Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 days ago

mini chapter

Prarthna is suspicious and she has reason to be. If she was more understanding, Samarth might have shared his views with her. But that is not possible.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 94

The women will not let Vasant enjoy her life. Only Kamla is full of understanding but that is not enough.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 95

Prathna has solved the mystery of the locket to some extent. But she has drawn the wrong conclusions.

coderlady thumbnail

Vaishali saved the day for now. Samarth still can not reveal the truth since he has no proof.

coderlady thumbnail

Why did Prithvi still have the ring with him? Maybe someone planted it there for Vasant to find?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 96

Prithvi has been destroying letters for Vasant. He is cutting her off from her family. This will not end well.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi is becoming too obsessed with Vasant. It will start to erode their relationship.

coderlady thumbnail

Mini chapter

Did Prarthna mess up things with her interference? Prithvi is becoming more and more unhinged in his obsession.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 97

Samagra was preparing to leave when Vaishali came to meet him.

Vaishali- Samagra, I will also go with you. 

Samagra- Why? 

Vaishali- With me here Virochana may try to contact me and I won't be fully functional without you. When I will be with you we can discuss plans better. What say?

Samagra thought- The idea is good, if he tries to contact you there, we will be having more freedom to do things. You are really smart. He smiled. Vaishali blushed. 

When Prarthna came to know Vaishali was leaving with Samagra she started crying and felt jealous. She thought- Arya is deliberately doing this because I hurt him. Vaishali is slowly making a place in his heart. If I continue doing stupid things, I might lose him to Vaishali. I won't let that happen. 

Samagra and Vaishali left for the borders of Meluha. 

In night 

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were on the bed....he was sleeping and she was entangled with him. She was thinking all the things happening in their lives and was feeling tensed. She saw him sleeping and kissed his eye and thought- I wish he was not a king, how pleasant our life would have been. 

Prithvi opened his eyes and clutched her more tightly and said- Why you woke me up? It's still midnight.

Vasantmitra smiled- I can't stop admiring you. 

He laughed- Oh yeah......you cannot love me more than I do. 

Vasantmitra smirked- Prove it....He smirked back.....as they continued their love game. 

Lakha was with Rupa and Avantika.....

Avantika- We have our hands tied because Prithvi is obsessed with her. Even Rajmata failed in her every attempt. What should we do? 

Lakha- Trap Prithvi like Vaishali trapped Samagra

Avantika- My sister didn't trap anyone.

Lakha- Fine, but it's a good idea. 

Avantika- What do you mean? 

Lakha- Put yourself in such a situation in which Prithvi is left with no other option than marrying you. 

Avantika- Brilliant...but I was planning to remind us of our love by reminding him of our childhood. I will first try that. I will keep that option open as a last resort. 

Lakha- I don't have patience.

Avantika- You will get Vasantmitra.....but for that Prithvi's obsession needs to die. When he won't care for her, then only our plans can get success. 

Lakha was helpless so he agreed. 

Lakha- Samagra is the real strength of Prithvi and Vasantmitra. He always comes as their saviour. Now he is not here, our plans might get success. 

Avantika- I never thought that way, you are right, many times, I guess every time it was Samagra who saved them from one problem or the another. Before he comes back we must ruin Vasantmitra. 

She thought- If not for this stupid lakha, I would have destroyed her beauty and Prithvi would be mine by now..ugh.....if Prithvi doesn't come back to me...I won't care for even Lakha and proceed with my own plans.

Lakha- Be careful Avantika, don't try to hurt Vasantmitra in your process of getting Prithvi back. If you do something to her, I will do double damage to you. 

Avantika shocked and thought- Can be ready my mind? 

Lakha said- No Princess, but your face tells your thoughts.

He grabbed Rupa's hand and took her away. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 98

In Morning

Vasantmitra and Prithvi got ready to return back...as Vasantmitra was getting ready in front of mirror, Prithvi was admiring her. He came towards her and kissed her head. He put sindoor in her hairline making her blush. She got up and put her arms around him. 

Vasantmitra- I wish we could stay here forever. 

Prithvi pulled her closer- You don't even know how badly I want that but we can't. 

She smiled and they left to return back to the palace. 

They returned back. 

After a week...

Prithvi was playing chess with Varun when Avantika came. 

Avantika- Can I play Prithvi? 

Prithvi looked at her in shock.

Avantika- Remember how we used to play it all the time when we were kids. 

Prithvi- Ah our game is still going on. 

Avantika- Let's start afresh

Prithvi- What?

Avantika- The game...

He looked at Arjun, he got up- Rajkumari, please....

She smiled and sat and they reset the game. They started playing. 

Prithvi was trying to focus but Avantika's presence was making him uncomfortable. 

She said- Here, Check...

Prithvi- You checked me quite soon. 

Avantika- When a man is distracted he easily gets defeated.

Prithvi just looked at her, she sadly smiled. 

Prithvi- How Bhadradev allowed you to stay here for so long? Are you his next weapon here? To perhaps honey trap me? 

Avantika- Why are you so afraid of getting trapped by me if you love your precious new toy? 

Prithvi- She's my queen...

Avantika- I didn't take any name Prithvi. 

He was getting annoyed....

Avantika- I genuinely wanted to play, why are you asking me things like this. 

Prithvi felt annoyed, he got up and was about to leave when she grabbed his hand....

Avantika- Don't leave the game in the middle, that's so not like you. You always win, remember? She caressed his hand a little. He sat back. 

Avantika- Remember how competitive we used to get when we were children. Always laughing and enjoying, without any worries. 

Prithvi- Let me focus....due to distraction he took a wrong move. 

Avantika laughed- Check Mate.....

Prithvi lost the game.....

Avantika- I rarely won Prithvi, this is that moment......Prithvi remembered Avantika getting really excited when she won the game last time and started dancing and he was laughing. Tears came in his eyes and he left the room without saying anything. 

She took the queen from chess board and said- Queen, only in name....I am queen of his heart and she threw the Chess Queen ♟️ away.....

Avantika- I was his first love and first love is always special. She evil smirked. 

Prithvi was walking, he suddenly stopped and took out his ring from his pocket and stared at it and again kept it in his pocket.