Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved the "Don't be a Monisha" reference. I am very much a Monisha at heart, and proud to be one. I get that comment all the time 😁 Dadi is so cute. I guess all Moms and Dadis/Nanis have that sentiment about eating outside - "Leh! Isse accha toh main ghar be bana leti".

This was a surprise packed update. Nishit showing up was a given, considering Kirti was looking bewitchingly beautiful and Dadi was wishing to find a Prince for her. But Ahilya and that shady man's presence was a kicker. Ahilya has such a brazen attitude. And now she line marofying on Nishit? He definitely needs to wear more of those appease-Lord-Shani clothes to keep evil eyes off him...and ahem...appease someone else too. Ahilya and her beau are both bad news for Nishit & Kirti respectively. 

So Kirti & Biplab are planning a birthday bash on the same day Rimjhim has planned the Diwali party? Kaun kiske party mein jayega? Nishit is right though. Kirti should be the one inviting him. Maybe she will. They have to meet in real. Kab tak khwab mein milte rahenge? πŸ˜† I am pretty sure the girl in golden saree with dark blue border has haunted Nishit in his dreams too. 

I am enjoying the pace of this story, GN. There isn't a single dull moment!

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Oh but did you not hear him say, his office is just a stone's throw away. How convenient a setting!πŸ˜‰

Convenient indeed! πŸ˜Š

I hope there will be a lot of pick up and drops and lunches and coffees in the near future πŸ˜†πŸ€žπŸΌ

But which CEO goes to his office in tshirt & knee length pants? Not that I am complaining πŸ˜›

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Have you read Michael Cunningham's The Hours? I remember reading Woolf's "Mrs. Dalloway" before reading it. You are making me want to read "To the lighthouse" to figure out Ahilya aka UrmiπŸ˜†

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Urmila Singh now masquerading as Ahilya Urmi Lokhande"πŸ‘ Canapoem had laid the seed of doubt yesterday otherwise the surprise would have been even more 😊 

So Dadi and family have cooked up a false story about Urmii mental health to lessen the pain of abandonment. She is aware of the new name Urmi goes by.

Kirti was 8 and Biplab 2 right.. when Urmii left and given she still looks very young...Kirti probably can recognize her even today ? Wonder if she is la Indrani Mukherjee will not acknowledge her grown up kids to keep the appearance of being young .

Urmii has eyes on Nishit and her partner or maybe not (he knows about dadi and kids πŸ€”) on Kirti. What's cooking here 😁

Now that the surprise part is over. Lets talk about Kirti only dream manπŸ˜‹. He thinks she is a liar,ungrateful...she cancelled their lunch date..he is still smarting (told her I would have cancelled 😁)...will she call him or not for Dadi bday celebration πŸ˜‹ Will they meet on Diwali @ Borivali or South Mumbai.

Ps. I have forgotten but here Ahilya seems to know Nishit family but also Nishit Nana. Lot of bad blood. Ex relation or just social acquaintance?

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

I love your views, Pori. Right, all of us would be freaked out by that sudden invitation to lunchπŸ˜†

Sadly, I don't give out updates. But you see me around almost everyday despite my resolve to update weekly.πŸ˜† You must realize by now how vachan ka pakka - true to one's words - I am. πŸ˜†

hey!! I am totally cool with regular updates. More enjoyable that way and keeps the readers engaged. 

Thanks for your sweet response GN. Totally looking forward to the next update. Got another reason to creep into IF during the days now πŸ˜†

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the update GN, finally dadi sees her ex-bahu and wonder what happens in the restroom..but Ahilya seems to be unfazed and in talks with Agarwal’s like nothing happened and looking for her next target Nishit. Little does she know the guy likes the daughter and will no where come to mom. 

Biplab is a cute brother and probably slowing launching his sister as singer. Lovely song selections. 

Love the pace of the story and new people’s entry and mystery mans not a much. 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, okay!!!

I lol’d so hard where he said β€œdon’t be a Monisha”. That show is classic and one of my fav! 
also, diamonds of the first water???! Aha!!! Another recent fav! 
so this chapter overall was really good. 
kirti got the job, yayyy!!!  CONGRATS to her and then cancelled a lunch date. Ahem ahem! Not cool

But what does Nishit do? Try to okay it cool and act ignorant. Man! Not fair 

But that lead to the dream part. That dream was HOT! It seems like she is attracted to him and has been this way for a while now. Sweet.

