Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aweee... you know what they say, you only hate the person, that you love... for Khushi to overcome her hatred and still help Arnav, is something magical in itself! Just last week, she was screaming at him and was completely against forgiving Arnav, but when she saw how broken he really is... she's realized the difference between saying and doing... I truly hope she will be able to forgive Arnav on her own, not due to the pressure of seeing of what he is going through...
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh Archi ! i missed ur update a lot...
though u updated quiet late but it was worth waiting..
u know one thing that i loved  in ur updates : its that u justify every single deed of the characters ..n thats the charm of ur updates that we cant accuse any character that why he/she does this instantly...
btw dear in this long gap i  re-read ur last two updates ( before this one ) n after that i fully understood what in the real sense is the Arnav's fault & n what exactly Khushi wants...
truly this update was somehow stress buster n it brightens my candle of hope ..
i know m a little bit late but i think u can understand the UNI. stuffs..but anyways *sorry* for that ..
A VERY HAPPY N PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO DEAR !
cont. asap..
thnx 4 the pm !
n TC !😊

Anya.khan99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was such a lovely update!!! I love the way u r expressing khushi's feeling!! 😊
Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is one of the most enduring pieces I have ever read. I think the part that allures me the most is that something like this could have happened in the show and I really wish Iss Pyar would have taken this route! I love how independent and strong khushi is and Arnav is trying his best because he knows that she deserves the best! As I was reading this from the beginning I couldn't stop the tears in my eyes because you have written out each individuals anguish so well in the story esp Ayeshas thank you for writing this and I can't wait to see what happens next in the story 
reshkn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...
so ayesha is trying to bring them closer..
so tats y she sends khushi to meet arnav..!!i lyk tis girl..πŸ˜‰
and the receptionist..how dare she not let Mrs.Raizada meet her hubby...πŸ˜‰
and then are hero..he is tired maybe ..caught in his own web of  mess..!!!every tym he tries to sort it out he keeps getting caught over and over again...!!
and how could khushi see him in such a state..!!tat was a magical moment between them wen she finally confesses..!!!

meem17 thumbnail
Wow..awesome update...atleast she admitted that she is his wife...cant wait for the next chapter,. Thanks for the pm
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Archi. Loved the whole chapter but especially the Cabin scenes.
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update...i think you are describing Khushi's character perfectly...cant wait to see how the relationship progresses
Thanks for the PM
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome update dear...
I am glad tht Khushi accepted tht she is still Arnav's. Wife... :-D
I understand tht she is hurt beyond repair...but tht still doesn't change the fact..!!
I hope she soon agrees tht she still loves Arnav...!! :-)
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAYYY was super glad to see an update! It felt like forever :(

But I like the developments between Khushi and Arnav. It's like they finally got rid of the angst in between and now they can REALLY make progress which we saw today with her taking care of him. I hope to see Arnav taking more initiative and trying to do things RIGHT this time around, with the right intentions too πŸ˜›

Can't wait for more! πŸ‘