
but yes she was affected more as she is the one who has been sheltered too much
man time to take her out of all that
kab tak she will be like this
so lets see what she does to get anji out of this guilt mode
well about time nani got what happened cannot be changed that easily if at all
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its tuesday...😛...i knw i m late...Solly... ðŸ˜‰

i want tell you is...1st of all u are a Fab writer..🤗..u knw why?? cuz you have managed to prove everyone of Raizada's Wrong as well as right...(rather say..having no faultof thre) at the same time..!! i basically i mean...is you have helped her understand thre turmoil nd point of view as well... ðŸ˜ƒ
I hv hated Anjali..ALWAYS...😡.(i read u always loved her..😆...Solly again)..but after reading ur update regarding her...i thought...may be she was Blind in love..thts y she avoided eveything else..inspite of everything in front of her...but it wasnt avoiding...she was just not looking...!!!
This dosnt mean i love her now...😆..but it is also wrong if she doesnt move on nw...😕..Tht wud be equally stupid of her..!! 

Same feeling i had with guptas...nani...payal...they blamed nd wht not they hv done with Khushi.. ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­...but stil...they shud hv tried 1s to understnd Khushi...they never did...so now they are paying the price...feeling Gulity...!!! It is a big thing...nd forgving is BIGGER...but i dont knw abut Khushi shud forgive nd forget or not..!!!..it is tough...but knwing Khushi..she will eventually forgive..!!😳

And abut Arnav...i hv heard all point of views...all are good...all wer wrong..all wer right...now thts enough for me..!!! ðŸ˜†...i want to knw...wht Arnav hs been thru...i hv loved him the most...more thn Khushi...but i knw he made a huge mistake...i never supported him for wht he had done...but it was also the fact...tht Arnav was never for a second Happy to hv hurt Khushi...even wen he thought tht SHE WAS WRONG...😔...so now i wanna knw wht my Arnav went thru...wen he knew SHE WASNT WRONG... ðŸ¤”...

Looking forward to an Arshi update...i dont mind if its just Arnav... ðŸ˜³ 
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Beautiful update...
Loved the conversation between Nani and Arnav.
Only a woman can understand a woman.ayesha pointed out everything about anjali.waiting for khushi-anjali confrontation.
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
She feels sorry for Anji and understands her.. as she sees herself in that.. how it is to witness the love of the life turn into cheating scumbag right in front of your eyes..

beautifully written..Ayesh is like cocunut.. all hard from outside and soft and sweet from inside.. she only show that part to the people who have managed to pass the hard exterior.. some what similar to Arnav..
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great story...will come back and comment properly
adrianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are truly an amazing writer ðŸ˜ƒ Loved it!