orchidpurple thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally you updated...
Long wait for a month is over..yayayyy.
Back to the update...
I would say it was emotional...
Nani and Arnav talking...

Ayesh and Khushi talking..
I think Ayesh would understand Anjali the most coz like Anjali she has been cheated and taken advantage off..
The only diffference is that Ayesh was independent..where as Anjali was always sheltered as Ayesh said...

Waiting for Khushi to help Anjali...and inturn bring Arhi close

OP
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So nice to see an update from you!! Welcome back :)
You know I get that Anjali has had a difficult time, that her upbringing didn't prepare her to fight battles, but then everyone starts somewhere. When Khushi, Arnav or Ayesha started, that was their first time too, and all of them were kids, or in Arnav's case- barely out of childhood. She on the other hand is a mature grown up woman, in her thirties. She's a mother for God's sake. She has to pull herself together. My heart goes out to her , but I want her to buck up and be the woman she is capable of being. I love Ayesha- the girl's heart is as big as Khushi's.  Edited by SS88 - 11 years ago
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good upate..ayesha n anjali have a similar past but they chose to fight differently...arnav n nani cnvo was beautiful
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya..newest reader of ur story!!!Nad lol my name is ayesha too!!
Ur story is just amazing...i m saying dis cos u showed EVERY character was sm how WRONG and also RIGHT!!!
i love ayesha!! shez really a tigress...and the fact that she likes arnav makes me love her more...cos see...she was wid khushi ...saw her pain...hated the man who did dat to her all those two yrs...but wen he came bak to mend things...nd supported her...she trusted him aftr losing her trust in evryone!! she trused dat same man...who actually ruined her friend's life!!!
that she cud see thru him..
as for khushi and aranv...they need tym to get back...evrything has gone so beyond repair...i think they need to start afresh!!!
LOVELY STORY!!!
spilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...now khushi is on a mission..like it
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating, eventhough you have had your exams. Amazing and brilliant update, yet so emotional. The conversation between nani and Arnav was so sad and heart breaking, nani was feeling so guilty to the way she had treated khushi, loved the support Arnav gave to her. So khushi confessed to Ayesha the conversation she heard between Karan and Anjali, poor Ayesha was heart broken because she was attracted to Karan. I loved Ayesha for telling khushi to speak to Anjali as a woman Anjali might talk to her openly, I think the reason Ayesha has softened a little bit towards Anjali because she might relate to her heart break and deceit. I just love Ayesha she is a straight talking person and tells khushi the truth and what is on her mind and what she thinks of people. Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 
archita_59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Archi-

When talking about Anjali, we can't forget that she went through a lot. Seeing your mother commit suicide is not easy on any child. While Arnav stopped trusting people as result, Anjali consoled herself thinking her parents were just an anomaly. Yes, it is childish, but it helped her to cope with the loss. It helped her live, thinking that she was going to find a Prince who will put all her miseries to an end. In a way, her parent's failed marriage, made her be more optimistic about her life. And though its hard to believe, some people are just like that. So, when she finally found Shyam, she was swept off her feet. She trusted him, simply because he won her. We don't know how Anjali fell in love with him (yet), but the process takes a while. And during that time, Shyam must have done something to make her believe him. So by the time Khushi came in the story, Anjali trusted him. And it seems silly to us, but he was her husband. And as his wife, there was no question about doubting him. I say this because, I know for a fact that relationships work only on trust. So, if Anjali doubted Shyam and his intentions, the marriage wouldn't have lasted at all! However, this doesn't mean she didn't deserve what came her way. All her pain and anguish is a result of the decisions she made. But at the same time, you can't blame her for being herself and believing that the world is made of good people. 

This was is no way meant change your opinion - I'm simply explaining Anjali's character. I guess, when you are a writer, you just have this insane urge to defend all your characters. 😉😆

Well put! 👏
U defended Anjali so logically and tho I dislike her, I can't help but sympathize with her. Yes, its easy for us to say she should have fought back. But thats because we are fighters and somewhere, somehow, we learned how to be one. 

However, she didn't. She never got the chance... Yes, we blame her for not learning such important life lessons, but honestly, how often do we see women submitting themselves to abusive husbands? ALOT! And though Anjali wasn't physically abused, she is like such women. The way i see it, she should be praised for kicking her husband out without giving it a second thought (esp in this FF!). She didn't question Arnav when she found out the truth and neither did she blame her family for what happened. In return, she is punishing herself to somehow make up for what happened. Poor girl!

And the credit all goes to you Archi! Kuddos for penning down all the characters so realistically!

Beautiful update - loved Nani's breakdown and Ayesha's blunt answers. Cont soon!

Edited by archita_59 - 11 years ago
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing job .. i just love how you describe every character  . great job!!
i will write better review super soon :) 
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The story is going great just can't wait to read how Khushi is going to convince Anjali great work
VIP.Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely, a PHENOMENAL update ;) I loved every sentence of it as it was very detailed and well-written!! Nice to see the POV of all the characters... easy to imagine (: Anyways... I understand your school issues and dont worry. take you time, it's not about quantity, it's about quality! Btw.. a very wee request, PLEASE include some arshi scenes in the next update, would REALLY appreciate it!! Anyways... THANKS a bunch for the PM, will be waiting for the next one soon =D

**IMPORTANT**- I changed my username from "ipkknd4life" to "VIP.Life"... <3