Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting to see a turn of events...waiting to see what is in store for these two!!!
ridizzz thumbnail
Wonderful update
Love it
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update ! Feel bad for Arnav Aman and all the AR employees workin soo hard ! Arnav and Khushi's scenes were amazing
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really miss reading the updates :( glad you update .. happy new year to you too :D 

aww it was sweet reading khushi taking care of Arnav :)  awesome update<3

update super soon :) 
tinsel_akira thumbnail
Well well well... Finally you updated after ages!!!

Wonderfully written, one of my fav works on IF
When are they going to be together??
Waiting for more...
Plz dont keep waiting for long :-)
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i understood Khushi well.. because you wrote her so well.. Aman shouting on the other employees.. that is a news and it brought a smile on my face... haha it is funny to imagine the composed Aman shouting :)

Arnav and Khushi's scene was brilliant. Somethings never change; if you care for someone, you care.. there is no backing out.. even after what Arnav did in past... his current situation and restless was not ignored by Khushi... and I am sure Arnav would have done that too regardless of his anger for her.. they both can't see each other in pain.. well for Arnav it takes longer to realise the issues she is facing and Khushi can see him through..

loved it when she said 'because i m your wife' and not 'because i love you'.. as the previous sentence is truth but a partial truth..
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the last updates and this one was brilliant.

But I am confused...addiction is not good and can be cured. Can Khushi's addiction for Arnav be cured so that he isn't a habit? So that her feelings for him can diminish..?

And what does Arnav want? He had a realization in the last chapter...is his restlessness and sadness due to the fact that Khushi can't forgive him? 

I guess what I'm asking is, should these two ever think of getting back together? I want them to, but will they?
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was one of the best updates!
Their banter was well written especially the words Khushi chose...
She cares for him not because she is his wife but because she loves him !
.Melody. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful update:) i was shocked to know that it was aman who was shouting not the asr:D very well written! And finally loved the very beautiful moment arhi shared in this update. .Aww 'm speechless about it. . It was so good to read their crazy yet heart warming conversation. . And khushi s aware of her addiction now . .waiting for more such scenes to read:) and Ayesha is helping too:) update soon. . And this s the first time i ever read about angry amanji:) lol but that was good. . Again update soon. .
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Awww after a long time yaar
But it was an awesome update