Users

Frequent Posters

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
superb writing... thanks for the PM...😊
prshetty thumbnail
Sooo glad you are back. Awesome update! They are inseparable but strong headed. And this chapter showed that they would not compromise. Love Khushi's character here, how she is and growing everyday

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab story...beautifully writte.   loved ayesha
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was an amazing update some steps towards building relationshop
loveandluck thumbnail
aww, theyre finally civil. and im glad arnav isnt pushing anything. i loved her response to his question, it was quite simple and idk, it just made me happy. anywhoo, this is a great ff! i read the whole thing in a bit over an hour. i have homework to do, but oh well. this was too good to wait. add me to your pm list if you get the chance, please and thanks :D i'll be stalkng you otherwise to look out for updates. 😊
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archi ! Its 150 pages ! Time for a new thread ! And ofcourse an update !
Congratulations !
VIP.Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AHHH!!!
OMG... I loved your last 3 updates! Super sorry for not commenting or liking.. was gone to India and came back yesterday! FINALLY got some time to read your updates and I LOVED them! Thanks SOOO much for pming! Muwaahhh.. love you lots!

P.S. Happy New Year to you, too ;) 
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. ⭐️It was great to see Khushi's concern! Arnav has gone completely in a Majnu mode-not eating or sleeping! 😲 Hayee! It was so appealing to see Aman in an Angry mood (maybe Arnav ke saath rehne ka result-sangat ka Asar) πŸ˜‰ The best part was their conversation-heavily laced with sarcasm and hidden hilarity! Arnav must've done a happy dance hearing "Because I'm your wife" 😳 The chapter was poignant and the emotions were handled perfectly.. And I'm sure you would handle these complex characters deftly as you did in the initial chapters!Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
laksh65, arnavbarun, gayatri_y, dishashah4176, ASR6262, zeedia, memories_im, jisa, flowers4u, 
tashi26, Sparkling-eyes5, vaishiksg, saarah96, tina_1234, Stapleton, Tintin, dumas, Anjinie, 
AbdulloveIPKKND, Arshifan4life, satyabaama, ridizzz, LaxshaLOVEArshi, fanAR, tinsel_akira, 
N0306, Kina, meera06, Zarahatke, roseycheek, orchidpurple, shalini_s, pavi1, Sadi, prerna1, 
lakraj80, my1stlovearnav, reshkn, reshkn, fffan123, multifaceted, shan68, B.S.I_Love_You, 
udaymanyata07, Shilpasabui, desisoaps05, seeta_naips, princess84, Love_SA, my1stlovebarun, 
Devilways, kafa, adrianne, avneet19, gourinandanr, prshetty, Shruti_P, MISTIE:

THANK YOU! πŸ˜ƒ

shree10 - Welcome to the ff! πŸ€— Thanks so much! Yes, Khushi's point is difficult to understand. Simply put - she wants Arnav to love her, like the way she loves him. She wants him to care for her, because he can't live without her, not because he is guilty about ruining her life. She wants him to give up his arrogance and just be a normal man. And in the latest chapter, she realizes that no matter how much she tries, she will never move on from him because she has become dependent on her love for him. It's an addiction she can't break! Hopefully thats a bit clearer now!

Crazy_soul - no, cupid pretty much covers it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

akkasrk - LOL. But, this means i am doing my job right! πŸ˜‰

shai95 - good point... i highly doubt Khushi would accept being Arnav's wife to anyone other than him. Yes, i know - she is crazy! πŸ˜†

preethi28 - yes, she is! But i feel every woman is pretty much the same! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Rhysenn - she is the road to recovery, so kind of! (and yes, that is supposed to be cryptic! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†)

Dalmuthuya - aww! I am glad I made you day. But no, i don't plan to kill you, though i would advise you to be strong - there are a lot ArHi scenes coming up! πŸ˜‰

Aisha - yeah, i try my best to have cliff hanger endings, but most of the times they end up being vague! πŸ€” But essentially, the point was that Khushi feels this pull towards Arnav, which she can't really describe. From the beginning of the chapter, she tries to figure out what it is and give it a name but couldn't. And finally, when she accepts she is his wife, she understands that she is addicted to him. Like literally, she can't stop thinking about him. πŸ˜ƒ

vandana.sagar - very well said! πŸ˜ƒ But yes, it will help them accept eachother again!

