Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani

loved it .. Really hoping to see Sai manaofy Virat ..

I could feel their pain throughout  the part 😭

Hope they sort everything out and atleast realise their feelings soon.. πŸ€—

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

She will try but she has no experience in that. It might take some time. πŸ˜†

Ohhh πŸ˜² So good to know that I could write the emotions parts well. 

Things will get better but will they realize their love that's a different thing. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Loved it. Usually it's always Virat who keeps his cool, but this time he was the one to be upset. But, still he supported Sai. And, loved Ashwini. She showed Sai that she can't be always right. Hope Sai realises Virat's feelings not only in the story but in the show too.

Thank you β€οΈ

Yup bechara how long will he take the shit... as if his biwi wasn't enough that he has to listen from brother and bhabhi too. πŸ€£ Spare the poor guy... yup he will always support Sai no matter what. πŸ˜³

Ashwini and Usha both will make her understand that she is not always right. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Dee10

On a serious note, can you send your plot to the makers, please? they need to learn what creativity is!! looking forward to the next update. 

Ohhh πŸ˜² That's a beautiful compliment. β€οΈ

Haha you can definitely send them on my behalf. πŸ€£ But will their ego allow them to read the story? πŸ€£

Originally posted by: SairatLove007

Good update,Sai went too overboard this time but glad virat trusted and supported her stil without knowing whole thingl.

They should sort out their differences and communicate more clearly with each other.

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Virat usually supports Sai in every thing at least in this story. πŸ˜† It's Sai who has a little trust issues.

They will sort out but differences will always show up till they actually confess their love and finally trust each other to understand and communicate freely. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Aisha572

Loved it... Fantastic update.. 

Hope Sai realizes that virat cares for her so much and she should not just avoid him but be a responsible wife towards him.. I guess this way of behaving cool and ignoring the argument or even trying to make her understand is the best way for sai's realization as sometime when we use only one option it is taken for granted.. So this will help them understand better. I really liked this anger outbrust of virat..... 

Thank you πŸ˜Š

So far whatever she has done to him, she will get the taste of it and understand how it feels. πŸ˜† She will feel the pain, the restlessness, know how it feels to be ignored. πŸ˜† Glad you liked the outburst because I enjoyed writing it. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Nice update!!!! 

Yeh log kitna bekar ka lad rahe hai yaarrrr..... 

Money for meal... At times, I feel that is better.... Baki logo ka chikchik toh nahi hoga.... But again virat and sai need to calmly talk it out.... Bekar ka ego an fight hai.... 

He cares but does not show it well.... She as well .... Khana na khana, I faint in no time of I ho long time without food... 

Samrat needs to talk it out with his brother an close their chik chik as well....

Good that sai decided to try an ask for forgiveness... Virat does struggle between sooo many different personalities and that also poles apart and all close to him..... His wife, his brother, the whole clan ... 

I think sai will force feed virat in next update!!! 😁😁

Continue soon!!!

Happy writing!!!!πŸ’πŸ’

Thank you so much. I love reading your comments. πŸ˜³

Both hurt their ego. She thought Virat was doing her a favor with his money and he thought she was showing attitude. πŸ˜•

Both the brothers need to grow up. πŸ€”

Virat's patience is tested by everyone and just because he let things go easily they actually take him for granted and don't think about his feelings and emotions. 

You will see what Virat does next. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sairat07

Bohot dino k baad Muguet se update aaya hai

9 days ki judaai fir laut aaya hai.....🀣🀣Hope u know this song!!!πŸ˜‚

Aakhir update aa hi gaya😳

Thank u so much for the PM!!!!!

Good!! That this time Sai is trying to pacify him.... Bechaare Viru ne theka thodi na le rakha hai manane kaπŸ˜†

Ohhh!!!!! This cold war between both brothers is getting worst!!πŸ˜” Wondering that will this lead to any good conclusion or not!??! Means gusse mein saaari galatfehmi dur ho jaye😳

Btw I also want to know that from where Sai got that moneyπŸ˜ƒ

Arre someone..oops Muguet feed Viru yaarπŸ˜†..He hasn't eaten since two days now!😭

But loved the update dude! Was worth waitingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Heena ji ka raaz bhi khul gaya Chavans k saamne!

Also loved how he saved her though he didn't know what kaand his baiko has done... Same like when that women came to insult Shivani..He sided with her...True faith he has!!!

Glad that Ashwini knocked some sense in Sai!πŸ™

Overall update was pretty well written!!!❀

Continue soon!!!!

Happy writingπŸ€—

What a lovely review. Thank you so much. πŸ˜³

Haha busy life + slow writing = upset readers. πŸ˜³ But this time I won't be late. πŸ˜†

Exactly bohut hua... now Veeru is the king. Sab usko pamper karo. πŸ˜Ž

Dono bhais are behaving like kids nowadays.  I complain about my own writing. πŸ€£

Remember she went to GC with Samrat to get the money his father had left for her and the police headquarter also had decided to help their colleague's daughter with a life time bravery compensation. She also has the scholarship money.
Veeru will be fed no worries. πŸ˜³ 

Kash Sai also had the same trust in Veeru. πŸ˜­

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

What a lovely review. Thank you so much. πŸ˜³

Haha busy life + slow writing = upset readers. πŸ˜³ But this time I won't be late. πŸ˜†

Exactly bohut hua... now Veeru is the king. Sab usko pamper karo. πŸ˜Ž

Dono bhais are behaving like kids nowadays.  I complain about my own writing. πŸ€£

Remember she went to GC with Samrat to get the money his father had left for her and the police headquarter also had decided to help their colleague's daughter with a life time bravery compensation. She also has the scholarship money.
Veeru will be fed no worries. πŸ˜³ 

Kash Sai also had the same trust in Veeru. πŸ˜­

Arre we aren't upset! Was just kiddingπŸ˜†

Viru be like:-

Ab appun ka raaj chalega😎🀣

Chalta hai aakhir u also r  reader of ur own story!πŸ˜‚

Ohhhh yesss!!!!!! Aa gaya yaadπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yesss!!! Waiting for the next updateπŸ˜›

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Thank you so much. I love reading your comments. πŸ˜³

Both hurt their ego. She thought Virat was doing her a favor with his money and he thought she was showing attitude. πŸ˜•

Both the brothers need to grow up. πŸ€”

Virat's patience is tested by everyone and just because he let things go easily they actually take him for granted and don't think about his feelings and emotions. 

You will see what Virat does next. πŸ˜‰

Awee!!; Thank you.... πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now I feel we are watching/ reading kindergarten kids an their antics 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: sairat07

Arre we aren't upset! Was just kiddingπŸ˜†

Viru be like:-

Ab appun ka raaj chalega😎🀣

Chalta hai aakhir u also r  reader of ur own story!πŸ˜‚

Ohhhh yesss!!!!!! Aa gaya yaadπŸ‘πŸΌ