Frequent Posters

spilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update ...worth the wait...many questions answered and unanswered
thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow subrle emtions they are all trapped in their own mind n am awed they were discribe everything with so much intensity sumtimes ppls inderstanding of the world can be so right sumtimes u wonder y is it still easy to do wrong anyway am awed by u understanding and the way u portrayed their mind
loveandluck thumbnail
that was so perfect. like i cant even describe what i just read. like that entire conversation was sooo amazing. khushi is finally starting to understand why arnav is they way that he is, and it's gonna be hard for her to be mad at him after this. i cannot wait until they get back together. my goodness, but is arnav gonna let her go like him and nani concluded in the last part? that would suck :( oh well, im sure something good will come of  this. and the last part anjali said was just perfect. and when she talks about the mother punishing her child and stuff, that was great to because it describes their relationship very well. aww, id give arnav a hug after reading all of this :(
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh!!! Raizadas the manipulators. Bechari khushi , she wanted to release anjali from the guilt she has whithin herself but anjali turned the conversation towards khushi.

Most of the human beings are like khushi . No matter what a person did to them but they can never turn inhuman towards them but it dosen't mean that they will forgive them and will return to their life. Khushi can never be indifferent to anyone be it arnav or her sister payal but it dosen't mean she will accept them as if nothing happened.

Anjali did one thing right . She stopped arnav from searching khushi. If he had found khushi back then, then he would have never understood that he love khushi , that it is not the guilt he feel for the wrong he had done to her.

Well awesome update.
Update soon.Edited by arshina223 - 11 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank god for small mercies like a quick update. brilliantly portaryed emotions. so realistic :) we are not sati sawistris :)
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bt no arhi n yes the last words were truely right
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bravo! I give a standing ovation to Anjali's last killer dialogue. I'm glad you focused on the Khushi and Anjali interaction...that was a much needed occurrence for us readers. Thank you for that!

As for understanding Arnav, I'm sure Khushi wasn't aware of Arnav's gruesome past? But I can see Khushi's stand on her view of Arnav as a cruel being towards her during their contract marriage. In a nutshell...I don't think Khushi, Anjali, or Arnav are wrong in their viewpoints...all three have suffered silently, and withstood in a very resilient manner. 

So what happens next? Will all be cordial to one another and move on past the horrible circumstances on the past? I really want Khushi and Arnav to come into terms with each other...just don't get them into a romantic relationship yet...it's too early for that. But I would love to see how Khushi and Arnav gel well with each other...despite their past misgivings.

I apologize for this long essay-like post, but I really loved Anjali's character here...I feel she has more to her personality than people perceive her!

Excellent update!
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! great conversation!!
Finally khushi knws why ASR is what he is!!
but why is khushi being THIS pig headed???
oh cmon khushi atleast now u knw he had more pain to take than you!! so he deserves forgiveness!!!
Update soon!! :)
shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The much awaited conversation btw Anjali and Khushi occurs! Great stuff! I'm interested to see how the story pans out after this!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect conversation.. hope this helps Khushi & Anjali...