chavvi16 - Agreed! Even khushi has two personalties, so who says they are not made for each other?! πŸ˜† Guptas and Raizadas make their entrance two chapters from now!

farheen75 - yes, life is too short and Khushi will realize it soon! Thanks hun! πŸ˜ƒ

ukuk4 - i try to be frequent with updates, but university makes it next to impossible! But i will try my best from now! πŸ˜›

musicfan5 - thanks! And yes, it is exactly a push and pull with Khushi. 

moomin4455 - yes, addiction is not a good thing. But it happens to everyone and most of time, we don't realize it because we never name it that. A wife and husband after years together, become a habit to each other, in a way addicted. Does that mean they don't love each other? No, they do, but their love is not the passionate and fiery type anymore - it calms down, and is alot more giving and caring. That is exactly where Khushi and Arnav's relationship is getting... they don't argue like little kids anymore. They have big fights, matured fights. And their love exceeds the regular 'i love you'. Its deep and sometimes unexplainable. As for Arnav, yes, he had the realization and that brought him to realize other things as well, which will come up in the next few chapters. πŸ˜‰ So to answer you question - wait and read! πŸ˜›

Pari93.9 - haha... yes, angry amanji is a bit of a shocker. But it was simply because he cares for Arnav, and is very loyal to him. πŸ˜Š

Amiarisme - haha... no worries! As weird as this sounds, your selfishness makes me happy! πŸ˜†

bhaktiii - Arnav is recuperating from the fight! He will be back though...πŸ˜‰

swat.g - very true! But yes, Arnav changed somewhat after the fight! 

aycma98 - yup, you can never hate someone without loving them, because hate stems from the hurt you feel. As far as forgiving Arnav, his suffering definitely is making her think. Because up untill now, she thought Arnav was just guilty about making her go through the contract marriage. But the fact that her words affect him so much, is making her realize that its more than guilt. And in a way, she needs to see him broken, because it will push the anger out of her system. πŸ˜ƒ

say_cheese - I know its super late, but like you said, stupid uni takes up my entire time! Anyway, thanks so much for your comment - it means a lot! The thing with stories like this is that there is no "villain". The villain is just fate and people, who became subject to it. So, it becomes important to justify every character. Even though Arnav clearly wronged Khushi, he is not to blame for what happened. Atleast, thats the way I see it! And as long as I convince you, my mission is accomplished! πŸ˜‰ And yayy! I am glad that Khushi's point makes sense!

Mxk3444 - First of all, welcome to the FF! πŸ€—I wish, IPK took this route too... especially because they spent so long showing how cruel Arnav became with Khushi, while being tormented himself. But i guess, it was too much ask! Thanks so much hun!

BumbleBee - thanks hun! I never knew addiction was such a hard emotion to understand until i wrote this part. And I tried my best to justify it without making it look negative! Will continue soon!

khusipra - THANK YOU!! And welcome to the FF! πŸ€— 

mannat27 - Thanks hun! It really makes me happy to know that the story is not just making sense, but is also something that people can connect to! πŸ˜ƒ

frenzyy - Thanks and welcome to the ff! πŸ€— 

SS88 - you know, i actually didn't even think about the tagline while writing the update, but now that you mention it, I can't help but agree! I guess, IPK is really rubbing off me! πŸ˜‰

Kinha_Luvyou, saduf - thanks and welcome!  πŸ€— 

loveandluck - haha... i added you to the PM list! Thank you and welcome to the FF!   πŸ€— 

shai95 - aw! Thanks! Yes, a new thread is officially due now! πŸ˜‰

ipkknd4life - no worries! I am glad you caught up! πŸ˜ƒ

greenMoss - majnu-mode? LOL i love that phrase! Thanks hun!

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
We hit 150 pages! πŸ˜ƒ

So, thread 2 has officially been started!

Enjoy!

Archi