Okay, who was that dude watching kirti from a distance in the restaurant? And what connection does she have to the β€œyoung” ms urmila, who seems to be the mother to kirti?? She also seems to have an eye for Nishit πŸ₯Έ not cool. Although I enjoyed her conversation with the mom and dad Agarwals. 

Okay darling, brilliant update and waiting for more now, of course!! 

Thank you for updating as usual 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I loved the initial scene where Karuna and her grand kids were debating about how eating out at a 5 star hotel was a waste of money and Biplab saying it is the experience. The scene was so relatable which I am sure most of us have seen and experienced in our homes. Experience!!! πŸ˜†

So sweet Dadi is thinking of finding a prince for her nightingale and in walks the prince!!! And a princess for her raja pota also came in. πŸ˜‰

Karuna's struggles with the western toilet and how as every traditional Indian would want to wash their legs after using the bathroom is just what happens in every Indian household. 

And she saw the mother of her grandkids there!! Did they talk at all, anything?

It was natural for Karuna to take the kids and go away from that place, immediately. I wonder if Kirti remembers her mother's face and if she can recognise her looking at Ahilya now. 

Biplab was very little and he would not remember anything.

I really don't know what to think about Urmila/Ahilya now.

Does she know that her ex husband died when the kids were still very young? Kirti must have been 15 or 16 right when her father died. 

To think that the children have faced so many struggles in their lives, while their mother enjoyed her life, it is tough to digest these facts.

And from what Kirti remembers her father as, a simple and loving man, it is again tough to imagine he had a wife like Urmila (looking at the way she talks and behaves now).

And what is with her and all her association with creepy men. Creepy chacha (?) and now this other creepy man.

The way this man was looking at Kirti, I felt like some worms were crawling on my arms.

Initially I thought the class difference is going to a big hurdle if these brother-sister duo fell in love with the other bro-sis pair.

But looks like the class difference is going to be the least of their troubles. 

Very nice chapter GN. πŸ‘

Totally unexpected twist and turn in the story plot. 

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They all ended up at the same hotel restaurant. Luckily Biplab, Kirti and the grandmother had almost finished their meal when Nishit and his family also turned up. Biplab wanted to go and greet Prassana but Kirti stopped him. Karuna saw her daughter Ahilya too in the restaurant and she wanted to leave immediately. Before they left Nishit came to see them and he apologised for not able to make it to the lunch with Kirti

Thank you GN.I loved the excellent way you wrote all the three parties being at the same venue but not coming face to face especially Karuna and Ahilya. Looking forward to Karuna Dadi's birthday party.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

I loved the initial scene where Karuna and her grand kids were debating about how eating out at a 5 star hotel was a waste of money and Biplab saying it is the experience. The scene was so relatable which I am sure most of us have seen and experienced in our homes. Experience!!! πŸ˜†

So sweet Dadi is thinking of finding a prince for her nightingale and in walks the prince!!! And a princess for her raja pota also came in. πŸ˜‰

Karuna's struggles with the western toilet and how as every traditional Indian would want to wash their legs after using the bathroom is just what happens in every Indian household. 

And she saw the mother of her grandkids there!! Did they talk at all, anything?

It was natural for Karuna to take the kids and go away from that place, immediately. I wonder if Kirti remembers her mother's face and if she can recognise her looking at Ahilya now. 

Biplab was very little and he would not remember anything.

I really don't know what to think about Urmila/Ahilya now.

Does she know that her ex husband died when the kids were still very young? Kirti must have been 15 or 16 right when her father died. 

To think that the children have faced so many struggles in their lives, while their mother enjoyed her life, it is tough to digest these facts.

And from what Kirti remembers her father as, a simple and loving man, it is again tough to imagine he had a wife like Urmila (looking at the way she talks and behaves now).

And what is with her and all her association with creepy men. Creepy chacha (?) and now this other creepy man.

The way this man was looking at Kirti, I felt like some worms were crawling on my arms.

Initially I thought the class difference is going to a big hurdle if these brother-sister duo fell in love with the other bro-sis pair.

But looks like the class difference is going to be the least of their troubles. 

Very nice chapter GN. πŸ‘

Totally unexpected twist and turn in the story plot. 

Creepy chacha? One who talked about teenager lips πŸ™„ what is his relation to Ahilya ? I skipped a update or have forgotten Kavi