Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Creepy chacha? One who talked about teenager lips 🙄 what is his relation to Ahilya ? I skipped a update or have forgotten Kavi

Yes, the one who came to the party and made his entry after Chachi came in.

Not sure if he is the Chacha or not but he was the one who commented on Kirti's lips.

And Rimjhim did think right that if she invited Ahilya to the Diwali party, then her BIL and his wife will not like it. So I am guessing Ahilya has some connection to the Chacha. 

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Yes, the one who came to the party and made his entry after Chachi came in.

Not sure if he is the Chacha or not but he was the one who commented on Kirti's lips.

And Rimjhim did think right that if she invited Ahilya to the Diwali party, then her BIL and his wife will not like it. So I am guessing Ahilya has some connection to the Chacha. 

Ah.. Got it. Sleuthing on 😊  Rich widowed.socialite..hence the invite..even though everyone in Agarwal family think ill of her

Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice chapter GN ! Dadi, Kirti and Biplab's discussion on eating at an five star was so fun to read. Turned out an experience indeed for Karuna. 

Ahilya is an interesting character. Don't know if she will create problems for Nishit and Kirti, or will help them. Although she looks problematic. So was her friend.

So is Nishit written in Kirti's naseeb or just her dreams 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Is canapoem's guess right? This will get really interesting really quick.

coderlady thumbnail

Watching the family eating out, Nishit has got to be wondering why he was not invited. After all he was there to provide his good luck charm even.

coderlady thumbnail

So Urmii is in fact the missing mother. In the 20 years, she never wondered about her kids?

coderlady thumbnail

Who is this man watching Kirti? Hope he is not some creep.

coderlady thumbnail

So Urmii has her eye on Nishit? Wonder what she would think when she finds out about her daughter's interest in the man.

coderlady thumbnail

I don't quite like Urmii any more. This woman has lived a life of luxury while her family struggled through poverty. She never bothered to look in on her children. Does she have any idea what they have been though? Calling dadi an old bag was the height of  rudeness.

Arshi67 thumbnail

Wonder whether the creep in the restaurant was staring at Kirti because she looked a little familiar, carrying as she does the genes of the woman by his side. Other than him being a regular letch that is... Going by what he replies to Ahilya later, it seems he does. And how callous is she?! "They"?! 

I'm much amused that she chose to call herself Ahilya when she moved onto pastures new. I'm totally seeing her staring at herself in the mirror and going, "Mirror mirror on the wall" ðŸ˜† 

Why did Dadi have to turn up just when the ballerina was readying herself for a pas de deux ðŸ˜† Chalo, koi baat nahin. It was a subah ka sapna after all, sach toh hokar rahega na 😉